• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Fair warning: Gallade is male only so make sure your Raltz or Kerlia are male before raising one.
Also I believe it’ll evolve into a Gardevoir regardless of gender when it hits level 30 so make sure you expose him to a Dawn Stone before then.
I've... played Pokemon for at least 10 years by now, don't worry, I'm more than aware how Gallade's evolution works

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
damn I need to get around to my second TH playthrough but idk if I have it in me
I have a Blue Lions playthrough I've been sitting on because I've yet to even be close to the timeskip and quite frankly I'm not sold on my students yet.

Shroob

Sup?
Holy ****

YouTube just threw an ad in my face that had a swastika and started spewing nazi propaganda at me.

I'm stunned.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Just got this in the mail :)
20190918_173336.jpg

Now I can finally play Banjo-Kazooie!

...Except I don't have a N64 yet....... but I only have to wait until next weekend. :|

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Holy ****

YouTube just threw an ad in my face that had a swastika and started spewing nazi propaganda at me.

I'm stunned.
No ****ing way.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glad the Boondocks are coming back, with Aaron no less. But I'll still be weary until I see it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy ****

I'm stunned.
If there’s no report keep that screenshot. Iirc don’t YouTube have customer service things? You may be able to report there. If not spread it around social media, maybe tag their social media.

They respond frequently there. Plus if that went viral it wouldn’t look good and they’d rush to fix it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sir'Fetched is neat.

Fair.....

Jeese. There really ISNT another franchise you can do that idea with. Even with other monster catching games.
Out of famous franchises? Unless it's an RPG where the team mechanics are a huge deal, there's few options I can think off the top of my head.

Funnily enough, KOF could have done such a mechanic, a few of their games even have active tag, although normally, each character is essentially fighting straight through until they get knocked out.

Mortal Kombat has Triborg technically. So instead of picking a variation, one could have Sektor, Cyrax and Smoke switch between each other, but the chances of someone who's not Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, or Raiden is a snowball's chance in hell.

They could do something like that for Mega Man X, if they threw in Zero and Axl as well, in reference to MMX8, but that would be unneeded, as Mega Man X and Zero both offer enough (and then some) on their own, likely the same reason Terry didn't need to have Andy and Joe alongside him. Axl could be cool, but I wouldn't pick him over Mega Man X, and realistically, he has far less weaponry at his disposal.

Then there's Vent/Gray/Ashe ect. But techically that's more of a stance change, and they'd just function like a wonkier Mega Man X and/or Zero I think.

If they pulled a full on MVC team as a character like Pokemon Trainer, then that's another option.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Wow, I kind of want to buy the game just for the soundtrack alone if this track is any indication of its quality. Anime as ****.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Its PlatinumGames. Of course it’s got great music.
Would you say that the game is worth it for $60? I'm not expecting to be absolutely blown away by it but I wouldn't mind another fun action game in the vein of something like Metal Gear Rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom