• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Don't bring you saltyness here:
Worry not, it's still in that news thread. Just read like, anywhere from page 3-4. It's essentially as close to verbal warfare as possible without swears. (BTW, I'm exaggerating)

The ruleset is more or less like this :
snippity snip snip snip
Yeah, I get it. But i've practiced so much with customs that I could describe almost any of them (except maybe MK's). I get why they're salty, but holy, I didn't know the thread would reach page 5, consisting entirely of arguments.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Awww, YEAAHHH!!! Spider-Verse ends today!

Now, what kind of epic conclusion awaits? *starts downloading comic, starts to read it* Let's see.

*Finishes reading it*

So...
Most of the battle against the Inheritors isn't shown, Superior kills the Master Weaver, Spider-Girl who during all the event was angsty and willing to kill Daemos doesn´t, the Inheritors are thrown to Earth-3145 AKA radioactive wasteland and Silk only thinks of mating with Peter
AKA ONE OF THE MOST FORCED ENDINGS EVER.

**** you, Slott.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp, I'm really nervous right now. My family is in a worse financial situation than before, I got turned down from one full time job I interviewed for two Fridays ago, and my laptop's battery went bad after over 6 months of not using it, which is super strange.

[sigh] I just really hope I am not turned down this time. I really need money more than ever...especially to get some gear to clean the dust out of my computers and stuff.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Also, guess who got his $$$ today :falconmelee:

That means I'm 100% doing the giveaway today, when I actually get back to my dorm so I can access the list on my laptop

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Seeing this made me realize how saddening it is when neat character designs are wasted on mediocre games.
Felt the same when it came to The Beyond Oasis sequel on the Sega Saturn. It had better a better art direction and character designs than the first game, but the game overall was inferior in comparison to the original.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Welp, I'm really nervous right now. My family is in a worse financial situation than before, I got turned down from one full time job I interviewed for two Fridays ago, and my laptop's battery went bad after over 6 months of not using it, which is super strange.

[sigh] I just really hope I am not turned down this time. I really need money more than ever...especially to get some gear to clean the dust out of my computers and stuff.
Well, we all here wish you the best of luck. :)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

That means I'm 100% doing the giveaway today, when I actually get back to my dorm so I can access the list on my laptop

Good luck to all.
I hope I win also, but who knows? :luigimelee:

I only have 3 Mii hats left
So close
:026:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
First, Ocarina of Time.

Soon, Majora's Mask.

Now, GoNintendo found a rumor going around the Internet of a New 3DS remake of Twilight Princess. :o

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I wish you the best of luck on getting the job and that your family can fix their financial problem.
First, Ocarina of Time.

Soon, Majora's Mask.

Now, GoNintendo found a rumor going around the Internet of a New 3DS remake of Twilight Princess. :o
why always for the 3DS? Can the Wii U get some love too?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
First, Ocarina of Time.

Soon, Majora's Mask.

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess

Nintendo likes Zelda.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, 2016 will be Zelda's 30th.
And Pokémon's 20th. 2016 is gonna be a busy year for Nintendo with anniversaries for two of their flagships.
GEN 1 RE-REMAKE CONFIRMED!!!! It wouldn't surprise me if we did get gen 1 re-remakes in 2016 to be honest.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Felt the same when it came to The Beyond Oasis sequel on the Sega Saturn. It had better a better art direction and character designs than the first game, but the game overall was inferior in comparison to the original.
The Legend of Oasis? I guess the problem with that game more so has to do with the general shift away from the action and more so on puzzles, which causes the game to be both simpler and complicated at the same time. Though it's still a perfectly playable game.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Holy ****, the Evo Customs news thread is salty. And a likes farm , like every post of mine there has 2-3 likes :D

The place manages to be the same as Youtube yet the opposite: you only get bombed if your opinion is "wrong". @ moyshe moyshe thinks customs are the same things as items, but then he proceeds to get hit by 10+ people, including me. That must suck.
I made counter arguments but alright, why tag me in this?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Did it again. :p Relevant because Spidey.

local mod.jpg

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't want more remakes we got enough of them, where the new games at! >_>

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got Golden Sun for Wii U VC at Club Nintendo.

Leaves me with 810 coins. Thinking about forgetting the Majora's Mask messenger bag and get these games:

Wario's Woods (Wii U VC)
HarmoKnight
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Good luck, Though I think a laptop can work without its battery if you connect the charger. Unless you need to move while working, this is a workaround.

That's awfully kind of you, really. :)

And we know what that means!
HD remake of Other M!
I heard it's on its way to become non-canon.

:231:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Got Golden Sun for Wii U VC at Club Nintendo.

Leaves me with 810 coins. Thinking about forgetting the Majora's Mask messenger bag and get these games:

Wario's Woods (Wii U VC)
HarmoKnight
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger
You can easily buy those three while I believe the messenger bag is exclusive to Club Nintendo...your choice though.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I made counter arguments but alright, why tag me in this?
Idk just felt like it.

Also I have to say I kinda respect you for maintaining your opinion like that. If you were a friend of mine, I know I'd be able to trust you. Don't let the bandwagonlike pressure get to you.

Although the comparison of customs and items seemed absurd, you had a point. This isn't the thread for this so maybe PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom