• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was sitting here peacefully listening to Metallica when I accidentally tapped that leek spin post while scrolling down and the song turned into Master Of Leeks.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m about to be rich.

I’m compiling a list of everyone who’s wronged me. I will then use my phenomenal amount of money and power to destroy the lives of everyone on that list.

Pray you aren’t on it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh my god. Canary Mary IS as bad as everyone says....

Yeah, no. A character parade isn't worth it and I have enough jiggies to unlock the final boss. Plus the last cheato cheat is just turning on the jukebox? Yeah no. 89 jiggies only. No regrets.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
so conversation is really going slow here so imma propose a question: who do you main and why?
I main Chrom. He's my favorite Fire Emblem character (and favorite video game character in general), I voted for him on the ballot, and he's super fun to play.

Iridium

Smash Hero
This is a pretty accurate representation of Link's Awakening (help me).

rsz_eetm3j7xuaebomi_kindlephoto-3776304.png

I was sitting here peacefully listening to Metallica when I accidentally tapped that leek spin post while scrolling down and the song turned into Master Of Leeks.
...I'll take whatever you're having.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
so conversation is really going slow here so imma propose a question: who do you main and why?
I have three I alternate between
:ultkrool: Because he was my most wanted for a long time and I’m good with heavy characters
:ultganondorf:Because that sword is overpowered
:ulthero:Because he’s just a really fun character

D

Deleted member

Really wish they had kept this drowning animation.

Nintendo really pussied out on this one.
I think it being one of the few animations that doesn't have Mario just fall to the bottom of the screen would have made it stand out more. Kinda glad it was removed. Never really was a big fan on drowning characters.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hope you the best Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , feel free to come back when you feel better, tell me too if you want I still tag you when I post my work, like that, you can see them all when you're back and not miss one! :)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I main British Cloud because I'm really feeling it!

...Oh, and Xenoblade Chronicles is okay too, I guess. It's totally not my favorite game ever or anything...

D

Deleted member

I’m about to be rich.

I’m compiling a list of everyone who’s wronged me. I will then use my phenomenal amount of money and power to destroy the lives of everyone on that list.

Pray you aren’t on it.
Who needs money to get revenge when you can just beat them in Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom