• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Speaking of PC games, does anyone know a cheap PC that won't lag over the simplest task?

Even brand-new computers that have barely been used can't run SSF2 at full speed...

D

Deleted member

Steam:
1. Steam: A white flash of electricity found on the realms of Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
2. Steeam: An application the PC master race uses for their powerful, top-notch PCs. Most played game is Shooting Spy 2.
Ehh, no thanks, I'd rather go for the code name instead of the boring client for PCs. Shots extremely fired. :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'd be extremely against that. I would rather launch it on Origin. :smirk:
EA.com

Smash PC news:
'We're happy to announce Mewtwo is also coming to PC. Starting April 26, you can get a free code if you register a Sims 4 code on thesims4.com. Or you can buy a code for 20 dollars and for an extra 10 dollars, it comes with all its custom moves unlocked! We hope you'll enjoy playing as the Dark-type Pokémon.'

Last edited:

Soul.

Speaking of PC games, does anyone know a cheap PC that won't lag over the simplest task?

Even brand-new computers that have barely been used can't run SSF2 at full speed...
Does SSF2 require a fast, powerful PC?

D

Deleted member

Intel Core i3 and / or Atom (Celeron on laptops)-based computers might do the job just fine. Don't know which PC though. Try looking for some with either one of those processors. Those containing Atom (or Celeron which is the same thing on laptops) are really cheap.

EA.com

Smash PC news:
'We're happy to announce Mewtwo is also coming to PC. Starting April 26, you can get a free code if you register a Sims 4 code on thesims4.com. Or you can buy a code for 20 dollars and for an extra 10 dollars, it comes with all its custom moves unlocked! We hope you'll enjoy playing as the Dark-type Pokémon.'
Oh boy! I am so buying the Sims 4 just for this great opporunity to get :150:! Thanks, EA! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

How old is your PC anyway? It might be your flash player, actually. Try updating it.

:231:

D

Deleted member

EA.com

Smash PC news:
"Dark-type Pokémon?"
"Dark-type Pokémon?"

Excuse me EA, Mewtwo is clearly a Digimon.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
*sigh* Someone brought up Project M's in-name-only Lucario again... Why is it that I utterly despise him so much?! Whenever the opponent chooses him, they end up just leaving because they're bored by my insipid rambling.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Power Vision though. Counters with the strength of Roy's counter, but lasts longer.
Hm, sounds interesting.
Iceball is good for keeping people away and sending them on a magical journey to "The Other Direction Land"

Soul.

The actual Circle Pad doesn't feel different (then again, it's been awhile since I had a rubber cap on a Circle Pad as mine fell off a long time ago).
Oh, so I take it it uses the 3DS XL's Circle Pad. It seems a bit smaller than the original one.

D

Deleted member

Hm, sounds interesting.
Iceball is good for keeping people away and sending them on a magical journey to "The Other Direction Land"
Power Vision is in my opinion, the only one of Shulk's customs worth using. As for Luigi's moves, it took me FOREVER to get his. I only have 4 moves left at this point. Super excited to test everything. I dunno why, but Luigi having Mario's fireball kind of appeals to me.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Power Vision is in my opinion, the only one of Shulk's customs worth using. As for Luigi's moves, it took me FOREVER to get his. I only have 4 moves left at this point. Super excited to test everything.
Of all the custom moves that I currently Have, I'd say that Megaman's, Fox's, Ike's, Luigi's, R.O.B.'s, Dr. Mario's, and Pikachu's are the ones that interest me the most

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
my 1000 Year old bird was found dead in her cage today

not 1000 year old, just saying because she was old pfft. Thats one animal successfully taken care of until death, now I much take care of my rabbit, dog and snake until death

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Of all the custom moves that I currently Have, I'd say that Megaman's, Fox's, Ike's, Luigi's, R.O.B.'s, Dr. Mario's, and Pikachu's are the ones that interest me the most
R.O.B.'s are so much fun. The super speed Robo Booster, tripping Gyros, all variants of laser, it's pretty sweet. Meanwhile my brothers and I have an inside joke about Mega Man's moves. During one Smash Tour playthough, we had this huge war over "Mega Man 2." And then later that day I realized that I had Mega Man 2 unlocked on my 3DS.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
True, but I count all special battles (gym leaders, admins, evil leaders, rivals, story-relevant legendary or just special battles like Zinnia's last time or Sootopolitan Wallace) as boss battles, because you can't proceed until you've beaten them. :p
That's true, even if it is just there to show how awesome Mega Rayquaza is, it's still a special battle to begin with.

Is there a kind person that can teach my Sylveon Hyper Voice and trade it back to me?
Yes I've asked this for a long time now.
I can do it either later tonight or tomorrow, I'm just doing a couple other things at the moment, so it depends on how my day goes.

Soul.

That's true, even if it is just there to show how awesome Mega Rayquaza is, it's still a special battle to begin with.

I can do it either later tonight or tomorrow, I'm just doing a couple other things at the moment, so it depends on how my day goes.
Alright. Just let me know.
Do I need to give you a Pokémon or something? I mean all I want is Hyper Voice. I have 2 Sylveon, so....
Yo up throw to Distant Thunder is legit as long as the opponent doesn't DI.
Thunder Wave to USmash is also legit.
Heavy Skull Bash after a jab lock is legit.
QA customs are meh. Rather leave the original.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Today I went on FG on the 3DS. I just wanted to have fun and not fighting super competitively. Then I found a Captain Falcon who did a butt load of advanced techniques and stuff and was just destroying me. Meanwhile, I was all like :
tumblr_mcp4aj3Jed1qext26.gif

I just wanted to play Kirby for fun dammit.

Soul.

Today I went on FG on the 3DS. I just wanted to have fun and not fighting super competitively. Then I found a Captain Falcon who did a butt load of advanced techniques and stuff and was just destroying me. Meanwhile, I was all like :
View attachment 38056
Advanced techniques on the 3DS.
What has science done.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*comes back from school*
*sees notifications*
Holy crap, thanks guys! :colorful::seuss:

*Woody doll came in mail and looks awesome*

11/10 Birthday was okay, IGN :troll:

No seriously, thanks guys. :happysheep:

Soul.

Don't you hate it when you post on a social thread of a previous game and people are like, "lolnewplayers"

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
View attachment 38056
You can have fun in FG you can only be a try hard or super competitive, no fun allowed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
View attachment 38056
That's me everytime but once on FG

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Advanced techniques on the 3DS.
What has science done.
The dude was doing perfect pivots on this. Why.

*comes back from school*
*sees notifications*
Holy crap, thanks guys! :colorful::seuss:

*Woody doll came in mail and looks awesome*

11/10 Birthday was okay, IGN :troll:

No seriously, thanks guys. :happysheep:
thumbs-up.png

No problem buddy. Nobody forgets the great Space Stranger's anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom