• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

because we all want characters & thats why we make signatures & and that's why we want characters & thats why & and thats why & and why am i doing this

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
because we all want characters & thats why we make signatures & and that's why we want characters & thats why & and thats why & and why am i doing this
ソウル,I am deferential towards your "Premium". I am abhor that I do not have it.

D

Deleted member

I would do that, but to match my standards, I will go for something more in line with flat design.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
From the sounds of it, that Batgirl cover got cancelled. I'm disappointed. Can't even have a decent reference to an iconic story these days. Seriously, is it me or are is the world getting too soft? Because that cover really wasn't that bad. At all.

D

Deleted member

I just played two For Glory matches. Man, that mode sucks.. so many cheap players over there. With Friends all the way.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am wondering, if Ness has the high score on Classic Mode, why does it show Marth when I enter the difficulty screen as having the highest score?

D

Deleted member

From the sounds of it, that Batgirl cover got cancelled. I'm disappointed. Can't even have a decent reference to an iconic story these days. Seriously, is it me or are is the world getting too soft? Because that cover really wasn't that bad. At all.
I saw that during the day. Honestly, I don't mind it. People always like to complain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP.
I'm off to bed.
Here's some night music:
Good Night!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Morning, mortals! :evil:

I'm interested in watching Kana Hanazawa in a live action film.
Well, voice actors doing live action roles and vice versa is something not unheard of.

And speaking of Kana Hanazawa, I know she is part of the voice cast of the Parasyte anime.

I am wondering, if Ness has the high score on Classic Mode, why does it show Marth when I enter the difficulty screen as having the highest score?
No idea. lol

In my game, I have Ganondorf's icon on the 9.0 difficulty. He's the only character I've beaten Classic mode on such difficulty.

Perhaps, it shows the latest character you've beaten such difficulty? You could try clearing Classic on that difficulty level as another character and see what happens.

They haven't even shown the thing yet and stores are already taking pre-orders? Laughable. :rotfl:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
No idea. lol

In my game, I have Ganondorf's icon on the 9.0 difficulty. He's the only character I've beaten Classic mode on such difficulty.

Perhaps, it shows the latest character you've beaten such difficulty? You could try clearing Classic on that difficulty level as another character and see what happens.
Maybe it has to do with GSP. Not sure. I guess I'm wrong.
Beat it again with Ness on 9.0 with a higher score and GSP than Marth's. Marth still shows up on the difficulty screen instead of Ness. On the 3DS version, it's whoever beats it last I think. I am confused by how it works on the Wii U...

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've given serious consideration to that pet chicken I've been wanting. I think I'm going to wind up getting one.
I'll have to wait until after Easter, though; don't want sellers to think I'm one of those ill-prepared parents who buy helpless animals in droves for their kids who aren't ready as Easter presents.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What I would not give for DLC of that scale...

:231:
Yes, mainly because it takes the argument that Assist Trophies can't be DLC, beats it in the face with a Lip's Stick, tells it its mother doesn't love it, attaches a Bob-Omb to it and traps it in a small house that it explodes and collapses upon itself.

tl;dr It destroys that argument.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
"I guess I'll get my chance, another day..."

Thought this was accurate to many of the characters out of smash, couldn't find many more than this.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Yes, mainly because it takes the argument that Assist Trophies can't be DLC, beats it in the face with a Lip's Stick, tells it its mother doesn't love it, attaches a Bob-Omb to it and traps it in a small house that it explodes and collapses upon itself.

tl;dr It destroys that argument.
That avatar... I will never unsee. Where did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom