• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still have to rematch the Elite 4 in Omega Ruby. I'm thinking of level grinding my team up to 70-75. I caught most of the legendary Pokemon though. I just need the Regitrio and the Deer trio(though I have two of each already). I'm saving Kyurem for last. I want to see if I can soft reset for a shiny one, since I normally don't bother.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I still have to rematch the Elite 4 in Omega Ruby. I'm thinking of level grinding my team up to 70-75. I caught most of the legendary Pokemon though. I just need the Regitrio and the Deer trio(though I have two of each already). I'm saving Kyurem for last. I want to see if I can soft reset for a shiny one, since I normally don't bother.
A Black Panther is fine too.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Woah now, these two tracks have to be the best in Diamond and Pearl, really. I always felt sad and happy at the same time whenever I listened to these.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
GG @ Frostwraith Frostwraith . It was some fun matches, even though I won them all with Doc. I also got lag, especially for the last match. But it was fun anyway.
I don't know how the lag came from. The first matches were pretty good but it all went downhill.

GGs anyway. You are quite good at the game. (Same can't be said about me. :ohwell: This was the first time I played in about a month and I rarely play every day, so I can't really improve when I have so little time.)

'sup Frosty? How's life? :)
Hey. Life's going fine.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Woah now, these two tracks have to be the best in Diamond and Pearl, really. I always felt sad and happy at the same time whenever I listened to these.
Oh but what about this?
But my favorite snow City is snowbelle
I don't know how the lag came from. The first matches were pretty good but it all went downhill.
Could it be that you two are far from eachother as compared to you both living in france?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Could it be that you two are far from eachother as compared to you both living in france?
Portugal and France aren't that far away from each other.

Going from one coast to the other in the US is longer than the distance between Portugal and France.

I also had matches against people in New York with no lag. And you have the entire Atlantic Ocean separating both places.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Oh but what about this?
But my favorite snow City is snowbelle

Oh that song. I do like it but never felt nostalgic towards it like those two. Even so, Diamond and Pearl has 2nd best Pokemon music ever. the first is Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Observe!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

After Naughty Dog's reveal of not being able to work on a new Crash/Jak game and Sega's recent fondness of mobile/PC titles for their future, I'm not surprised why this image exists. Having Spyro and Banjo is a nice touch since those two had ugly redesigns and were involved in a terrible game before their death. As for Mega Man, well that's Crapcom's terrible decisions for you.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

GGs anyway. You are quite good at the game. (Same can't be said about me. :ohwell: This was the first time I played in about a month and I rarely play every day, so I can't really improve when I have so little time.)
I don't where it came from. Probably me I guess.

But yeah, you're good too. You haven't played the game for quite a long time, so it's normal that you did crappy stuff. Besides, I mostly played on the 3DS today, so I was already warmed up.

Anyway, what's new here ?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Portugal and France aren't that far away from each other.

Going from one coast to the other in the US is longer than the distance between Portugal and France.

I also had matches against people in New York with no lag. And you have the entire Atlantic Ocean separating both places.
yeah but even I get lag from playing with someone a few states away. Not killer lag but Its still lag. maybe its just the server I guess
Oh that song. I do like it but never felt nostalgic towards it like those two.
Well you cant feel nostalgic over something that is newish

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master

After Naughty Dog's reveal of not being able to work on a new Crash/Jak game and Sega's recent fondness of mobile/PC titles for their future, I'm not surprised why this image exists. Having Spyro and Banjo is a nice touch since those two had ugly redesigns and were involved in a terrible game before their death. As for Mega Man, well that's Crapcom's terrible decisions for you.
I like quoting myself:
You know the industry of AAA games doesn't want more cartoon/platform games anymore,on the seventh geberation the only non-nintendo AAA titles that fits the description and shined,were sonic colors/generation and rayman origins,and even with that the former had a season of "badgy" games before and now is falling to his doom again,and the latter got a 3D title cancelled and stayed for hiatus a certain time in favor of some party games,the others...
Crash:Copy paste beat'em up and now is in comma.
Spyro:Turned into a tertiary character in favor of toy merchandise.
Banjo-kazooie:Lego car game.
Megaman:Creator left and its in hiatus.
Bomberman:Killed in cold blood.
Its just sad...

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?

I simply don't get what happened to Banjo. First there were his N64 games then the next thing i knew, he was moved to xbox and that was it. and then with Crash, after the xbox games, there were nothing but spin offs for it then that also died off. Those were my childhood...

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
yeah but even I get lag from playing with someone a few states away. Not killer lag but Its still lag. maybe its just the server I guess

Oh I'm sorry i meant not nostalgic toward the DP one :ohwell:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like quoting myself:
Your quote does make a point however since the video game market doesn't necessarily ask for colorful platformers these days, which is why most of them don't sell well unless they are by Nintendo or Sony. The Klonoa remake is a good example and it only had a Wii release, meaning it would be the last time that we'll ever get to see of that blue cap wearing cat. Most new IP's these days are either RPG's, shooters, or horror games since these are the type of games that are in heavy demand from the Western audience (Or sometimes the Eastern crowd). I was even afraid that Sony might drop the Little Big Planet franchise at one point because their audience wouldn't want a platformer on the PS4 (Which was after the game Knack flopped at launch). Though it's a good thing that they are still giving the franchise a chance since it can push the graphic capabilities of the platform and have tons of opurtunities with the online community.

I forgot about what's been happening to Bomber Man though, living on in the form of mobile remakes these days. I even own his very last console game to this day (Bomberman Ultra on the PS3) and ream of when Konami would give the White Bomber the revival he deserves. At least I can still play as him in SSF2 to give myself some fond memories of the good days of when Hudson would pump out some fun titles.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Was playing a For Glory Capt. Falcon who I defeated twice (Once as ROB, once as Luigi). He had me laughing out loud while we were playing, due to stuff like getting hit by Luigi missile 4 times in a row and running off the edge and SD'ing in his attempt to grab my gyro.

D

Deleted member

Your quote does make a point however since the video game market doesn't necessarily ask for colorful platformers these days, which is why most of them don't sell well unless they are by Nintendo or Sony. The Klonoa remake is a good example and it only had a Wii release, meaning it would be the last time that we'll ever get to see of that blue cap wearing cat. Most new IP's these days are either RPG's, shooters, or horror games since these are the type of games that are in heavy demand from the Western audience (Or sometimes the Eastern crowd). I was even afraid that Sony might drop the Little Big Planet franchise at one point because their audience wouldn't want a platformer on the PS4 (Which was after the game Knack flopped at launch). Though it's a good thing that they are still giving the franchise a chance since it can push the graphic capabilities of the platform and have tons of opurtunities with the online community.

I forgot about what's been happening to Bomber Man though, living on in the form of mobile remakes these days. I even own his very last console game to this day (Bomberman Ultra on the PS3) and ream of when Konami would give the White Bomber the revival he deserves. At least I can still play as him in SSF2 to give myself some fond memories of the good days of when Hudson would pump out some fun titles.
Ow the edge Bomberman though:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Was playing a For Glory Capt. Falcon who I defeated twice (Once as ROB, once as Luigi). He had me laughing out loud while we were playing, due to stuff like getting hit by Luigi missile 4 times in a row and running off the edge and SD'ing in his attempt to grab my gyro.
He sounds like a total scru- oh wait a majority of FG players are scrubs.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why can't all falcon players be this simple?
Seriously, it's like Captain Falcon killed all the other characters. He's all I ever see anymore.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ow the edge Bomberman though:

I was trying to forget that game even exists and you had to show me Edgerman of all things. :mad088:

That was a dumb move on Konami's part to think that an edgy Bomber Man title would please the dedicated Bomberman fans or the Xbox crowd. Now that I think of it, Edgerman and Bad Box Art Mega Man should hang out sometime and reminisce about games when they were at their prime. :troll:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Force Palm is so ridiculous. I love it. A giant beam of energy thrusts out of Lucario's paw, and at higher percentage it deals more damage and goes further. Poking enemies- specifically Bowsers- is funny.

Poke poke poke... :troll:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Here's another soothing song from D/P/P that warms my heart. 8-)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I was trying to forget that game even exists and you had to show me Edgerman of all things. :mad088:

That was a dumb move on Konami's part to think that an edgy Bomber Man title would please the dedicated Bomberman fans or the Xbox crowd. Now that I think of it, Edgerman and Bad Box Art Mega Man should hang out sometime and reminisce about games when they were at their prime. :troll:
Edgerman and Mephiles hang out every now and then with Elise, because they are all no life dropouts from the class of '06.

(trollface)

D

Deleted member

I think we should call it "Bomberman 06." It did come out in 2006 after all.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Here's another soothing song from D/P/P that warms my heart. 8-)

At first I thought it was typical for someone to like that, I mean look at the views. But now I don't! No can deny how great it is! Should've been in brawl on :spearpillar: along with some pokemon XD music

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I just began to watch squid girl, and I must say, I like where it's going but...
The puns man...
"Swimagination"
"Inkvasion"
"Insquid"
It makes me want to kill something while demonic music plays in my head.

Why was 2006 such a bad year for video games?

D

Deleted member

I just began to watch squid girl, and I must say, I like where it's going but...
The puns man...
"Swimagination"
"Inkvasion"
"Insquid"
It makes me want to kill something while demonic music plays in my head.
Those puns are awful.

I think I should watch Squid Girl now. Bad puns are my weakness.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Bomberman 06, that does have a nice ring to it. While the game was edgyness incarnate, at least we didn't see any "hot hedgehog on human action" unlike Sonic 06.

Edgerman and Mephiles hang out every now and then with Elise, because they are all no life dropouts from the class of '06.

(trollface)
I've imagined this entire scenario while listening to Classic Crisis City. Why did I find this so hilarious? Is it because it screams "2edgy4me"? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom