• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh! Yeah that. Now I'm embarrassed. Don't you press L for that as well?
Yeah. L is used to airdodge. L Canceling is just pressing the shield button before landing during an aerial, and it cuts the landing animation in half.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Indeed. Or you can just be like me and not airdodge.

BEST MELEE PLAYER EVER
So... Borp? For reference, he seems to be a methodical, simple, and fundamental player in contrast to a lot of other players.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I feel like a cop stationed in one of those remote districts or a small town where nothing, absolutely nothing happens. Oh well, less work for me. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You will never leave us, even as a mod.
Im all hopped up on wine oh god
I think we went over this... Since I stepped foot into this treacherous realm, I'm never allowed to leave. *scary music*

Oh, drinking's bad for you, Obo. You don't want to end up like Pikachu. :p

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
No, your right, Unova's the worst. Gen 4 was the best honestly. Most nostalgic too. But I guess it depends how old you are to say what the best gen was to you
I'm probably the only person who wasn't that fond of Gen 4. I did like it a lot more then XY, but it just felt pretty lackluster to me.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm probably the only person who wasn't that fond of Gen 4. I did like it a lot more then XY, but it just felt pretty lackluster to me.
Obviously you never ran into Riley!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I agree. Not fond of the Gen IV Pokémon too, the only one I like are Torterra and Hippopotas/Hippowdon.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I agree. Not fond of the Gen IV Pokémon too, the only one I like are Torterra and Hippopotas/Hippowdon.
How dare you! I thought you liked me!

RamOne is a confirmed Rudenheimer!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Right you bunch of scally-wags.
Has anyone got any info on how Gamespot.co.uk handle online items.
Or Just Gamestop as a whole..... is it worth going for them?
Or am I screwing myself over.
I ask this because I am very curious.
Its better then going to Walmart where 1 PS4 box was filled with papers, 2nd filled with rocks and 3rd filled with bibles

D

Deleted member

Right you bunch of scally-wags.
Has anyone got any info on how Gamespot.co.uk handle online items.
Or Just Gamestop as a whole..... is it worth going for them?
Or am I screwing myself over.
I ask this because I am very curious.
Never go to GameStop. Ever. Their customer service is awful.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The only stuff I know about Gamestop is they own EB Games Australia and NZ, Kongregate and I think Game Informer.
I hear they're crap in the US, can't say for UK.
You mean Gamestop right? You spelt Gamespot.

But I have to say I've only ever had one problem at EB games and that was the clerk being unable to find my preorder bonuses which I was able to get the next day anyway.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Its better then going to Walmart where 1 PS4 box was filled with papers, 2nd filled with rocks and 3rd filled with bibles
Walmart is a like a legalized black market... They sell everything there inside and outside the store. You've got games, toys, guns, boats, vegetables, candy, furniture, glasses, everything! All we need after that is human trafficking, poached animals, smuggled goods, and Nickelback albums. :p

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
D

Deleted member

On the topic of Gen IV, I feel like if Diamond wasn't my first Pokemon game, I'd have a radically different opinion of it, but I love it so much. It's like LEGO Star Wars II; playing it now, the flaws stand out to me, but I always enjoy myself when playing it.

D

Deleted member

you mean yours? Because Mine is just fine
Lucky you. I've been screwed over by customer service when trying to preorder crap. I call them and ask if the item is available, then I go to the store and they're like "no, sorry it's not." It happens every time I tried to preorder. I almost happened when I preordered Shulk's amiibo, but they were able to reserve one. I've been holding onto the receipt just in case they do something stupid when I pick it up.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

I'm glad we don't have a GameStop in my country.

The spikes, man. The spikes.
Whats wrong with the spikes? They allow for tactical killer hugs and devastating backhand slaps!

D

Deleted member

Last Pokémon games I got were X/Y just for testing purposes. I won't be buying another game again, as I am really bad at them and my chances at improving are like below 0%. Meh.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Why wasnt gen 4 to your liking? But yes I totally agree about XY

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I manage to pre-order a Lucario amiibo from a Japanese seller. It'll be here sometime in mid-February; early-March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom