• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Merry Xmas! And well, uh, besides me promoting the Scary Snowman prank hmm... *uses Celestial Fireworks*

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merry Christmas, everybody~

___

That aside, I couldn't manage to keep my Christmas avis up any longer, I've been wanting to try so many other things out that I decided to change it again today, the same day Christmas itself finally arrives.

As you could probably guess I've been doing some work in GMOD as of late. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I liked it better when I got toys for Christmas instead of things I need

Like chains for my tires

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone notice that if you set Foxy to level 0 in FNAF2 he STILL appears?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Only 3 users are here this morning, I should post something meaningful. Nah, I'm just going to waste people's time with the next alert.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh boy 3am! and an alert!
Everything is calm where I live now, but I don't want to sleep

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
...now that you mention @Louie G.
Where has he been? I'm kinda afraid he may be...and I hate to say it...dead, since he's been absent for so long without any advance notifications.

Unless his computer broke or something...I just hope he's ok...
He didn't want to spoil himself about the game and got off the site around August. He's alive and well, there are others who have been in touch with him.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The good part of staying up late this days is that I can read all the drunk FB stats that some of my friends post before they delete them

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never drank on Christmas Ever before because I go to my families Christmas party and they are against alcohol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's really good IMO, in my family started to remove alcohol from any kind of reunion or reducing it; I only drink a glass of wine on New Years Eve and today I shared a glass of pineapple juice with vodka with my brother but that's all; some friends call me weird because I reject their invitations to go and get beer.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I see there was aura moments while I was out and about with christmas stuff! I approve these events!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm listening to Waka Flocka's Hard in the Paint at 5 a.m. t's Christmas...

What am I doing with my life?

Edit: I'm lstening to everything on KnowYourMeme's Trap section. Send help.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm listening to Waka Flocka's Hard in the Paint at 5 a.m. t's Christmas...

What am I doing with my life?
Enjoying it!
It's 3:20am here and Im replaying Sailor Mars Theme for the 38th time and I feel very calm and relaxed

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Funny story

I was trying to figure out who the main character from "Avatar" was

and I googled "Mike Sully" because that's the first thing that came to mind

It's actually Jake Sully.

Of course, Mike Sully got me something completely different

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lol, I woke up around 4 and I can't go back to sleep. Yay! :estatic:
That's the style :shades:

I think I discovered (or just maybe noted) an important meaning of Christmas Day: One is relieved of the stress caused by X-Mas Eve; I don't need to worry anymore about the dinner, recieving visits, or presents; and the 25 actually becomes a day of peace.

Im planning to sleep a little and spend the rest of the day watching the NBA Christmas matches to get some "sports motivation"

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So my Christmas celebrations are over now.
We had different family members over for lunch, opened presents and then I played Smash Bros. with my second cousin. When it was just me and my immediate family we played a bunch of TV and movie trivia.
So what is everyone is doing/going to do?

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
So my Christmas celebrations are over now.
We had different family members over for lunch, opened presents and then I played Smash Bros. with my second cousin. When it was just me and my immediate family we played a bunch of TV and movie trivia.
So what is everyone is doing/going to do?
We basically had both sides of my family here for lunch was a good day.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, Im going to take a long nap
I'll leave you with this song I use to play every Christmas Morning at 6am (actually is 6am in the EST I think)
Good'Ol Prog Metal

Enjoy the holidays and Goodnight! (and Good Morning and Afternoon for people in other Timezones)

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
D-idara being banned was the only Christmas present I needed.

And nothing of value was lost :yoshi2:

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Merry Christmas everyone. It's a little past 7:00 here, so nobody has gotten up yet, which is surprising for me to be awake, since I'm always the last one to get up.

Holy crap, the bottom screen says there's nobody else here, that's definitely new, especially for the Social Thread.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Happy Holidays everyone!:bluejump:
Now if you need me, I got some smashing on the TV to do.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I read a comment on a Cracked article where someone's parents solved the problems that come with getting a pet for Christmas (like thrusting an animal onto someone who's probably not ready for it, hasn't gotten a chance to know that animal/find out if it's the right one for them, etc.)

Anyway, this person's parents, instead of wrapping a kitten in a box, wrapped a bag of kitten food. According to them, it was all the excitement of finding a new pet under the tree (Because why would you have cat food without a cat?) while still getting in the important several weeks preparing and finding the right one that are normally supposed to come with getting a pet.

I'm posting mostly so I'll remember, hopefully long enough to where I can use this on my own hypothetical family later.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm still trying to find a decent name for my own Fox amiibo. But all I can think of are variations of "Fluffy".

Last edited:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Hey, it's Christmas morning time! Neat.

I got a gas station gift card and one of those seatbelt-cutter/glass-shattering "lifesaver" thingies. So yeah, good Christmas for me.

And I've given up playing Yoshi as my main in Smash 4 :crying: a heart-breaking decision, but he's just too different from Melee Yoshi. Not that either one is "better", per se, but the more competitive group I play with is a Melee group, and Smash 4 is mostly played by myself and my friends casually. So, in order to maintain my Melee Yoshi skills, I have to give him up in Smash 4.

Like it's not even funny, in Smash 4 the ranges on his Uair and Dair are so small compared to Melee, basically he has to be played like a different character in both games because the approach and combo options in one are so different from the other. Dash attack is actually a good approach in Smash 4, whereas aerials tend to be safer and stronger in Melee. Also I just discovered that Yoshi has a useful throw combo in Melee! DThrow to DownB does a fresh 20%, kills reliably (albeit at high percent) and is a good way to land a move that normally gets you tossed around like a hot potato. I suppose that's the real Christmas gift I found this morning.

Long story short, I need to find a new Smash 4 main. Perhaps Villager is good for more than just laughs 'n good times....:4villager:

Edit:
I'm still trying to find a decent name for my own Fox amiibo. But all I can think of are variations of "Fluffy".
Ooh, that reminds me. I also got Pikachu and Mario amiibos from a friend, and I need to decide on names and costumes. Pikachu will be "Soda" and probably wear the GS hat, but I'm not sure what to call Mario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom