• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Im all for this smash tournament having items, personaly would be more fun for me to watch
Yeah at this point winning an official Nintendo tournament really isn't a bragging point, honesty I'd rather see a dumb tournament with cheesy items strats for Nintendo tournaments, we have plenty of normal tournaments for actual competitions.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I hope there's some system in place that makes sure co op levels like this one don't get mixed up with single player levels

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone, LaxChris here with a leak of the World Championship Smash reveal gave to me by an E3 employer who asked to be referred to as “DJContrera”.
3F4DB015-BCD5-4973-AC3B-7837F39F1D6B.jpeg

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I'll never be good at mario maker because my thumbs aren't in sync with my brain

D

Deleted member

According to The Wizard Super Mario Bros 3 was first shown to the world at a Nintendo World Championship competition.

That means Nintendo has planned this since the 80s and we didn’t notice.

D

Deleted member

Is anything at all happening in that EA thing? Any announcements?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Is anything at all happening in that EA thing? Any announcements?
The EA thing has its schedule laid out. Nothing beyond what is stated has shown up so if you're into Star Wars Jedi Order, Apex, Madden, Fifa, or Sims, there's that.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Nevermind.
I thought Ab was a different person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I love when gaming companies try to make tourneys for games that have no business having tourneys.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How altruistic if you.
Tell me more when you end up supporting a 30 year old game with no cult following.

And i still respect minecraft fans and like to see steve.
Wait... is banjo really 30? It came out in 99. I came out in 99... that means it’s 20 years old.

Also I think it’s a stretch to say it has no following. But whatever. I’ll lay down my pitchfork and keep my mouth shut.

D

Deleted member

Edit: I was a little confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Abdallah wins
He asserted his dominance by teabagging Jarid and destroying his morale. A vicious yet effective strategy.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Wait... is banjo really 30? It came out in 99. I came out in 99... that means it’s 20 years old.

Also I think it’s a stretch to say it has no following. But whatever. I’ll lay down my pitchfork and keep my mouth shut.
I am not talking about banjo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom