• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
CENSOR DOOOOOOOOOODGE

Here u go c:
Pffft, what the heck Cirno?

It's obviously to create a transdimensional portal which Alice fanboys are trying to make in order to bring her to the real world and r*** her like in every existing doujin that features her.

Man, the fanbase can be sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Welp, gonna enter a tournament in Pokemon Showdown now, so bye for a while. (you kids better behave while I'm gone.)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Heh, I used to be a huge Touhou fan back in the day. Nowadays not so much (the fan base can be terrible sometimes) but I will say one thing:

I really friggin' love the vocal remixes that are always coming out. I'm actually working on some Stepmania simfiles of some of the songs. Thank you based Sony Vegas for letting me trim the songs to a DDR/ITG song length with ease

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was ridiculously obsessed with Touhou upto a month ago. Then Nichijou displaced it.

I still enjoy the instrumental remixes though.

:231:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I often shift from obsession to obsession every few months.

Right now, you may think my current obsession is Devil May Cry, but it WAS ME DIO is actually JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I'm already on Part V of the manga.

@Solfiner, @BluehunterZero and @Enyalb must be proud of me right now. :p

Once my prank officially starts I may go into Josuke or Giorno mode. Idk.

Last edited:

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
So you know how some giant characters have their movements shortened a lot?
Tried doing Shiek's downB? It's made useless but at the same time, it's oddly adorable the way she tries to do the move, can't jump high enough so does a little tumble instead.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just another reminder that this thread isn't a "Golly Gee, look at what I found on the INTERNET today!" thread.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, alright. I may have gone a bit overboard trying to get people to post, so I'll cut down on that sort of posting. A bit.

Has anyone here played FFIV DS? I'm fighting Rubicante now.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've been feeling nostalgic for things from before my time again, so I've been watching a marathon of Can't Let You Do That On Television, Star Fox... er... you know what I mean. Or do you?

Something to do while waiting for my CD, anyway.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Need to do a report on a programming assignment due tomorrow. Meh. I dislike doing reports.

Nothing better than putting the headphones on and listen to some video game and anime music. Relieves the boredom.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
lol people still have Hylian avatars
I know, its stupid, isnt it?
I've been feeling nostalgic for things from before my time again, so I've been watching a marathon of Can't Let You Do That On Television, Star Fox... er... you know what I mean. Or do you?

Something to do while waiting for my CD, anyway.
omg Waiting for my CD is so hard

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How do you do that when you're no longer a mod and not Premium?
Apparently, unmods still keep the ability to change user titles. :awesome:

I didn't know this!

I still have access to a few mod-only areas as well, so I guess I'm in a sort of limbo between ordinary pleb and red tyrant.

D

Deleted member

Someone make me a mod then immediately make me a regular user again so I can change my user title. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom