• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I should've known you never watch Harry Potter.

I agree completely though. Saturday's are the best. I was just making a reference. Considering that you didn't catch the reference and my avatar, I'm convinced that you're a muggle.
For the record, I have watched every single Harry Potter movie.

Though it's typical of you to think that everyone should get your humorless humor. My self is not amused.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't like Wednesdays; they're usually the busiest day of the week for me. :tired:

:231:
In a lot of schools and universities here in Portugal, Wednesdays have free afternoons, because it's the day when teachers usually have meetings.

They can be lighter days and intense days at the same time.

(Though this time, I also have Fridays with no classes in the afternoon... Though this means I have three days where I have classes all the way from the morning till 7 PM. Ouch.)

You the muggle!
I'm far beyond the lowly level of a lowly mere mortal such as you. Bow before me, lest you perish! :evil:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
In a lot of schools and universities here in Portugal, Wednesdays have free afternoons, because it's the day when teachers usually have meetings.

They can be lighter days and intense days at the same time.

(Though this time, I also have Fridays with no classes in the afternoon... Though this means I have three days where I have classes all the way from the morning till 7 PM. Ouch.)
In my case, classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays go on from 8 AM to 5PM. In the last couple of classes, you are really tired or bored or both.

It's kind of weird though. Thursday, Friday and Saturday have very few classes - amounting to barely 3 hours on each day. All this leads to rather uneven sleep cycle. :tired:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
In my case, classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays go on from 8 AM to 5PM. In the last couple of classes, you are really tired or bored or both.

It's kind of weird though. Thursday, Friday and Saturday have very few classes - amounting to barely 3 hours on each day. All this leads to rather uneven sleep cycle. :tired:

For me, it's something like:
Mondays: 10:30 AM - 7 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9 AM - 7 PM
Wednesdays and Fridays: 9 AM - 1 PM

Of course, there are a few breaks here and there.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Smash 4 now has a way to upload pictures to Miiverse.
Very nice.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
By the way, here's the reaction I had upon learning Spider-Man is coming to the MCU:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*sigh*
Alright...
Who sent me a Lenny Face Mii Fighter.
WHO SENT IT!?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Could you enlighten me on how?
Games & More > Vault > Album > Click a Picture > Send > Post to Miiverse > Make das Post > Post it
Put that together with the Internet and what do you get?
Put 'em together and what to do you get.png
I made it myself.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Holy ****, the Evo Customs news thread is salty. And a likes farm , like every post of mine there has 2-3 likes :D

The place manages to be the same as Youtube yet the opposite: you only get bombed if your opinion is "wrong". @moyshe thinks customs are the same things as items, but then he proceeds to get hit by 10+ people, including me. That must suck.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Holy ****, the Evo Customs news thread is salty. And a likes farm , like every post of mine there has 2-3 likes :D

The place manages to be the same as Youtube yet the opposite: you only get bombed if your opinion is "wrong". @moyshe thinks customs are the same things as items, but then he proceeds to get hit by 10+ people, including me. That must suck.
Don't bring you saltyness here:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You haven't watched the game final cutscene, haven't you?

Seeing this made me realize how saddening it is when neat character designs are wasted on mediocre games.
EDIT: The armor designs for Sonic and friends are neat, but specifically I'm referring to Merlina and Arthur.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

The ruleset is more or less like this :
FG stocks and time with legal stages from before and custom moves because Nintendo wanted them.

Personally, I think Nintendo maybe puts too much of their rules than the the ones from the players. Custom moves are pretty vague for a lot of people, studying them takes some time and you need to prepare yourself for anything. Problem is though, no big tourneys, including Apex, did use custom moves. So of course, it gives an advantage to the ones who actually used them. It's pretty ground breaking when you think about it.
An other thing with custom moves is how they can change the matchup. One in particular changes everything : :4palutena:.
Without custom moves, some characters are worse. But with them, it's going to be difficult to clearly have an idea of how to beat the character in front of you.

In short : people are not prepared yet to fight with and against custom moves. That's why they are all salty. They don't want them since they don't even know what they do. Pretty funny isn't it ? An upgrade for a game like Smash that can make the metagame more fresh is hated by fans. That's ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom