• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And now I'm kinda liking the new direction with the DCEU. Funnier stuff with Shazam while also having more comedic times like the upcoming Birds of Prey. Imo Margot's Harley is starting to grow on me, so basically I'll just watch it for her and not the rest of the cast (except Ewan McGregor)
Real talk. Margot’s Harley and Will Smith’s Deadshot were the only good things about Suicide Squad.

I really don’t know how to feel about Birds of Prey though. And it’s for a really dumb reason. I’m just sick of all the hyper fixation on Batman and all his side characters. Like, there are other facets of the DC universe I want to see get explored but the HAVE to devote resources to Batman related media because Batman sells super well. I wish DC would realize what Marvel realized. If you make a movie about a character and make it really good, you can bring even your most obscure and weirdest characters into mainstream popularity. And you can do it without the Batman crutch.

Also, I haven’t watched the trailers for Birds of Prey but the wiki page doesn’t list any information about Black Canary and I’m really really really nervous that they’ll do her wrong. If she’s not from Star City, doesn’t at least KNOW Green Arrow, and doesn’t have the Canary Cry I’ll be mad. We don’t need to go to Star City in the story and we don’t need to see Green Arrow. I just want her to be accurate.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, it is late October, I just woke up, and guess what I found out?

It's snowing where I am at. Really.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How old is he/she?
I think like 9 but hes also chronicly sick. Dunno why my dad didnt take him to the vest the first day he didnt eat but he'll have to deal with the trouble. Even when I ssy "dont feed him human food" or "Id take him to the vet now" He doesnt listen, oh well

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think like 9 but hes also chronicly sick. Dunno why my dad didnt take him to the vest the first day he didnt eat but he'll have to deal with the trouble. Even when I ssy "dont feed hum human food" or "Id take him to the vet now" He doesnt listen, oh well
Hoping for the best by some miracle he begins eating again and at least has another few years to go. Giving him my best wishes.

D

Deleted member

So, Aurane Aurane , you were right, Hallway Crawl is creepy, but do you know whats creepier?

WHEN A GIANT ANIMATRONIC BURSTS DOWN YOUR DOOR WITH A LOUD NOISE AND WHEM YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF HIM.

My heart has never raced like that in a video game. Like, I could feel my heart pounding.

Good job Steel Wool. Good job Scott Cawthon. Now I need new underwear.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So what horror movies you guys watching this year for Halloween? Me? I'm gonna get around to watching The Ritual again. Seen it twice and the film still holds up.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay guys hold up, I gotta share this.

I got a 5 star rating from my customers at BK! And I'm the only one that did! I'm so happy!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hoping for the best by some miracle he begins eating again and at least has another few years to go. Giving him my best wishes.
well Im pretty much a pessimist so I think it wont eat. Hes bringing him in tomorrow but really, he should of did it the first day he didnt eat

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I usually post dank memes or crack terrible puns when I have nothing substantial to add to the discussion.

So, uh...maybe I should follow your lead and post less.
I just try to start conversations about my moment to moment fixations.

Right now I’m still hooked on Vampires.

hey Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , did you see the thing I tagged you in last night?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sonic's movie redesign is looking great.

Regardless if it's a masterpiece or a steamy pile of ****, I plan to watch the movie as they actually cared enough to listen to fan criticism.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just try to start conversations about my moment to moment fixations.

Right now I’m still hooked on Vampires.

hey Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , did you see the thing I tagged you in last night?
I did it just didn't interest me.
Sonic's movie redesign is looking great.

Regardless if it's a masterpiece or a steamy pile of ****, I plan to watch the movie as they actually cared enough to listen to fan criticism.
As of right now isn't that still a rumor?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I did it just didn't interest me.

As of right now isn't that still a rumor?
Oh...... Ok.......

no one knows what it’s like
To be hated

Yes it's a rumor.

They're still listening to the fans.
Honestly... it kind of makes you wonder. What if they only made that bad design for that one trailer and made an artificial controversy as a kind of... publicity stunt. People would have easily forgotten it was even coming if the trailer didn’t do something to make it stick. And now they’re the heroes who listened to their fans.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
just laying around
What you do?
Waiting for my laptop to start up. Charging my phone. And watching that new Bunnicula cartoon. It’s pretty good. Reminds me a lot of Billy and Mandy (probably because Billy and Mandy’s creator is the head writer/lead producer).
I'm pretty sure if that were possible Youtube would be at risk of getting sued for it, so probably not.
Oh. Makes sense.

Damn. I really want to know who.

Oh well. Back to the vampires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom