• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It's probably down because everyone's repeatedly checking when the new stuff will get added.

D

Deleted member

Good morning SmashBoards! How are you today?
Madoka lives!

Otherwise I'm in a terrible mood. They canceled school again. There isn't any snow falling, and the roads were cleared yesterday. The hell?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Madoka lives!

Otherwise I'm in a terrible mood. They canceled school again. There isn't any snow falling, and the roads were cleared yesterday. The hell?
Ah I see.
Yeah, I had a snow day yesterday, but none today.
However, I did accidentally get to school 1 hour early, and my first class would be gym... But we drop today, and I worked ahead on my homework during the snow day yesterday, so I'm free for the next 2 & 1/2 Hours.
Yaaaaaaaaay.

Also, I'm gonna change it to something else tomorrow, then somebody else can be Madoka.

Soul.

Hey.

---
People love to criticize Smash 4's slow pace compared to Melee's fast, speedy engine. It's nothing new.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Memes are serious business
We all live in a world.
Not a strange world.
Not a happy world.
Not a post-apocalyptic world.
Not a Pokemon world.
Not a war-torn world.
Not a square world.
Not a regular world.
Not a normal world.
Just A world
We all live in a world.

Where things...
Happen. I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DAMMIT. I redeem Xenoblade and then the site goes down again.

CALLED IT!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Prediction:
Getting that Cellphone out is gonna be painful.

In unrelated news, I'm thinking of getting Doc Louis's Punch Out from Club Nintendo before the site experiences "technical difficulties" in July. Part of me says do it, the other part says no way.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I can't imagine how painful that'd be on the way out.
I think the impressive feat is swallowing the phone whole in the first place.

The reason is stupid enough, but swallowing the thing whole? How is that even conceivable?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think the impressive feat is swallowing the phone whole in the first place.

The reason is stupid enough, but swallowing the thing whole? How is that even conceivable?
I'm just so used to people don't really stupid things that I just went along with it, lol I never actually thought about that until now.

D

Deleted member

I successfully registered my 3DS, then I tried to register another game, and it crashes. Dangit.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Okay, I have 500 coins exactly. What should I pick up?

I was thinking any two between SSB64, Mario Tennis, Golden Sun, and Pilotwings.

I already own the originals of SSB and GS, but the former's cartridge is dying and the latter would probably be an improved experienced on the big screen.

Mario Tennis and Pilotwings, I've never played before, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy them.

D

Deleted member

Wow. All this complaining. Im glad I already registered my copies of Smash. No offense to those who haven't.
I registered Smash and claimed my CD already so I'm good there.

Oh yeah also there's this character you get, but who cares about him.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Okay, I have 500 coins exactly. What should I pick up?

I was thinking any two between SSB64, Mario Tennis, Golden Sun, and Pilotwings.

I already own the originals of SSB and GS, but the former's cartridge is dying and the latter would probably be an improved experienced on the big screen.

Mario Tennis and Pilotwings, I've never played before, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy them.
There's a demo of Pilotwings in SSB Wii U, so try it there.
As for the others, never tried Mario Tennis, and you already have the other two, so really no real input here.

D

Deleted member

*clicks on Donkey Kong survey and the site crashes*

Dong expanded server traffic.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Club Nintendo at the moment is like trying to dig to the center of the earth. With a tiny toy shovel.

D

Deleted member

Wait, you already have your copy of the soundtrack mailed to you?
I wish. I don't have it yet, but I did claim the reward, so when it's available, it'll be shipped.

For some reason though, Mewtwo is still in my "to do" list, yet I did receive the email that says I'll have the codes emailed to me or something. I wouldn't mind paying for him, but getting him for free would be nice.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I wish. I don't have it yet, but I did claim the reward, so when it's available, it'll be shipped.

For some reason though, Mewtwo is still in my "to do" list, yet I did receive the email that says I'll have the codes emailed to me or something. I wouldn't mind paying for him, but getting him for free would be nice.
I think he's still in the list just to let you know "the codes aren't here yet, don't freak out and rummage through your spam folder".

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Thanks for reminding me about CN, by the way. I bought KORG•MOID yesterday, and it completely slipped my mind that I could still register it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So what's going on with you guys?
Aside from Club Nintendo.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Pretty sure we're getting the codes in MArch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom