• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Not sure if it's artificial stupidity (it probably is) but Heavy Trampoline is like the best thing ever.

Down throw -> trampoline -> neutral air

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wait! Did I just miss drunk Venus? :(
I'm Fine so no worries. I downed more than half a bottle of bourbon straight and a gin tonic. It takes a lot to get me drunk. I drink pretty regularly but the last time I threw up due to alcohol was like 4 years ago at a work party. The Japanese will drink heavily for two hours and all it quits when the time is up. Usually, work parties do a $20 "nomihoudai" or "all you can drink for 2 hours. Mostly it's just piss water aka beer.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So last night I had a dream that me, Golden, Chreest, and skaaaaa became moderators. I'm like "What? I dunno if I really want to be a moderator." I guess dreams are meant to show off good things happening that you may not desire at all at a somewhat annoying rate.
So you're dreaming of becoming a moderator? If you take considerable part in Smash related discussions then your nam e can be up for consideration. Mods are appointed by pre-existing mods, which can be good or bad.

:231:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
They should change the name on the thread to "Approach with caution." This place is horrifying.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I heard Sega won't be making console games anymore...

Dammit. This month has been bad news after bad news. Monty Oum's passing, one of my favorite game companies being bought out by a mobile company, then Leonard Nimoy dies and now this :c

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
See? I told you guys I would add genderbent Captain N to my avvie. And look, I added MewPittwoo, too!

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

Dammit. This month has been bad news after bad news. Monty Oum's passing, one of my favorite game companies being bought out by a mobile company, then Leonard Nimoy dies and now this :c
WHAT!?
SEGA won't be making console games anymore!?

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
What? That's wrong. They just say that they are mostly focusing on the digital market. That doesn't mean they quit doing console games. (Hell, Sonic Team is even working on a new Sonic game for Xbox One and PS4).

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey, how are you all people ? I did nothing productive today, except being near of the third Ace Attorney game. Then I'll have to play Apollo Justice and the Edgeworth games. And of course the last one.

So you're dreaming of becoming a moderator? If you take considerable part in Smash related discussions then your nam e can be up for consideration. Mods are appointed by pre-existing mods, which can be good or bad.

I always wondered, how did you became a moderator ?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
They should change the name on the thread to "Approach with caution." This place is horrifying.
Thread was named 'Post at your own risk.' at one point.

WHAT!?
The news is a few weeks old at this point, actually. It's a shame,but Sonic Boom really did them in.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, the whole "not making console games" thing is a load of overblown melodrama.

But if you guys keep overblowing it, you might convince me it's exactly as you say like with the Rayman thing.

Since that topic's even worse, here's another dose of our hero for the new page.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
WHAT!?
Console games won't be their main focus, instead they'll continue pushing out crappy freemium mobile games instead of crappy console games
Try the Smash 64 Social Thread one of these times. ;)

Well, I'm off to this tourney. Wish me luck guys
Good luck dood

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I always wondered, how did you became a moderator ?
If we feel that you can fill the void from another mod stepping down, or you are active in a place which is understaffed. Chances increase if you are friends with someone already a mod. :smirk:

Being level headed is necessary.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Yup. There a huge wreck after Sonic Boom. Where have you been?
I've been living under a rock, actually. That's why my friends call me Patrick sometimes. (or maybe because i'm fat and like shorts)
I knew SEGA had it rough after Sanic Bum but I didn't know it was that bad...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I actually had a dream that some members here had unique custom banners (aka not staff/admin/premium/writing staff/PMDT etc.) since I once saw a member with a unique banner no one else has...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I just realized I have to sign in with this long ass name
I should've stuck with WolfieXvii
Bleh 30 days is a long time
I've been living under a rock, actually. That's why my friends call me Patrick sometimes. (or maybe because i'm fat and like shorts)
I knew SEGA had it rough after Sanic Bum but I didn't know it was that bad...
Now we just have to wait for Capcom to hit rock bottom
Shouldn't be too long

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
If we feel that you can fill the void from another mod stepping down, or you are active in a place which is understaffed. Chances increase if you are friends with someone already a mod. :smirk:

My head is full of levels, like a Tomodatchi apartment.

D

Deleted member

So I just realized I have to sign in with this long *** name
I should've stuck with WolfieXvii
Bleh 30 days is a long time
I remember how on forumotion you could change your name whenever you wanted. Names changed daily.

My names included:
  • BluePsychic
  • BlauPsychischen
  • Blue
  • Indigo Psychic
  • NeB
  • Neß

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Yup. There a huge wreck after Sonic Boom. Where have you been?
They aren't anywhere near crisis, yet. They still own one of the most iconic IPs in videogaming, and with other properties they own like Football Manager and Persona (or Atlus as a whole) doing well, amongst others, I think people are overreacting.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

By asking how, I was referencing the history behind your moderator place, not how you can become one.
So, what's the story behind your place ? I'm just curious.

ZIP TO THE EXTREME
"Thank you father !" ~ Sonichu.

D

Deleted member

That's super chaotic XD
Fuujin name change levels of chaos
It was pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure if we ever did this, but you could steal other people's names when they weren't using them. Want to steal the admin's name? Just wait for him to change and then it's yours.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It was pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure if we ever did this, but you could steal other people's names when they weren't using them. Want to steal the admin's name? Just wait for him to change and then it's yours.
I mean you could do that here
Shoot if name changes weren't permanent for 30 days I'd be Aerodrome
@Aeralfos :evil:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*Starting to watch my own video because someones watching T.V. behind me*

IT BURNS! IT BURNS!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

I love it! :awesome:

D

Deleted member

I mean you could do that here
Shoot if name changes weren't permanent for 30 days I'd be Aerodrome
@Aeralfos :evil:
It's not as easy here though. It is possible, just not as accessible. On Crusade, due to the frequency of name changes, you could steal anyone's name, except for the coding team. They never seemed to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

By asking how, I was referencing the history behind your moderator place, not how you can become one.
So, what's the story behind your place ? I'm just curious.
Oh.

Back then, Mario and Sonic Guy was the sole moderator for the entire Smash 4 section. I was really active in the Character Discussion at that time (and friends with Xiivi), and was chosen alongside N3ON and Venus.

I was quite surprised actually as I was a member for barely 7 months then, while the others were members for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom