• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Good morning everyone, I got a whole six hours of sleep! ha ha ha ha.. :(

How are you guys doing?

D

Deleted member

Broke: The original version of the Bowser's Inside Story final boss theme
Woke:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
My most favorite company took a dump on their own fanbase (again) at E3, and I'm still alive.

Or rather, Todd Howard is still alive.

Fact is, not that hard to get over that stuff. E3 is known for being disappointing. *shrug*
Portal's coming back?! Oh wait, that's Valve, not Bethesda. :chuckle:
I hate how that middle Todd Howard line fits in with the song syllables-wise.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
E3 isgaming Christmas. You try getting over a ****ty Christmas
Hey I am used to it! I don't even get anything at Christmas, and haven't since I was 18. Granted I don't mind.

But it's been two months. Time to move on. Not every game will appeal to ya.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I had this weird dream once where Sam from the upcoming Death Stranding was a DLC character for Ultimate. It was so weird.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Besides, regardless of what E3 was like we have the Tokyo Game Show coming up soon and a Nintendo Direct in early September seems increasingly likely
If they announce Ace Attorney 7 (finally) at this year's TGS I will nut indefinitely.

From the September Direct I'd like to see a new DK, Strikers, Star Fox, or dare I say it--F-Zero.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I had this weird dream once where Sam from the upcoming Death Stranding was a DLC character for Ultimate. It was so weird.
I mean...
All it really needs at this point is a Nintendo release (which good luck with that assuming Sony's publishing it, but you get my point)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
How easy is it to fix drifting on a game controller by yourself?

Or am I better off just buying a new one?

Last edited:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I mean...
All it really needs at this point is a Nintendo release (which good luck with that assuming Sony's publishing it, but you get my point)
Does this mean Sakurai will have a cameo in Death Stranding????
1566564130154.gif

/s

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
so is death stranding just about walking around or is there some kind of gameplay to it

Striga

Smash Journeyman
so is death stranding just about walking around or is there some kind of gameplay to it
There is gameplay to it. There’s combat, and the enemies you face range from terrorists wielding futuristic weapons to giant oil like monsters.

I’m sure Death Stranding will be something, but I highly doubt it’ll be a “walking simulator” as some people have labeled it. We’ll see soon enough though.

Last edited:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
So if Sakurai was in Death Stranding, then that would mean that Smash is also in Death Stranding, which would mean...

Smash confirmed for... another game?
Kojima reveals a Death Stranding port for the Switch where Sakurai has a cameo and comments on all of the Switch games that you downloaded data onto your Switch.

“Hello Sam! I see you’ve been busy a lot Super Smash Bros Ultimate lately! Are you one of those no item competitive players?”

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Well, I'm cooking up some hash browns, with a side of sausage links & toast. With a cup of apple juice to boot, what do you usually eat in the morning?
That sounds really good! I'd love some good breakfast but i'm on a diet so it's more fruit and cereal for me...yaaaay...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Which one exactly?

I have one in mind, though you may be thinking of a completely different one
What convention?
Just a small local one called Southeast Game Exchange.

Went to that one for the past couple years and have had fun. Won a Balloon Fight tournament last year.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Just a small local one called Southeast Game Exchange.

Went to that one for the past couple years and have had fun. Won a Balloon Fight tournament last year.
Oh... gotcha...

I was thinking of D23, aka Disney's expo where they announce stuff about their upcoming projects

Technically it starts today, tho we're getting the juicy stuff tomorrow

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Kojima reveals a Death Stranding port for the Switch where Sakurai has a cameo and comments on all of the Switch games that you downloaded data onto your Switch.

“Hello Sam! I see you’ve been busy a lot Super Smash Bros Ultimate lately! Are you one of those no item competitive players?”
What if Metal Gear was on the Switch, so him and Psycho Mantis both commente in the games you played, and then they become self aware of each other, and then Physco Mantis gets in as an bonus DLC fighter the next time you boot up Smash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Besides, regardless of what E3 was like we have the Tokyo Game Show coming up soon and a Nintendo Direct in early September seems increasingly likely
I am performing the ritual as we speak, a goat's head in one hand and a human sacrifice in the other, if this works, we'll get that rumoured 2D Metroid game Vergeben talked about possibly not being at E3, a Fusion sequel specifically

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm tired and depressed and my stomach hurts a little.

Just trying to wake up atm.
Aw, hope you feel better. By the way, I read about half of your fanfic. It's really good so far. I'l try to post my more detailed thoughts today and also finish the other half.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I'm talking about what could be Smash related.

Banjo's release date, tease or reveal of next DLC fighter. You know.
I'm going to guess we won't get much about Banjo & Kazooie in Smash, if anything, what Joker got in the Spring Direct. Fighter #4 is likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if they go without it. I have to keep telling myself, "Nintendo is weird. Nintendo is weird."

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Aw, hope you feel better. By the way, I read about half of your fanfic. It's really good so far. I'l try to post my more detailed thoughts today and also finish the other half.
Thanks. Just a little bloated from yesterday's late night snack, which makes sense.

Alright great. You can post critique in the PM group that we have. And going by chapter will be helpful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom