• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is it safe to come out now?
So, today I found out that during Crash Nitro Kart and Twinsanity, Dingodile was voiced by Dwight Schultz (Fake Crash, too, btw). Guess CNK does have one redeeming feature, after all. And starting with the modern remakes, he's now being voiced by Fred Tatasciore, or Soldier 76 for those who have played Overwatch.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyone ever eating at Cook-Out? I usually order their combo trays with some fresh Cheerwine, plus my older sister used to work there.
AW YEAH COOK-OUT!

I love me their shakes

Oreo Mint is the only acceptable one, btw

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Luigi really is the butt of all jokes...

I mean, I know they held him off for LM3, but still.
HOLY **** LUIGI IS IN MARIO KART!! THAT'S CRAZY!!

nobody who wants mach rider in smash has actually played mach rider
I think you could say that about quite a few characters. I don't know how many people have actually played SMRPG.

I've only played a handful of KoF games and I think Real Bout 2 and Garou, but I'm excited for Terry.

D

Deleted member

The heck is a Cookout?
A food place where you can get a 6-course meal for like 5 bucks and that's only a slight exaggeration
I've never been to one because as far as I know they're not in AZ but apparently they're pretty good

D

Deleted member

Hey I played Mach Rider for a whopping half hour if that counts, It's an NES game and those games are usually insanely short after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m still holding out for E.Gadd to be added as the second tour character

StormC

Smash Hero
When I went to school in North Carolina I remember loving Cookout. I don't think they have any here in SoCal.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Chicken Nuggets give me life.

God bless whatever person invented it.
Your signature is really fitting, you know that? Personally, chicken tenders are way better.

Honestly, I've never eaten at Chick-A-Fila. I don't think we have one where I live, though. I've had McDonalds, Burger King, a bit of Wendy's, Culver's, Dairy Queen's, Late's, KFC, and that's for Fast Food. For fancier ones, I've had Ponderosa(I miss that place), Luigi's Pizza Palace II, City Limits, and that's all I can remember from my area. >.>;
Chick-fil-A is really good. I put it above Wendy's in terms of chicken sandwiches. Unfortunately, the closest one to me is 40 minutes away in a mall. Although I will say the town I settled in a while ago has a lot of good eats that are just walking distance away.

The people who want Mach Rider in Smash are Bikers, and you know what they say about Bikers: They never tire out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Opossum this might interest you, that leak you posted for Pokémon may be dead:
*video*
Watch from the 2:25 minute mark.
Thoughts?
What does it say? I really can't stand his videos and as soon as you watch one, the algorithm won't let you forget.

Speak for yourself. I'd like to have Mach Rider in Smash and I own the game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mach Rider was one of my addictions back when I was a kid. My bro and I use to play it all the time.

So when people brought up the idea of Mach Rider as a playable character, I was all in on the idea.

And I realize how rare a creature I am because of this.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Imagine, you could only main someone if you played one of their games, or a game in which they are playable/a boss.

Lucas, Ice Climbers and maybe Ness eventually disappear into the ether. Never to be heard from again.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Honestly, I've never eaten at Chick-A-Fila. I don't think we have one where I live, though. I've had McDonalds, Burger King, a bit of Wendy's, Culver's, Dairy Queen's, Late's, KFC, and that's for Fast Food. For fancier ones, I've had Ponderosa(I miss that place), Luigi's Pizza Palace II, City Limits, and that's all I can remember from my area. >.>;
CFA's good, but Wendy's is my favorite drive-thru/fast-food joint. Been a favorite since childhood and since they have a little bit of everything as far as cheap food goes it's one of my guilty pleasures. And their twitter roasts are legendary, just like their beef.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Imagine, you could only main someone if you played one of their games, or a game in which they are playable/a boss.

Lucas, Ice Climbers and maybe Ness eventually disappear into the ether. Never to be heard from again.
Literally the only characters I'd be able to play as are the Mario cast, the Pokemon characters, the ones from Zelda, and Shulk (but just barely, because of his cameo role in XB2). As far as mains go, I'd just have Mega Man, Zelda, and Shulk, and that's about it.

Dunno why some people have to get so uppity and elitist about who to request as if playing their home game/series even means anything. Oh how dare we root for characters because we think they're cool!? Shame! Shame on us!

I wonder how Arby's is still in business.
Tried them once, hated their sandwiches. Gave them a second chance, immediately regretted it.

Speaking of which, how is Subway still in business? Their sandwiches are tasteless and completely and utterly terrible!

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

*checks my main list* I'm good!

I think the most I ever played as someone and not their game was Duck Hunt in Smash 4. He was the closest thing I had to a main until Mewtwo dropped.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Your signature is really fitting, you know that? Personally, chicken tenders are way better.

Chick-fil-A is really good. I put it above Wendy's in terms of chicken sandwiches. Unfortunately, the closest one to me is 40 minutes away in a mall. Although I will say the town I settled in a while ago has a lot of good eats that are just walking distance away.

The people who want Mach Rider in Smash are Bikers, and you know what they say about Bikers: They never tire out.
Both are great I say.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I should...probably finish my writing piece before more fighters get revealed. Not that it's like i'm making predictions, but I at least want suggestions to be put out there before it's too late to be relevant.

I'm curious if Ryce actually said something though...I'm just too lazy to switch to the other thread and check.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So apparently Diddy Kong costs 40 dollars in Mario Kart Tour. I have only just now found out about this.
IMG_20191019_110257.jpg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What does it say? I really can't stand his videos and as soon as you watch one, the algorithm won't let you forget.

Speak for yourself. I'd like to have Mach Rider in Smash and I own the game.
If you read the leak opossum posted a few days ago, this was one of the points:
The leak says the game opens up with Leon battling marnie and her jellicent loses upsetting team yell who set out to investigate.

however according to game informer’s preview, the person Leon is fighting is a Gym leader we haven’t seen called raihan

So the leaks dead.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If you read the leak opossum posted a few days ago, this was one of the points:
The leak says the game opens up with Leon battling marnie and her jellicent loses upsetting team yell who set out to investigate.

however according to game informer’s preview, the person Leon is fighting is a Gym leader we haven’t seen called raihan

So the leaks dead.
Wait that sounds wrong I'm pretty sure thsy leak said it happened midway through the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom