• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Mentioning Paper Mario without you is sacrilege!
it actually happened.

Remember July 29 when I freaked out?

Well, I slept late resulting in waking up late.

There was apparently A TON of talk about Paper Mario before I came.

But I had to prepare a wall of text for the support thread so, lol.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Did she have a male name in the French version? :p

:231:
also, NEVER check French Paper Mario name.

I'm just going to give a sample of when I tried to play TTYD in PAL French....this is atrocious.

Rogueport = Port Lacanaie (the i has 2 dots)
Lord Crump had a so weird name that I forgot it but it was like G/roforce or something like that.

Seriously, NEVER play a game in French.

Despite it being my first language the translation is just bad.

And pokemon is even worse....

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
The one female who should be there but isn't is Zelda. She's the star of her own games series and ain't afraid of anything, with the Triforce of Courage and the Master Sword, she is the definition of a brilliant female protagonist:4link:
(Inb4 this joke is ruled to be overused and cliche, I'm surprised no one has said it already).

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
it actually happened.

Remember July 29 when I freaked out?

Well, I slept late resulting in waking up late.

There was apparently A TON of talk about Paper Mario before I came.

But I had to prepare a wall of text for the support thread so, lol.
So this is your master plan? :smirk:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So this is your master plan? :smirk:
Well, when you wake up, realise your alert counter is pass 300, freaking happy to see the best repping ever for Paper Mario....you pretty much have to guess I would do it anyway.

I mean I think I listened to the credits theme of TTYD the whole day.....it's so relaxing :)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Women voicing younger male characters is extremely common, be it in Western or Eastern animation. Young kids have changing voices due to puberty. If you get a woman to voice a male child, the show can last longer without the need of a VA change.

Case in point? Tara Strong as Timmy Turner.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Women voicing younger male characters is extremely common, be it in Western or Eastern animation. Young kids have changing voices due to puberty. If you get a woman to voice a male child, the show can last longer without the need of a VA change.

Or Nancy......forgot her last name (>.<), but she's Bart Simpson's VA.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Tara Strong does almost EVERY iconic Western cartoon character.
She's also very attractive. Hopefully no one reads this.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
The Dorf Patrol shall consume all, I see. :p
Indeed. Join our cause :shades:

And thus, Social Thread regulars decided to stop Hokori from his evil domination plans :p
I'm not sure if this is possible. Soon enough, my title as "Moderator" will change to "Dorferator". I'll have the power to grant everyone shades and crash the site at will (AND MORE!). If anyone tries to oppose us, I'll crash the site until the rebellion settles down :shades:

#KeepCalmAndLetTheDorfPatrolWork :shades:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm not sure if this is possible. Soon enough, my title as "Moderator" will change to "Dorferator". I'll have the power to grant everyone shades and crash the site at will (AND MORE!). If anyone tries to oppose us, I'll crash the site until the rebellion settles down :shades:

#KeepCalmAndLetTheDorfPatrolWork :shades:
Do you even need the power to crash this site? It's already doing a great job at that by itself :troll:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?

I don't know if you know this but in Brawl I always found this interesting. :lucas:And:pit: had the same girl voice actor, Lani Minella. She also voiced Lyn and still does for SSB4

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Anyone here played the Final Fantasy 15 demo? It actually looks good, which I'm surprised about. This summon as well...

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Speaking of Pit's Brawl voice...
Am I in the minority when I say I preferred it to his Uprising voice?
It's like saying you'd rather hear Chris Latta's Starscream with an even higher pitch over Tom Kenny's; not really wrong, just kind of odd.

Brawl Pit, to me, sounded like he was having his balls kicked whenever he spoke. :p

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Speaking of Pit's Brawl voice...
Am I in the minority when I say I preferred it to his Uprising voice?
Well, I WAS that way, to the point where I couldn't stand the new Pit! But after playing Uprising recently and choosing to main Pit, I have to say I like their voices equally. What I also like about the new Pit is that he has improved range, but I do miss brawl pit's defenses

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
This new thread title.
Nostalgia is hitting me in waves right now.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well, I WAS that way, to the point where I couldn't stand the new Pit! But after playing Uprising recently and choosing to main Pit, I have to say I like their voices equally. What I also like about the new Pit is that he has improved range, but I do miss brawl pit's defenses
Oh, you mean the character has improved range...
See, I thought you meant that his voice actor had good acting range, so the following sentence was confusing. :dizzy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom