• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Squid definitely gave me the most trouble last run (not quite there yet in this run). If you want to go the grinding route one of the little islands has a hut you can sleep in to restore your health and Jowlers, which are worth a bunch of exp and are not particularly difficult to manage.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Alright, chat... here me, here me.

I need a new show to watch. Can be live action, animated (western or anime), or anything of that nature. Throw out some ideas. I'll reply accordingly.
One Piece would be my top anime recommendation. Though if the length turns you off, you should watch Samurai Champloo, which is only 26 episodes.

D

Deleted member

Anything good and fun that I can get hooked on from the start. And I've seen the Office.

Congrats!!
Uh then yeah I'd suggest Constantine if you're alright with shows that adapt comic books. Cause some people aren't apparently

It's kind of a horror show so just in time for Halloween eh? Plus it's only one season long so it's not too long.

Shroob

Sup?
Just finished watching Vinny stream Faith 2

Damn this series of games legitimately terrifies me.

Guess I'm weak to exorcism-based stories. They're pretty ****ed up.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Uh then yeah I'd suggest Constantine if you're alright with shows that adapt comic books. Cause some people aren't apparently

It's kind of a horror show so just in time for Halloween eh? Plus it's only one season long so it's not too long.
It was a mess in some aspects, but I'll still miss Constantine's solo show, especially for Zed and Chas. Their dynamic with John was great.

Still glad how he managed to get into a better show that doesn't pretend he's straight, though.

D

Deleted member

It was a mess in some aspects, but I'll still miss Constantine's solo show, especially for Zed and Chas. Their dynamic with John was great.

Still glad how he managed to get into a better show that doesn't pretend he's straight, though.
Yeah it certainly had it's problems for what it was but when it was great it was really great. The Character dynamics were good and I love Constantine as a character though I'm glad they embrace his sexuality nowadays.

Legends and Constantine are definitely my favorite Comic shows on Television so it was a shame Constantine was cancelled but hey at least the character lives on.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Favorite actors and actresses?

Mine are

Blake Lively
Chris Pratt
Dave Batista
Dwayne Johnson
Jason Statham
Jessica Rothe
Sylvester Stallone
Tim Curry

From the top of my head.
Underrated question

Mine are:

Rutger Hauer
Jim Carrey
Jake Gyllenhaal
Kate Winslet
Jack Nicholson
Nicole Kidman
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Meryl Streep
Hugh Jackman
Dustin Hoffman
Tom Cruise
Jennifer Aniston
Geoffrey Rush
Robin Williams
Katharine Hepburn

Twas hard to narrow it down to just 15 I must say

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Maki Nishikino from Love Live! School Idol Project.

It's a meme that Knuckles is her fursona because of red hair and purple eyes.

Doesn't help that they've crossed over officially.

i miss ugandan knuckles ngl

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Favorite meme? Uuuuh We are number one easily. It was such a good meme to the point that all jokes aside I listen to it frequently, I just have some very good memories around the time of that meme and that meme just embodies those times and just good times all around. I love that meme a lot and I love the song a lot.

Not to mention Stefan Karl who was the actor of Robbie Rotten was apparently a genuinely nice, caring, solid and down to earth dude which is always nice to hear. May the dude rest in peace.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you cant have a favorite meme, there are too many

of recent times, vibe check is pretty fun

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I can’t choose a favorite meme.

But thossssse are nice memes you’ve got there, it’d be a ssssshame if something happened to them...

this new iPhone update has it so it copies the regular image link instead of a mobile link, thank goodness.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I can’t choose a favorite meme.

But thossssse are nice memes you’ve got there, it’d be a ssssshame if something happened to them...
Yeah, like an Aurora Borealis for everyone not saying Steamed Hams.

We Are Number One is also a fine answer.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Remember when Jupiter had the most moons at 79? Well scientists have discovered 20 new moons around Saturn, making the total to 82 and has the most moons out of the other gas giants with Jupiter coming in second. Move over Jupiter, Saturn is the true king of moons!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom