• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Lol who comes up with the thread titles? Courage the cowardly dog XD what's next

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, my prank expired 27 minutes ago, but Im still fancy magenta....
Inb4 I got pranked again without realizing lol

D

Deleted member

I liked the time when it was Flight's story feat Danny Devito as Space Stranger. That one was just a really good title dontcha think?
The Flight Story 2 and The Flight Story 3 are currently in production. No worries.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Waiting on a new thread title is like how it was waiting on the Pic of the Days.

#TheHype
So that means that the Thread will be called Smash Run thus killing the hype? :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Here's a novel idea.
Let's completely ruin the Great Mighty Poo song by censoring nearly everything that made it funny. Great idea, am I right? :4pacman:
I just imagined him talking only to here beeps. This. Is. Actually. Genius.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
*COUGH Conker's bad fur day. COUGH*
Haven't played. Not a Rare or big N64 fan. :happysheep:

Uncensored can be fun, but it depends upon the content in question and the joke itself. Generally though, I just get a kick out of the beep noise and the resulting imagination of breaking societal norms.

Here's a novel idea.
Let's completely ruin the Great Mighty Poo song by censoring nearly everything that made it funny. Great idea, am I right? :4pacman:
Don't give Microsoft ideas. :substitute:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The bleeping ads a lot of "safe spice" to stuff IMO

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Haven't played. Not a Rare or big N64 fan. :happysheep:

Uncensored can be fun, but it depends upon the content in question and the joke itself. Generally though, I just get a kick out of the beep noise and the resulting imagination of breaking societal norms.

Don't give Microsoft ideas. :substitute:
Well if that is the case check out Conker live and reloaded. It has more censoring than N64 version. It... Never fails if i want a laugh.

D

Deleted member

What if there's a glitch in the boards and we stay Magenta forever? (Chreest worst nightmare) :troll:
I wouldn't mind it. Though, I'd be very satisfried if staff let me use a special green color for my username as an attempt to match my current avatar. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
If anyone could edit the Great Mighty Poo song... Do it. Make all of the words he sings mixed Bleeps. I just chuckle like :213: every time.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
So. remember when I wanted to get Pokemon colosseum and Gale of darkness? Turns out there are other great games i want to buy that follow the same ridiculous path -.-

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So. remember when I wanted to get Pokemon colosseum and Gale of darkness? Turns out there are other great games i want to buy that follow the same ridiculous path -.-

I go't it fo' free!:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:
Hey, doesn't Mewtwo DLC come out tomorrow?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
As a retro gamer, it always sucks when that happens. You don't have the money but things only get worse as time goes on.

Back when FE13's OST came out I bought it from an Amazon seller for $65. Two months later I never got my package, as without warning the seller deleted their account (had good reviews even), and the OST had been discontinued and spiked to $300. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom