• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup people.

Would you all count Deoxys from Pokemon ORAS as a boss battle? If so, I've decided it's become one of my new favorite boss battles. The build up to the encounter pays off, the battle setting (Space) rivals the likes of the Distortion World, Ho-oh's Tower and N's Castle, the music fits the mood perfectly, and Deoxys himself is a pain in the **** to capture.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
'sup people.

Would you all count Deoxys from Pokemon ORAS as a boss battle? If so, I've decided it's become one of my new favorite boss battles. The build up to the encounter pays off, the battle setting (Space) rivals the likes of the Distortion World, Ho-oh's Tower and N's Castle, the music fits the mood perfectly, and Deoxys himself is a pain in the **** to capture.
Yes. In fact, I count all three battles in Sky Pillar as boss battles.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
GIMP is a good free alternative to Photoshop. It's easier to use as well.
AND IT'S ON LINUX!!!!

Fun fact:

Gimp = GNU image manipulation program

Like, it was made forGNU/Linux, but works perfectly on Windows.

Like, I'm doing the whole TTYD ressources pack, my OP images, my Paper Mario images, my sig and my avatar with it.

I got used to it easilly :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 I was able to snag a Paper Mario N64 cartridge today, pretty dang happy. Now I just need to get TTYD

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
Yay!!!!

They're actually more expensive than average. I got mine for 50$ I think but I also got dk64 at 20....like several other games.

IDK why it cost more....but it's completely worth it :)

Btw, the same problem exist with TTYD disc (expect 40-50$), but here, it's like so awesome that you'll stop to care lol.

Plus, let's admit it, Having cartbrdige is gorgeous and fun to insert :)

(just make sure to clean it....not blowing).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, OBVIOUSLY!!!! If GIMP would've had all of the features Photoshop had, there wouldn't be a reason for Photoshop to exist, wouldn't it?
Well, GIMP wasn't specifically created as a free alternative to Photoshop. It was created as Linux didn't have a dedicated image editing software, I think.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, OBVIOUSLY!!!! If GIMP would've had all of the features Photoshop had, there wouldn't be a reason for Photoshop to exist, wouldn't it?
Personally, I switch between Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai when I draw/texture. Sai is more comfortable to use for hand-drawing, but also creates smoother drawn lines and anti-aliasing than Photoshop's brushes. Photoshop has more features though, as you say, that enhance quality further.

Luckily, Sai runs PSD files, so I can keep the same file and switch programs with ease. :p

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 I was able to snag a Paper Mario N64 cartridge today, pretty dang happy. Now I just need to get TTYD

After what @aldelaro5 said about the N64 and the other Paper Mario games besides TTYD (cause I've already played it), they are all I wanna play right now! But sadly I am not able to get my hands on any of them right now :/

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Yay!!!!

They're actually more expensive than average. I got mine for 50$ I think but I also got dk64 at 20....like several other games.

IDK why it cost more....but it's completely worth it :)

Btw, the same problem exist with TTYD disc (expect 40-50$), but here, it's like so awesome that you'll stop to care lol.

Plus, let's admit it, Having cartbrdige is gorgeous and fun to insert :)

(just make sure to clean it....not blowing).
For me, most prices aren't a problem since gaming is basically my 2nd life. And yes, it's all worth it :yoshimelee:

After what @aldelaro5 said about the N64 and the other Paper Mario games besides TTYD (cause I've already played it), they are all I wanna play right now! But sadly I am not able to get my hands on any of them right now :/
I'm lucky enough to have a huge family-owned retro gaming shop near my university :falconmelee:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I'm playing some friendlies and me and my friend both have one stock left.
I land a kill move and send him flying for a KO, so since the win is sealed I fastfall off the stage.....
AND DIE FIRST WHILE HE FADES INTO THE SUNSET
Lesson learned don't fastfall, or stay on stage.
(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)(◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys..."Nipple" isn't a bad word.

And changing it to "N*****" makes it look worse.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Guys..."Nipple" isn't a bad word.

And changing it to "N*****" makes it look worse.
Good to know

nipplenipplenipplenipplenipplenipplenipplenipplenipple... [Space Stranger continues for an undisclosed amount of time]

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I just use SmoothDraw for all of my drawing/editing purposes. It's not the best thing around, but it's free and I know how to use it.

I even just finished this picture last night and it came out insanely better than I ever could have imagined. Progress!

So thread changes name to Social Nip Slip 4.0 when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom