• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tara Strong does almost EVERY iconic Western cartoon character.
She's also very attractive. Hopefully no one reads this.
I remember her a bit during her role as Raven from the Teen Titans. Oh how I loved the character and the "older, but much better" show so much. :(

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tara Strong does almost EVERY iconic Western cartoon character.
She's also very attractive. Hopefully no one reads this.
Frank Welker says hi. That said, Tara Strong is also really talented. But Frank's been in the business longer.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I remember her a bit during her role as Raven from the Teen Titans. Oh how I loved the character and the "older, but much better" show so much. :(
I miss that show so much! All the characters were really likable! This I why I liked raven

How can they just make five seasons right? Do you despise Teen Titans Go! as well?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I need to continue the Ace Attorney series a bit. I finished the trilogy, time to attack the Ace Attorney Investigations : Miles Edgeworth. Technically speaking, those 2 games happens just after the third game (Trial and Tribulations). And I want to do the games in canon order. So yeah, after those 2 games, I need to play "Ace Attorney Vs Professor Layton" , Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies.

Can't wait to play as the best prosecutor/character in the whole Ace Attorney universe.

What's new, by the way ?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I must be the only one that didn't really care for Teen Titans.
Don't shoot my face. It's how I make my livings.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Frank Welker says hi. That said, Tara Strong is also really talented. But Frank's been in the business longer.
Jim Cummings would like to also give his own greetings, as well. :p

I mean, those two are good, but there's a reason Jim Cummings is so highly revered by voice actors; those almost 400 roles make Tara and Frank look like C-listers in comparison. If you thought Tara was good, imagine realizing that Dr. Robotnik, Darkwing Duck, Afterburner, Scar (for some of his villain song, at least) and Pete are all voiced by one man.

I mean, when people begin calling you the God of Voice Acting, you know you're doin' something right. :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Finally getting to play MK8 on my own
Turn on Closed Captions for more fun
:mariomelee:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yes, actually. You are the only person in the world who does not like Teen Titans.
Shame on you.
No. I didn't give any ****'s about Teen Titans when I was a kid, and I still don't.
This guy doesn't count though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I miss that show so much! All the characters were really likable! This I why I liked raven

How can they just make five seasons right? Do you despise Teen Titans Go! as well?
And don't forget we get to know more about her during that moment starting with Slade getting fire powers, and Trigon appearing. Plus she does look cute in a way, and I can definitely relate to her in that first gif a lot (replace creepy with weird or something). It's moments like that that make you feel sad and such, and you want to help them or give them hugs or comfort. :(

Even to this day I don't know why I watch the new one at times, probably to see how stupid it progresses. How they ruined Raven so much, with the stupid pegasus thing and not even showing off her legs at all, with the exception of the one episode (in which the episode title is literally called "Legs"). So many things sad and wrong I tell you. D:
:4pit:

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
THAT THREAD TITLE THO.
Ah yes, Pinky and the Brain. And Animaniacs, by proxy. :131:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
And don't forget we get to know more about her during that moment starting with Slade getting fire powers, and Trigon appearing. Plus she does look cute in a way, and I can definitely relate to her in that first gif a lot (replace creepy with weird or something). It's moments like that that make you feel sad and such, and you want to help them or give them hugs or comfort. :(

Even to this day I don't know why I watch the new one at times, probably to see how stupid it progresses. How they ruined Raven so much, with the stupid pegasus thing and not even showing off her legs at all, with the exception of the one episode (in which the episode title is literally called "Legs"). So many things sad and wrong I tell you. D:
:4pit:
It's times like these, that I want to go back in time and have the old shows back especially teen titans. It's funny because at first my 12 year old brother thought Teens Titans Go was a million times better because the old one were "taller and look different". But then he took my word for it and watched all the regular teen titans and loved it!
He's definitely seen the light:4palutena:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's times like these, that I want to go back in time and have the old shows back especially teen titans. It's funny because at first my 12 year old brother thought Teens Titans Go was a million times better because the old one were "taller and look different". But then he took my word for it and watched all the regular teen titans and loved it!
He's definitely seen the light:4palutena:
Now that's true justice of purification. <3

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's fine. I actually liked Justice League more. But people seem to talk about Teen Titans more as it is.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ ZeldaFan01 ZeldaFan01 and @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit : No, that's just developing good taste in DC Comics material. :4pacman:

Just got back from doing module 13 and exam 2 in my government course. Teen Titans aside, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom