• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I found it.
I foooooound it. :luigimelee:

Time to milk the hell out of this
:026:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Alright, that's enough. :luigimelee:

Shokio Bucks

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I guess one benefit of the bad battery is that now that I've ejected it and will recycle it soon (buying a new one of course), I got a cooling pad for my laptop (it's an HP, that **** gets hot real fast and has nearly overheated on me tons of times) and without the battery in its slot, the air flow has improved. I'd still like to clean the dust out of that and my desktop though.

Just that moving it around is an issue now...

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What the hell did I just watch :luigimelee:

Atatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Sweet baby Jesus, I hate :4sonic:. This dude seriously is impossible to catch and kills way to early. Add the fact that his UpB does everything to make him faster (UpB to Dair makes him go back on the stage with no landing lag), the fact that his spindash is extremely tricky sometimes and helps for recovering, and add his "new" killing power and you got a hedgehog that I don't know how to fight. The only good character that I have against him is :4fox:, but even him can't do that much in my own opinion.

Fast characters are a pain to deal with and relies a lot on confusion due to their fast movements. That's why those characters are top or high tier.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Sweet baby Jesus, I hate :4sonic:. This dude seriously is impossible to catch and kills way to early. Add the fact that his UpB does everything to make him faster (UpB to Dair makes him go back on the stage with no landing lag), the fact that his spindash is extremely tricky sometimes and helps for recovering, and add his "new" killing power and you got a hedgehog that I don't know how to fight. The only good character that I have against him is :4fox:, but even him can't do that much in my own opinion.

Fast characters are a pain to deal with and relies a lot on confusion due to their fast movements. That's why those characters are top or high tier.
Olimar, Luigi, Wario, and sometimes Mario.
They are who you must use to beat Sonic easily.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Can Premium users even get Pranked :falconmelee:

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
If I recall correctly, it's possible. But it doesn't have the same effect that it would on a normal user (such as not getting the purple/pink/magenta color).
Edit: But then again I don't now much about this whole ordeal so...

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Olimar, Luigi, Wario, and sometimes Mario.
They are who you must use to beat Sonic easily.
:4olimar: - Could work. Pikmins can be problematic for Sonic I guess.
:4luigi: - Depends on the level of play. If the hedgehog is too good, Luigi can't do a lot.
:4wario2: - Nah. I ain't going to main him. I hate his playstyle, I won't main a character just for one hedgehog.
:4mario: - Yes and no. It's really sometimes.

I'll test Olimar. :4drmario: is far from enough to defeat :4sonic:. And I saw how Olimar is against top tiers (thanks Dabuz), so I guess it won't hurt to test him.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
:4luigi: - Depends on the level of play. If the hedgehog is too good, Luigi can't do a lot.
:4wario2: - Nah. I ain't going to main here. I hate his playstyle, I won't main a character just for one hedgehog.

I'll test Olimar. :4drmario: is far from enough to defeat :4sonic:. And I saw how Olimar is against top tiers (thanks Dabuz), so I guess it won't hurt to test him.
Plus since Olimar got a Massive Buff in his AI department (Pikmin are much smarter and more responsive) from 1.0.5 he's much better now :luigimelee:

Alph is adorable

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:4wario2: - Nah. I ain't going to main him. I hate his playstyle, I won't main a character just for one hedgehog.

Thing about Olimar is that he can easily grab Sonic out of his Spin Dash. A well timed Side Smash/Down Smash works as well.
That's what I got from my experience with the many FG Sonic players.

What do you mean ?
Multiple Control Unit.
MCU
A.K.A.
My Cool Umbrella
Mike Can't Untie
More Crayons Under
etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom