• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
People complaining about the new save system? That a stupid thing to complain about, I'm wondering why no one complaining that the new 3DS don't have a charger that kind of **** over the people that don't have a 3DS.
Exactly. People keep saying the new saves ruin the feel of the game, but the option to not completely start over if you miss an event or run out of time makes the game much less tedious. People are confusing difficulty with inconvenience.

And don't get me started about that charger.

Soul.

But if you remove it, then your name will just be "Soul"
IMO, that's boring, bland, and generic.

You can never get edgier than that...
7.9/10
Too much edginess is a little better than too much water.
I dunno. I'll think about it. Who knows.
"xXIAmSoulXx"
Edgier than what I thought at first.
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ , @Flight and @ Soul. Soul. are the new SmashBoards Welcome Committee?
new members deserve to be welcomed, so...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh yeah, Nintendo e-mailed me my MH4U codes. I'll redeem them later if I have time.

Soul.

I like it! Now use this as avatar and you're 100% edgy:
Wow massive edge. It hurts.
lmao i'm gonna make fun of the 285 stuff. "VampirePikachu285" using that icon :troll:
285 is an edgy thing made by the same roleplayers who are on UTube or alternatives.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I have added variety to my life!

I added marshmallows to my hotchocolate for once since I stopped being lazy and got some.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So the Flight name is generic too? :glare:

Pretty much. Helping new members is always g00d.
I've never seen anyone named flight except you.
Soul however, is extremely common, and I personally don't like it.

Soul.

Someone should save me a few Contrary Snivy so that I can use it on ORAS when I get it.
And Reckless Emboar.
And Shell Armor Samurott. :troll:
I'm disappointed.

D

Deleted member

I've never seen anyone named flight except you.
Well, that's true. "Soul" is a very common name in comparison to "Flight"; the latter being rarely used as an internet username like I do. The only reason why I adopted that name as my username is because I had a character having the same name and I wanted to unify everything under one single identity, and what not. You get the point. I did attempt changing it to "Azure" and "Noct" but those didn't work out, so yeah.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Well, this title is slightly better :p we'll work on it.

Well, that's true. "Soul" is a very common name in comparison to "Flight"; the latter being rarely used as an internet username like I do. The only reason why I adopted that name as my username is because I had a character having the same name and I wanted to unify everything under one single identity, and what not. You get the point. I did attempt changing it to "Azure" and "Noct" but those didn't work out, so yeah.
Wait, Flight, you tried to be "Noct" at one point? Please explain how you came by that idea XD

D

Deleted member

Wait, Flight, you tried to be "Noct" at one point? Please explain how you came by that idea XD
Not because of "Noctis" as I am not a FF guy. It just came up in my mind when talking to people, and I thought it was cool at first but now.. it's awful. In the same day, I ditched it and went back to "Flight". This was in 2011, mind you, so I was making lots of weird stuff at the time. Lol.

"Azure" in the other hand is another story. The same month I created RainingFlight, I went on to use that username. It took like, 3 months or so to get rid of it I think.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Flight confirmed for closet fan of Sonic Chronicles.
The truth is out now @Flight , don't try to hide it anymore.

D

Deleted member

Flight confirmed for closet fan of Sonic Chronicles.
The truth is out now @Flight , don't try to hide it anymore.
This MIDI tune is so good I can rate it 8/8 m8.
Hey, I actually used Noct after Nocturne.. what a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

People play Street Fighter for the story? What. Well that's surprising.
Never heard of people playing the series because of the story.

D

Deleted member

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/22/disney-xd-announces-gamers-guide-to-pretty-much-everything

Why this is on the front page, I don't know...

The smile on the kid's face is the poster child for all awful children "sitcoms". I've seen the live-action s*** my sister watches on Nickelodeon and Disney.
If I was CEO of IGN, the TV, Movies, and Comics sections would be spun off into a whole new site called NGI. Yes, NGI. :smirk:
Real talk though.. I have no idea. Those kind of sitcoms are the worst you can watch.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
If I was CEO of IGN, the TV, Movies, and Comics section would be spun off into a whole new site called NGI. Yes, NGI. :smirk:
Real talk though.. I have no idea. Those kind of sitcoms are the worst you can watch.
NGI?
Not Good Intelligence?

Soul.

D

Deleted member

NGI?
Not Good Intelligence?
Lol, good one. That's IGN in reverse, right? Makes sense because they've been doing meh stuff recently. :troll:
I don't know though, I firmly believe IGN should just be a gaming site. Not your average entertainment site, because that's what makes the site boring, along with the community itself. To me, anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom