• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wish the R and L buttons on my 3DS would work consistently...Blowing in them does not help much either.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Thank you internet for showing me another thingy I need to share with mah buddies on Cashboards.

EDIT: never mind... It has the word **** in it..

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What's with the sepia and @Hylian? Well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. :awesome:
Hylian changed his avatar yesterday after nearly 9 years and no one recognized him in the PM Social. 27th Feb was declared as Hylian Day, and everyone began changing to his avatar while he was away, and the think has leaked from the PM Social to the Staffer Stack and the Smash 4 Social as well. :laugh: Hylian also reverted back seeing what happened. :p

:231:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hylian changed his avatar yesterday after nearly 9 years and no one recognized him in the PM Social. 27th Feb was declared as Hylian Day, and everyone began changing to his avatar while he was away, and the think has leaked from the PM Social to the Staffer Stack and the Smash 4 Social as well. :laugh: Hylian also reverted back seeing what happened. :p

Hylian changed his avatar... For the first time in 9 years. Wow.

What was his new avatar anyway?

Anyway, the reactions were epic. :laugh:

Now my avatar is more like... Sepia Exorcist. lol

Last edited:

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899

Sounds like one heck of a day. I have to stop sleeping all day and maybe I'll actually see something happen for once :tired:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This is my....

5,909th POOOOOOST!!!!!!!!

For my grand 5,909th post I would like to thank......no one. No one is thanked, no one is congratulated, and I will not be holding particular individuals in high esteem. I attribute no one to myself attaining my 90 posts away from 6,000 posts and there wasn't any outside influence in me making those posts.

So to everyone here, a huge, Huge, HUGE non-thank you!

Non-thank you everyone! You all did a great job in not influencing me and not encouraging me to be the best that I could be. Thank you not so very much!

*sniff* You guys are so not sweet and unhelpful! I could've done it without you.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Has anyone managed to get the official GameCube controller adapter from Nintendo? I got a third-party one that works fine, but I've never actually seen one first-hand. Even more annoying than Amiibo lol just wish I had one.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
On a separate note, I am sad as I ran out of bourbon. Finished the bottle up. Time to dip into the Gin.

This was a mistake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has anyone managed to get the official GameCube controller adapter from Nintendo? I got a third-party one that works fine, but I've never actually seen one first-hand. Even more annoying than Amiibo lol just wish I had one.
I barely got one.

I just thought about this. Miyazaki looks a lot like the KFC dude. Coincidence? I think not.View attachment 40723
Ghibli Fried Chicken when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom