• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I forgot the New 3DS officially releases next week.

I should've bragged more about my EARLY access, Ambassador EDITION of the NEW 3DS.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
HEY! THE SOCIAL THREAD IS NOT DUMB!
It's informative. :)
:troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Knuckles is going off this planet. Don't worry, it's only to conquer a planet and create a Knuckles army that will destroy the Earth afterwards. All of this because Sonic chuckled.

Also, hi.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Knuckles is going off this planet. Don't worry, it's only to conquer a planet and create a Knuckles army that will destroy the Earth afterwards. All of this because Sonic chuckled.

Also, hi.
No. We don't need a Planet Sheen 2.0.

D

Deleted member

You know, about a week or two ago I did politely ask why you dislike me so much so I can at least try to resolve it. Publicly stating that you dislike me but refusing to let me know why is quite irritating.

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
Irritating is my job. I get paid royalties for every person I piss off.

Soul.

So I went to to GameStop thinking today was the day for the New Nintendo 3DS demo event (actually tomorrow). But they still had a playable New 3DS kiosk with a Majora's Mask 3D demo. The whole experience was this:

View attachment 38043

Need more? 'Kay! Just playing the MM demo from the opening to the entrance of Clock Tower was enough to fall in love with it. Definitely a BIG step up from Ocarina of Time 3D. OoT 3D basically just upgraded the graphics and called it a day compared to MM 3D. For example, when Deku Link does his spin attack, the end of his cap turns into a barbed root to make it look more like a real attack. There are other plenty of other small details absent from the N64 version (and even OoT 3D). In fact, the graphics in MM 3D are BETTER than OoT 3D.

As for the system: A-W-S-O-M-E! The buttons plastic feels softer than my current 3DS (which I find an improvement). They weren't kidding when they said they can track your face to display the 3D. Plus the C-stick is awesome (kinda feels like a hard eraser on top of a pencil). I thought there would be problems reaching the ZL/ZR buttons I'm glad I'm wrong. It was an XL and, even though I'm getting the XL version, was my first time trying one, I'm still not sure about the size. But I might get use to it at the end.

Gonna go back tomorrow for dat New 3DS demo event as I wanted MOAR!
What about the Circle Pad on the New 3DS?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How am I suppose to study for my midterm with both classes also giving me regular assignments and trying to find time between work and homework/ studying.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Happy birthday to Mewtwo and to @ Space Stranger Space Stranger !

I called Nintendo today to ask if they discontinued the GC controller adapter. They said no, but I should be able to easily find them in retail. LIES!!!

Soul.

Free-to-play games, eh? I'm interested. I just hope this isn't an excuse for low quality stuff that the Play Store is full of.

:231:
What's more interesting is that they will keep on doing more 3DS remasters.
I'm not sure if that means a remake of an old game or an upgraded model.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Get the propain cauz' that Monado boy gives hype with his games.:falconmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom