• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, what is this beautiful picture from?
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!, a magical boys anime.
What did you guys think of the Ant-Man teaser?
Truly he's one of my less fav Marvel heroes, however, I'm curious in seeing Scott Lang instead of Hank Pym (who I'm sure will be Yellowjacket). It seems to have some potential, but truly I'm expecting more of the Dr. Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel movies.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
God dammit I hate FG. Why I still go on it ? I dunno, for fast matches or for suffering ? The world may never know.
Anyway, what's new here ? :luigimelee:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!, a magical boys anime.

Truly he's one of my less fav Marvel heroes, however, I'm curious in seeing Scott Lang instead of Hank Pym (who I'm sure will be Yellowjacket). It seems to have some potential, but truly I'm expecting more of the Dr. Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel movies.
Actually, Pym will not be YellowJacket. YJ is played by a completely different actor. They said the film is more of a redemption film for Lang and Pym. Personally, the scenes where he became ant size were incredible, but the tone changed about a minute in the teaser, but they didn't change the music or anything, which kinda hurt the teaser.
I just need a full on trailer first (which may be coming Super Bowl Sunday)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A gender-flipped Sailor Moon? :p
Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu Love!. (Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!)
And yes, the best genderfipped salor moon ever
You know, this makes me wonder, how many magical boys are out there?

Sure, the genre is magical GIRL, but some of them have supporting male characters that also do whatever kind of magecraft that world has and even have transformation sequences in some cases.

The only ones that come to my mind besides those five guys would be Tuxedo Mask, that green chinese kid from Cardcaptor Sakura (I truly don't remember his name), Yuuno, Chrono, Erio and Thoma from Lyrical Nanoha and I'm not sure if we should count Negi Springfield.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Actually, Pym will not be YellowJacket. YJ is played by a completely different actor. They said the film is more of a redemption film for Lang and Pym. Personally, the scenes where he became ant size were incredible, but the tone changed about a minute in the teaser, but they didn't change the music or anything, which kinda hurt the teaser.
I just need a full on trailer first (which may be coming Super Bowl Sunday)
*Checks Wikipedia article*
Oh, I see.

Honestly I'm a bit dissapointed in Wasp not appearing, but meh, that doesn't means the movie will be bad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You know, this makes me wonder, how many magical boys are out there?

Sure, the genre is magical GIRL, but some of them have supporting male characters that also do whatever kind of magecraft that world has and even have transformation sequences in some cases.

The only ones that come to my mind besides those five guys would be Tuxedo Mask, that green chinese kid from Cardcaptor Sakura (I truly don't remember his name), Yuuno, Chrono, Erio and Thoma from Lyrical Nanoha and I'm not sure if we should count Negi Springfield.
There isn't a lot of shows base on ONLY magical Boys sadly which makes me very sad

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
D

Deleted member

*Checks Wikipedia article*
Oh, I see.

Honestly I'm a bit dissapointed in Wasp not appearing, but meh, that doesn't means the movie will be bad.
Wikipedia? The know-it-all site? Don't know why vandals edit stuff lol.
This reply is unrelated to the show you're talking about, of course.

@ Etc_Guy Etc_Guy He got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
God, the OST of Kill la Kill is so good. Especially this one. Too bad it's the theme of probably the most hated character in the show with Ragyo. She was designed like this, so it's good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
God, the OST of Kill la Kill is so good. Especially this one. Too bad it's the theme of probably the most hated character in the show with Ragyo. She was designed like this, so it's good.
Oh so you switch from Nichijou to Kill la kill? I guess it is sorta a good show

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So!

Who wants to play Smash HD with me?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Eh, I don't hate her near as much as I hated Medusa in Soul Eater, or Light from Death Note. Granted, I still dislike her and Ragyo. :laugh:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh so you switch from Nichijou to Kill la kill?
Nah, Nichijou is my favorite. But Kill la Kill is in my mind right now. But don't worry, Nichijou is still my favorite. As well as Mio as my favorite character in any anime and manga ever made.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does anyone know if I can turn on Smash Bros without a Wii U gamepad? I'm trying to decide if I need to get a new one before I get Smash for Wii U...

Also, timid Reshiram 26-27/31/22-23/30-31/30-31/30-31. Should I keep or reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom