• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is why Prof. Oak has trust issues about the gender of people.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lol he just went Luigi and did down throw FAir. Typical Luigi.
Still a noob though. He just went tryhard mode.
I wish more people played Smash 3DS man. Wii U is good.
I only have a 3DS so I don't have a choice unless I want to play imaginary SSB4 Wii U. :p

I realized that fighting tryhards in FG started to affect my skills: I was becoming a tryhard too; at least For Fun saved me
Be like me and screw around on For Glory and For Fun... Or ask around and play with the Smashboards community.

Yep thats a boy, oh boy is he nice
snip
I may just watch the anime for him
My... My eyes... MY EYES!!! ... RANDOM ANIMU GIRL! SAVE ME!!!

For reference, here's the page of the girl and bunnies above and the artist: http://emanime.deviantart.com/art/Render-anime-girl-295966785.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I only have a 3DS so I don't have a choice unless I want to play imaginary SSB4 Wii U. :p

Be like me and screw around on For Glory and For Fun... Or ask around and play with the Smashboards community.

My... My eyes... MY EYES!!! ... RANDOM ANIMU GIRL! SAVE ME!!!

For reference, here's the page of the girl and bunnies above and the artist: http://emanime.deviantart.com/art/Render-anime-girl-295966785.
I swear, this is the type of thing you would see on a nightcore music video >_>

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm back
It's mostly Gamestop's management that people hate like the people working at Capcom are probably great and they know how to make games, but the management is horrible and greedy. Similar or the same with Gamestop where the employees are nice, but the management just cares about money. Can't really blame them since they're a company that needs money to survive after all.

As for Nintendo of America in the past... Yeah... People want games, but they deliver fitness simulators. They don't want money for some reason...
Nintendo of America's decisions have been quite weird the past few years. It doesn't help that NOE is constantly making better decisions either.
The type of business model you described is unappealing, it's only because GameStop has a damn near monopoly on most things and have locations everywhere that they are still in business. Capcom has so many IPs that could use a fresh breath of air, like Breath of Fire haha, but they seem to have gone the route of easy mobile money grabs. You know what sucks though? People only buy those games because of the IP, and get sorely disappointed. I could rant on and on but nobody wants to hear that XD

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Technically my avatar is male, though due to the fact that the game takes place in Issac's imagination, she could be full on female for the purpose of the game despite it being "Issac in a wig."

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Im guessing its my job to to confuse the men here and I think its Ffamran Ffamran s job to confuse me with bishonen males.
Mmm, bishounen males

:troll:

Seriously though, I'm a fan of bifauxnen. I am an aspiring bishounen prince after all... what you didn't know that?!

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
How dare you! I thought you liked me!

RamOne is a confirmed Rudenheimer!
Oh no, not you Lucario! You're so cute when you're flustered!

Why wasnt gen 4 to your liking? But yes I totally agree about XY
I found the games to be a bit boring, the region didn't really click with me that much and for the most part, I didn't like traveling through it. There were also some points that I felt could be hard to push through in the game as it takes some time for things to get going, and certain mechanics in the game like battling were a bit sluggish.

Having said that, there were still things that I liked about the games. For instance, the physical/special split, some of the areas like the Distortion World, and a good number of the Pokémon designs. It also gets points for abolishing Flash as an HM as I hated putting it on my Pokémon and just ran though caves blind, though I do have to ask why Defog was put in instead.

D

Deleted member

Oh no, not you Lucario! You're so cute when you're flustered!

I found the games to be a bit boring, the region didn't really click with me that much and for the most part, I didn't like traveling through it. There were also some points that I felt could be hard to push through in the game as it takes some time for things to get going, and certain mechanics in the game like battling were a bit sluggish.

Having said that, there were still things that I liked about the games. For instance, the physical/special split, some of the areas like the Distortion World, and a good number of the Pokémon designs. It also gets points for abolishing Flash as an HM as I hated putting it on my Pokémon and just ran though caves blind, though I do have to ask why Defog was put in instead.
Fog is the dumbest weather condition ever. It exists at only 1 point in the game and cannot be summoned by any attack. What makes it worse is that every trainer on the route spams double team and fog decreases your accuracy.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Mmm, bishounen males

:troll:

Seriously though, I'm a fan of bifauxnen. I am an aspiring bishounen prince after all... what you didn't know that?!
Isn't that Kashima Yuu, a female from Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun who plays male leads in school plays because she looks like a boy, so she's known as the prince? I know she flirts with all the girls who are attracted to her, but I'm pretty sure she likes her senpai who's a guy...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, doesn't Marvel have a ton alternative/parallel universes? Maybe this is a Kermit who never watched Madoka or who didn't like Homura. :p
SmashboardsEarth-199999 confirmed :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Well, doesn't Marvel have a ton alternative/parallel universes? Maybe this is a Kermit who never watched Madoka or who didn't like Homura. :p
A Kermit who never clicked the play button on that tab because he never got kicked out of Crusade and never knew the greatness that was Homura Akemi.

I would hate to be that Kermit.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
A Kermit who never clicked the play button on that tab because he never got kicked out of Crusade and never knew the greatness that was Homura Akemi.

I would hate to be that Kermit.
Well, there was a Bruce Wayne who was shot dead instead. I think that Kermit got off lucky. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom