• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Psshhh. I find this and this in my place. I was bitten by the second this several years and my shoulder swelled up and blistered and ****.

No ****ting I was pulling up my daughter’s bedding and found a that pictured centipede (not actually pictured) just hiding underneath the mat. I’m a grown male and it hurt. It would probably require a stay at the hospital for a two year old.

So we doused our place with as much centipede Killer we could get our hands on and left for the day.

Japan’s insects are freaking monsters.

And our roaches fly by the way. They ****ing fly and it’s terrifying (thankfully I don’t mind roaches)
Don't y'all also have like super big hornets or something?

*shiver* I dread the thought

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Morning everyone :D what's up?
Psshhh. I find this and this in my place. I was bitten by the second this several years and my shoulder swelled up and blistered and ****.

No ****ting I was pulling up my daughter’s bedding and found a that pictured centipede (not actually pictured) just hiding underneath the mat. I’m a grown male and it hurt. It would probably require a stay at the hospital for a two year old.

So we doused our place with as much centipede Killer we could get our hands on and left for the day.

And our roaches fly by the way. They ****ing fly and it’s terrifying (thankfully I don’t mind roaches)
Oh n o o o o nasty

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just a reminder (and this goes for everyone) that putting embedded videos under a spoiler tag does absolutely nothing to stop them from slowing a thread down, especially on mobile. If you post 10+ videos in one post, even under a spoiler tag, the site is still going to lag from trying to load 10+ videos at once (more if the post gets quoted). If you're posting that many videos, use direct links instead. (maybe with a description so people know what the video is going to be)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Morning everyone :D what's up?
Just woke up. Not a fan of how my emergence into waking was handled. I kept waking up for a split second and then falling asleep again. But my brain would dream things like going for breakfast and taking my medication and stuff like that and I would feel like I was awake and starting the day. Then you actually wake up and you realize you weren’t any you just get frustrated.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Just woke up. Not a fan of how my emergence into waking was handled. I kept waking up for a split second and then falling asleep again. But my brain would dream things like going for breakfast and taking my medication and stuff like that and I would feel like I was awake and starting the day. Then you actually wake up and you realize you weren’t any you just get frustrated.
Same thing happened to me this morning, that's why I started the day an hour later than I usually do.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Doing ok. At the gym right now and also keeping up with youtuber drama going on right now.

Hbu?
Ehh i'm ok just annoyed that I overslept. I'm starting to finally make some new friends though, met a girl yesterday who likes steven universe and has a switch so we'll see what happens there.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay okay.... so I haven't actually played it yet, BUT steam is downloading as we speak. Very soon, we will see if the game works on my pc. Which it should, to be honest. Its ol' reliable after all.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think Gwen meant how Marth got new voice clips in Japanese as well. IIRC in the Japanese E3 Direct, the part that would've been them saying "Marth is now voiced in English" was instead "Marth finally has new voice clips."
There's also how NoA are hardasses on union actors as seen with Magus, Palutena, Cloud, Reuben Langdon, etc

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This is cool! Is King of Cards already out? Or is the Shovel Knight news gonna be something else?

There's also how NoA are hardasses on union actors as seen with Magus, Palutena, Cloud, Reuben Langdon, etc
Wait. Reuben is in Smash. He’s still voicing Ken. What are you talking about?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Or if you like those specific movies/games :rolleyes:
I mean. It’s those two and the Disney Adternoon games that people rave over from the NES/SNES era, right?

IDK. I just saw this in my Twitter feed and thought I’d share it here.
Aww, I hoped for the Capcom version of Aladdin.
I thought everyone liked the Genesis version better?

Makes sense though. All the games on this collection were made by Virgin Interactive via there Disney contract. They probably couldn’t include the Capcom game for legal reasons.

Besides. Genesis does, what Ninten-don’t

Last edited:

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace

I always figured Japan had a lingering IRL kaiju problem.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought up the 9 characters for my game.

Laguna- Merfolk fortune teller. She is a popular tourist attraction in a town in the western kingdom. One day a woman comes to her trying to find her son, Laguna finds her son and he’s headed towards where Wishing Hill is. As it’s coming up to the day it opens they both fear he may get trapped inside. Laguna sneaks out of town to save the boy from that fate.
Wish: Unknown

Cherry- Lunarian clown. Secretly Lunarian princess. She is one of many refugees off the moon after it was overthrown by her once trusted general, Plumcot. She enters Wishing Hill after hearing stories that somewhere inside will grant a person their one wish.
Wish: To return Lunaria back to what it once was.

Panther- Human treasure hunter. Said to be the greatest treasure hunter of her time, and enters Wishing Hill to collect the ultimate treasure.
Wish: To own an island where she and her wife can relax and not worry about anything for the rest of their lives.

Leon- Human holy knight. A member of the once proud holy knights. The holy knights worked under the eastern king but left him for reasons unknown.
Wish: To get a weapon strong enough to kill the other holy knights.

Furnace- Salamander merchant. As with all salamanders they are slaves to the Emporer, forced to do whatever she says at fear of death. One night when she finds out the Wishing Hill is about to open she escapes to grant her wish.
Wish: That no salamander will ever be a slave to anyone again.

Joseph- Human librarian. A young man who lives inside the Wishing Hill. Finds out that the barrier to the outside world finally has opened and plans to help all of the others escape.
Wish: That Wishing Hill remains open permanently and that no wishes can be granted again.

Three- Cyborg assassin. A member of a 10 member unit of cold and emotionless assassins. But one day starts to gain humanity from her faulty data. Not wanting to be someones weapon she enters Wishing Hill.
Wish: To become human.

Plumcot- Lunarian warlord. Once a proud general of Lunaria after many years serving the princess he becomes disillusioned and thinks he could rule better so with several other guards he starts a coup to kill the royal family and take over. He goes to earth to hunt down the royalty to escape. Upon landing he finds out about Wishing Hill and enters to gain his last wish.

Southern King- Human royalty. One of the 4 kings that rule on of the quadrants for the Emporer. His section, the south is the smallest and poorest of the 4. He has little power compared to the other areas. He enters Wishing Hill to fix things.
Wish: To gain ultimate power to rule the world with an iron fist for all eternity.
:p

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I thought up the 9 characters for my game.

Laguna- Merfolk fortune teller. She is a popular tourist attraction in a town in the western kingdom. One day a woman comes to her trying to find her son, Laguna finds her son and he’s headed towards where Wishing Hill is. As it’s coming up to the day it opens they both fear he may get trapped inside. Laguna sneaks out of town to save the boy from that fate.

Cherry- Lunarian clown. Secretly Lunarian princess. She is one of many refugees off the moon after it was overthrown by her once trusted general, Plumcot. She enters Wishing Hill after hearing stories that somewhere inside will grant a person their one wish.
Wish: To return Lunaria back to what it once was.

Panther- Human treasure hunter. Said to be the greatest treasure hunter of her time, and enters Wishing Hill to collect the ultimate treasure.
Wish: To own an island where she and her wife can relax and not worry about anything for the rest of their lives.

Leon- Human holy knight. A member of the once proud holy knights. The holy knights worked under the eastern king but left him for reasons unknown.
Wish: To get a weapon strong enough to kill the other holy knights.

Furnace- Salamander merchant. As with all salamanders they are slaves to the Emporer, forced to do whatever she says at fear of death. One night when she finds out the Wishing Hill is about to open she escapes to grant her wish.
Wish: That no salamander will ever be a slave to anyone again.

Joseph- Human librarian. A young man who lives inside the Wishing Hill. Finds out that the barrier to the outside world finally has opened and plans to help all of the others escape.
Wish: That Wishing Hill remains open permanently and that no wishes can be granted again.

Three- Cyborg assassin. A member of a 10 member unit of cold and emotionless assassins. But one day starts to gain humanity from her faulty data. Not wanting to be someones weapon she enters Wishing Hill.
Wish: To become human.

Plumcot- Lunarian warlord. Once a proud general of Lunaria after many years serving the princess he becomes disillusioned and thinks he could rule better so with several other guards he starts a coup to kill the royal family and take over. He goes to earth to hunt down the royalty to escape. Upon landing he finds out about Wishing Hill and enters to gain his last wish.

Southern King- Human royalty. One of the 4 kings that rule on of the quadrants for the Emporer. His section, the south is the smallest and poorest of the 4. He has little power compared to the other areas. He enters Wishing Hill to fix things.
Wish: To gain ultimate power to rule the world with an iron fist for all eternity.
:p
What is this?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
For real about the graphics thing, I watched his impressions video on Three Houses and when he started going on about the game being "ugly" I was completely flabbergasted, like what the hell? That game is gorgeous.
The graphics aren't bad by any means, but they aren't anything worth getting an award for either.

I wouldn't criticize SwSh's flawed graphics and praise Three Houses', if that makes it more clear.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys about the 4chan female leak

Verge killed it
9B81B150-CC8E-437A-B8FC-B5A6EDC7713F.jpeg

Like always, anyone can make a fake leak.and all of this was just for an overwatch port that’s it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
One cannot kill what was never actually alive to begin with.

People are bored/are gonna run with whatever fantasy gains traction just for the hell of it/"because why not?"

The possibility/thought of Steenee being the Gen 7 rep was entertained for more than 5 seconds, for crying out loud.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

Verge killed it
View attachment 235938
Like always, anyone can make a fake leak.and all of this was just for an overwatch port that’s it.
Even though the "leak" was dead from the beginning, this didn't really clarify anything.

Honestly, I don't think Verge knows any more about the DLC than we do. Unless he flat out states that he knows/has a good idea who the final two characters are, whatever he says is just an opinion.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Verge killed it
View attachment 235938
Umm.... no he didn’t. He refused to comment on the 4chan leak. Overwatch coming to Switch actually makes her more likely.

And even if that leak is fake, it doesn’t mean Tracer isn’t coming to Smash. All those Hero and Banjo leaks pre-e3 were fake, but they still came to Smash anyway.
For real about the graphics thing, I watched his impressions video on Three Houses and when he started going on about the game being "ugly" I was completely flabbergasted, like what the hell? That game is gorgeous.
It’s certainly not amazing. From the videos i’ve Seen some of the details did slip through the cracks. But it’s not ugly. Arlo even made a whole video about how it’s okay to not like a game just because of the graphics (you know. Judging a book by its cover).

Last edited:

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
Problem is a 4chan leak with both Hero and Banjo could have been legit knowledge but nobody would ever know because it's buried with far too many fake leaks that were just correct guesses, so for every 1 leak that may have come from someone legitimate it would have been clumped in with 99 that were just guesses based on popular guesses.

Shinobi's tease/leak and Vergeben's were the only real pre-E3 leaks that we can confirm (to my knowledge)

Also Tracer is not getting in lol, no way

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Problem is a 4chan leak with both Hero and Banjo could have been legit knowledge but nobody would ever know because it's buried with far too many fake leaks that were just correct guesses, so for every 1 leak that may have come from someone legitimate it would have been clumped in with 99 that were just guesses based on popular guesses.

Shinobi's tease/leak and Vergeben's were the only real pre-E3 leaks that we can confirm (to my knowledge)

Also Tracer is not getting in lol, no way
Also Banjo is not getting in lol, no way
Also Joker is not getting in lol, no way
Also K. Rool is not getting in lol, no way
Also Dark Samus is not getting in lol, no way
Also Ridley is not getting in lol, no way
Also Bayonetta is not getting in lol, no way
Also Corrin is not getting in lol, no way
Also Cloud is not getting in lol, no way
Also Sonic is not getting in lol, no way
Also Snake is not getting in lol, no way

Anyone is possible. Tracer is just as possible as any other. In fact, people doubting her this much actually makes her MORE likely because Sakurai likes to **** with us as much as he likes to please us.

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
My stance on Tracer is that the Overwatch port raised her chances from 0% to 15%, 20% if I'm feeling generous

I already got Banjo so I have no stake in the outcome here, but if she DID come to Smash I would actually really enjoy her inclusion, and so far I'm loving the memes that are coming out of this so I'm just here to have a good time and laugh a bit

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Thread: New Sakurai column is up with translations from PushDustIn PushDustIn .

Edit: Sakurai, please take a break when you can...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thread: New Sakurai column is up with translations from PushDustIn PushDustIn .

Edit: Sakurai, please take a break when you can...
*sees the 3rd tweet*

Welp

Looks like we’re ending with a max total of 80 characters then.

Fine by me.:ultbanjokazooie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom