• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Elisay7
3DS FC
2552-2548-4286
Those "Fierce Diety Jigsaw Puzzles" are going to be sold out by tomorrow, I'm callin' it right now.

D

Deleted member

Just Mario World. Club Nintendo can't handle all the people who are trying to use it right now.
I see. I will try getting that Super Metroid code as long as the site lets me do so. I'm probably going to wait for some hours to avoid the dreaded maintenance message. Might PM you on that occasion. :p

Nope, I have Photoshop CS2, and had a lot of work with CS4 in high school

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
I used CS5 at first, and then CS6. I'm not upgrading to CC even if it's a better deal or not. I only grew experienced with it because of icon making. Lol.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I see. I will try getting that Super Metroid code as long as the site lets me do so. I'm probably going to wait for some hours to avoid the dreaded maintenance message. Might PM you on that occasion. :p

I used CS5 at first, and then CS6. I'm not upgrading to CC even if it's a better deal or not. I only grew experienced with it because of icon making. Lol.
Wait, what site?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It also has rain dish and 31 IV's

This would be awesome...if they didn't name it something stupid

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It was moved due to the content of the thread being neither 3DS or Wii U specific.

Personally I thought it was best off in the Pool Room. Someone spoke to me and said to either put it there or "wherever it fits."

Which is clearly the Rubbish Bin.
Huh. Never thought of that.
The precedent has been that Wii U is merely "Smash 4 in general". It's strange to see that change, but understandable. But. . .
If I were Warchamp or AZ, the 3DS and Wii U would not be separate subforums. The two don't have enough distinguishing factors and body count to justify their separation.

The headcanon thread would be more applicable in "Smash 4 General". However, it pertains to the whole of Smash itself, not specifically to any game. There's no "Whole of Smash Itself" subforum where it would be supremely appropriate.
Most naturally delegate, in their minds, the most visible one to be the most general one, which is the Wii U subforum. The mind doesn't fit with the design. Not for all people, though it's nigh impossible to design so well as to make little or no doubt, especially after it's been this way for so long. Alternatively, shifting the forum for one thread isn't justified for the headache and server problems it may cause, but I assume there are many more threads which fall under this category which have been or will be made.

So, for the sake of consistency, if the principle told is being taken in earnest, the shipping thread probably should be moved to the character subforum, and would make supreme sense there, since it's exclusively about the relationships of characters.

If there is some mysterious vendetta against the headcanon thread, which is highly doubtful, then I suppose there's nothing we can do about it anyways, and you are justified and thanked for putting it where it is.
There are also to consider those who want more visibility for a topic of their beloved. For, who doesn't want more people to talk about a cool topic with? Personally, 'headcanons' 'fanons', whatever, is interesting, and many others are interested in it as attested by its size and relative popularity, but it's been slow burning since the move.

Regardless, nobody dislikes headcanons or that thread, or the fact that they were in the Wii U subforum before. Some enjoyment, far more than the enjoyment gained by a seemingly unconventional interpretation of what threads ought to be where, that would otherwise have been is lost. The net gain on the community is negative.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
how could you NOT get the zelda amiibo ! i have two !
:4zelda::4zelda:
Because I don't particularly want a Zelda Amiibo except for the purpose of having the Triforce Trio. :4link::4ganondorf::4zelda:

I kind of need Ganondorf to have an Amiibo for that, so I'm not jumping the gun on Zelda. Link gets a pass because protagonist.

Do any of you guys have a SNES?
NES, SNES, N64, and Wii U.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Club Nintendo was finally working enough for me to register Smash Bros Brawl! I only got 30 coins from that though. :/

All the Wii games I have at my house were apparently bought used without Club Nintendo codes...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just checked my club nintendo account and I have no coins

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Club Nintendo was finally working enough for me to register Smash Bros Brawl! I only got 30 coins from that though. :/

All the Wii games I have at my house were apparently bought used without Club Nintendo codes...
oh gosh, what a nightmare…!
I just checked my club nintendo account and I have no coins

same thing happened to one of my friends, don't panic, I'm 100% sure it's just a malfunction

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
oh gosh, what a nightmare…!

same thing happened to one of my friends, don't panic, I'm 100% sure it's just a malfunction
Yeah, it did seem glitchy

Even when it's fully restored though, I doubt I have enough for anything good

Soul.

Ditto is always good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
You can breed a Modest Eevee with 0IVs (holding an Everstone) with Ditto (holding Destiny Knot) until you get an Eevee with 2-3IVs, then put that Eevee with the Ditto until a 4IVs pops up, and then replace the 2-3IV Eevee with the one with 4IVs and breed until a 5IVs pops up, and then put that Eevee with Ditto and pray to RNGesus to get a 6IV one

It's really easy because that Ditto is Penta-Flawess, and if you have Eevees with good IVs that means you're close to get a good one.
I got a 4IV HA Modest Eevee (HP/Def/SpD/Spe). I have to give it an Everstone, right? Ditto is the one with the Destiny Knot. Not sure what to do.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got a 4IV HA Modest Eevee (HP/Def/SpD/Spe). I have to give it an Everstone, right? Ditto is the one with the Destiny Knot. Not sure what to do.
You got it right. The Pokemon with the desired Nature holds an Everstone while the other holds the Destiny Knot. Keep breeding them until you get a better or desired Eevee. By better, I mean it surpasses the current Eevee in the daycare. Replace the Eevee in the Daycare with the better Eevee. Make sure your new Eevee holds the Everstone.

I've been doing this a **** ton recently. The pattern is almost instinct now. :4lucario:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently, Club Nintendo isn't working well, so I'll give it more hours to function properly. Hopefully by then activity has slowed down.

Soul.

You got it right. The Pokemon with the desired Nature holds an Everstone while the other holds the Destiny Knot. Keep breeding them until you get a better or desired Eevee. By better, I mean it surpasses the current Eevee in the daycare. Replace the Eevee in the Daycare with the better Eevee. Make sure your new Eevee holds the Everstone.

I've been doing this a **** ton recently. The pattern is almost instinct now. :4lucario:
Got it. So Everstone Eevee and Destiny Knot HP Ground Ditto.
Hope RNG hears my plea.

D

Deleted member

Ugh.. Mobile is extremely bothersome. I keep making errors everywhere thanks to the inferior input method that is the touch screen. >_>

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Was not a disaster, just inconveniences at the start and the audience being douches at the end.
I heard it took until 2AM, though. That's all the ammunition the Melee community will ever need against it...

"Sm4sh's pace is fine!"
"Tournaments take until two in the morning!"

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I heard it took until 2AM, though. That's all the ammunition the Melee community will ever need against it...

"Sm4sh's pace is fine!"
"Tournaments take until two in the morning!"
It was not Smash 4 that made it take so long, the building collapse and condemning took a whole day off of APEX and the melee section took longer than Smash 4.

D

Deleted member

It was not Smash 4 that made it take so long, the building collapse and condemning took a whole day off of APEX and the melee section took longer than Smash 4.
It also probably had something to do with all top 8 sets being BO5, both for Smash 4 and Melee.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why is this even a question. I obviously purchased this at GameStop because it's the only place it was ever sold. :laugh:

EDIT: Scrolled down and GameStop is an option. I'm dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What do you wanna bet 99.9% of :4shulk: Amiibos will have the swimsuit costume?
I'm gonna use the default, so I'm part of the .1%.

I did consider using the white costume and calling him "Zanza" but decided not to because I always use the white costume

D

Deleted member

Club Nintendo is sill down for me. :ohwell:
Huh. I was finally able to register Xenoblade, though it was acting kind of wonky when I tried to submit. In the end, I had to duplicate the tab and submit again. I bet it'll crap out when I try and register my next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom