• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Lel, needing to show receipts for preorders at Gamestop.
At EB Games Australia you just scan an EB World card.

D

Deleted member

Oh if I preorder something at Gamestop and don't have the Receipt, can I show them my ID?
If you preorder something, you give them a phone number or something to put it under. You never have to show the receipt, but I have it in case something dumb happens with Shulk. I am not going to pay aftermarket price for Shulk.

I really don't understand all the game stop hate.

Maybe cause people are just different in Australia? The people that work there are really friendly.

And the customer support is great. I'm not even kidding bruh.
Probably just my bad experiences remolding my opinion. I used to love them but man is the one in my town bad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Maybe cause people are just different in Australia? The people that work there are really friendly.

They are Super friendly in Virginia As well. I have conversations on the regular with them while getting my games. They always tell me to have a good day before I leave

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It really all depends on the store.
Personally I don't mind them (then again, they're the only game store around here).

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Whats wrong with the spikes? They allow for tactical killer hugs and devastating backhand slaps!
It just seems like GameFreak thought he had to be part Steel per se so they just gave him three random spikes.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We don't have GameStop in México (we have the far superior GamePlanet instead :troll: ) but my experiences with GameStop when I go to the US to buy games is good, and they're really friendly too.

D

Deleted member

I guess I just have the worst GameStop in the world. Welp, time to somehow get them to fire everyone who works there.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It just seems like GameFreak thought he had to be part Steel per se so they just gave him three random spikes.
Gotta stab them all!
Gotta have tons of resistances and take only neutral damage from flying, psychic and fairy!
I for one am happy about the spikes and the ability to not get destroyed by little cream puff pokemon and their tea party attacks!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Gotta stab them all!
Gotta have tons of resistances and take only neutral damage from flying, psychic and fairy!
I for one am happy about the spikes and the ability to not get destroyed by little cream puff pokemon and their tea party attacks!
And that's why my kind exists.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's mostly Gamestop's management that people hate like the people working at Capcom are probably great and they know how to make games, but the management is horrible and greedy. Similar or the same with Gamestop where the employees are nice, but the management just cares about money. Can't really blame them since they're a company that needs money to survive after all.

As for Nintendo of America in the past... Yeah... People want games, but they deliver fitness simulators. They don't want money for some reason...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's mostly Gamestop's management that people hate like the people working at Capcom are probably great and they know how to make games, but the management is horrible and greedy. Similar or the same with Gamestop where the employees are nice, but the management just cares about money. Can't really blame them since they're a company that needs money to survive after all.

As for Nintendo of America in the past... Yeah... People want games, but they deliver fitness simulators. They don't want money for some reason...
What Nintendo wants to to let people have fun~ Nintendo is the Fun Grandad among the serious parents.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
We need to arrest this Lucario, asap
I must pfft once again! PFFT!
Stabbing is totally not illegal! Pokemon can do much worse things! Like erasing your existence from time, melting your organs, stealing your soul or stealing your children!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Has anyone ever played Budokai 3? In Dragon Planet, during Tien's storyline, you have to fight Super Buu with a super-underleveled Tien, when in the source material, Tien gets his ass whooped the second he tries to fight Buu.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lol, this Falco noob in 3DS For Glory going full tryhard mode. Meh.
Really? There are Falco's out there? We're not going extinct!!! Oh wait, he's a scrub? Welp, let's leave natural selection to sort this out. :p

What Nintendo wants to to let people have fun~ Nintendo is the Fun Grandad among the serious parents.
Yes, but this is NOA, the guys who had to be persuaded to localize games people asked for... At least they're getting better.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
They gave off a bunch names right now so don't be surprised if it changed again.
Wait, shouldn't you at least be a little exited about school? I thought you went off earlier saying you had nothing to do right?
Its complicated. I want to go to back to school but I don't. I'm always like this during breaks and then I instantly regret it the first day of it when the teacher spends droning on about things. So yeah I'm excited that I'm gonna get out of the house for a few hours everyday but the work and stress involved makes me less than excited if that makes any sense haha.

Soul.

Really? There are Falco's out there? We're not going extinct!!! Oh wait, he's a scrub? Welp, let's leave natural selection to sort this out. :p

Yes, but this is NOA, the guys who had to be persuaded to localize games people asked for... At least they're getting better.
Lol he just went Luigi and did down throw FAir. Typical Luigi.
Still a noob though. He just went tryhard mode.
I wish more people played Smash 3DS man. Wii U is good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I realized that fighting tryhards in FG started to affect my skills: I was becoming a tryhard too; at least For Fun saved me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom