• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Changing subjects,Youtubers are pissed with nintendo.
Good thing I don't give two poops for them.
is it about the ad revenue sharing thing. Sorry but they should really get real jobs and not depend so much Youtube and lets plays to make money. It's Nintendo's games they should get some money from it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I used to be a Bubsy fan once, like over a decade ago. Yes, I've actually beaten the PC version of the first game despite that it was very unforgiving.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
A few things from me!

First of all;
I encountered a :4tlink: on For Larry, they frame-perfect rage-quitted as soon as I landed the finishing blow
@Abyssal Lagiacrus Are you proud of me

Secondly;
New Conquest is strange.
Brawl Debutants;
Team Diddy Kong - Captain: :4dedede: - :4diddy:, :4zss: and :4pit: are teammates
Team King Dedede - Captain: :4rob: - :4wario:, :4metaknight: and :4lucario: are teammates
Team Olimar - Captain :4olimar: - :4tlink:, :4myfriends:, :4charizard: and :4sonic: are teammates
...What?

Lastly;
https://steamgaug.es/
Oh my god.png

who touch sasha.png

Get hype for dat Engi vs Spy update

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai people. What's new ?
Me ? Well, I think I found a new main. For real. And the irony is : it's :4darkpit:.
Why do I prefer clones over originals ? The world may never know.

Also this :

Is good.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, I can't wait for the Twitch chat of Apex. We'll have a wonderful mix of all caps and hate mail.

Strofirko

Smash Master
is it about the ad revenue sharing thing. Sorry but they should really get real jobs and not depend so much Youtube and lets plays to make money. It's Nintendo's games they should get some money from it.
Youtubers are always complaining,when companies are taking money they complain,when companies give money they complain,I really stop caring.
R.I.P. SEGA (1940 - 2015). I was hoping that these guys wouldn't aim for a PC/mobile only future, but it has to be done since most of their recent console and handheld titles were failures. I guess the bright side is that Sega's older titles will live on in the form of tv shows and movies in the future. :crying:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/3...s-preparing-for-a-digital-non-console-future/
Holy poop,the next is nintendo.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
D

Deleted member

Soul.

R.I.P. SEGA (1940 - 2015). I was hoping that these guys wouldn't aim for a PC/mobile only future, but it has to be done since most of their recent console and handheld titles were failures. I guess the bright side is that Sega's older titles will live on in the form of tv shows and movies in the future. :crying:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/3...s-preparing-for-a-digital-non-console-future/
....What happened to SEG---
Oh. That sucks....

Still, I can't wait for the Twitch chat of Apex. We'll have a wonderful mix of all caps and hate mail.
That chat will be a garden full of tryhards that call you a salty person.

D

Deleted member

I checked that out in the morning. That was unexpected, but they can't quit the console market just yet. Mobile devices are meh for video games.. and I despise Steam... well, in some form. :troll:

RIP Sega indeed. :(

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Admittedly, while I am sad about their future, I can see why they're doing it.
Let's just hope they don't go down the EA route of making video games.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Damn, poor Sega. I've never been too much of a Sega fan, but this news hurts. It's the end of an era.

D

Deleted member

I checked that out in the morning. That was unexpected, but they can't quit the console market just yet. Mobile devices are meh for video games.. and I despise Steam... well, in some form. :troll:

Funny enough, I wasn't sure which song to use in my post, that, the Chao Goodbye theme, or Gamma's Death theme from SA1.
R.I.P. in pieces Sega:
....was this an actual advertising slogan?
Dear lord, that is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I found a good Replay, Sakurai is confused about Conquests and the Engi vs Spy update is upon us.
What's new with you?
Well I've just readed that Sega is dying. Again.
nchij_e7_p1.gif

The end of an era.

Soul.

That ending music is such a perfect fit for situations like this...
It's sad to see SEGA fall down to an abyss just like that.

D

Deleted member

Funny enough, I wasn't sure which song to use in my post, that, the Chao Goodbye theme, or Gamma's Death theme from SA1.
I see. I found that the SA2 Ending theme was the most appropiate one in this scenario. And because Dreamcast's demise.

R.I.P. in pieces Sega:
This makes me think they should go back to making hardware, but we all got used to seeing Sonic on other platforms now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not gonna lie- I'm not gonna miss SEGA. This crash and burn was inevitable. Still, RIP.

...God, why is everything dying today? :/

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie- I'm not gonna miss SEGA. This crash and burn was inevitable. Still, RIP.

...God, why is everything dying today? :/
Because apparently today is an invisible version of Judgement Day.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
As long as the successor is not biased toward Kid Icarus or Kirby, and handles third party characters the same way, and gets rid of cruel smash, I'm good.
Oh my, what a weakling you are! Please, allow me to laugh. :demon: Seriously, getting rid of one of the most blood pumping modes the Smash series has to offer would be tragic mistake.

Complaining about Kid Icarus bias (when it's just a 3DS version thing due to easily ported assets and never been an actual issue) is so 2014, it's not even funny. :4pit::4darkpit::4palutena:

Same for Kirby bias complaining being old since 2008. :4dedede:

Regarding the current subject, RIP SEGA.
That's all it needs to be said.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unless he's not returning for the hypothetical future Smash, this means that Smash will be the only console outing for Sonic now.
Kind of ironic, eh?

Sonic was created to beat Nintendo in the console market, and now Nintendo is the only thing that would keep Sonic on consoles, if just for one game in the far future.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Unless he's not returning for the hypothetical future Smash, this means that Smash will be the only console outing for Sonic now.
In other words, the only spotlight he could still have in dedicated game systems would be on a game about Nintendo All-Stars.

Oh, the irony.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
rip in pepper.jpg

RIP in Pepper, Sonic das Hedgehog.
I grew up on Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles (Because Sonic 3 is for chumps) and played the **** out of Adventure 1 & 2.
Sonic is always, in my eyes atleast, that little **** that does whatever the hell he wants and has a ****load of fun doing it.
Metal Sonic is better though.
Metal Sonic for Smash DLC.
Even though we'll only get Mewtwo because unless Sakurai has something up his incredibly-in-pain arm's sleeve, Mewtwo's the last thing we're getting aside from Miiverse.

But all good things must come to an end, and I'll probably buy Generations on Steam someday, but for now, RIP in Pepper.
Sad music time.
This is sad, shut up

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Honestly, I'm not surprised with Sega's unfortunate circumstance. They've brought it upon themselves, and the Sonic Boom fiasco was the nail in the coffin.

I don't understand why they can't focus on making one good game only. For Sonic Boom, they attempt to change the gameplay design of Sonic, whilst developing two radically different versions of a game, in the middle of updating the image of Sonic friends, with a TV show on top of that. It's favoring profits and notoriety over quality and lasting impact.

They haven't even made an impressive game in a long time, yet they keep investing in bizarre **** and expect it to propel them back into the spotlight. I hope this business restructure will finally force them to sit down and think through their game development processes.

Last edited:

Soul.

View attachment 37371
RIP in Pepper, Sonic das Hedgehog.
I grew up on Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles (Because Sonic 3 is for chumps) and played the **** out of Adventure 1 & 2.
Sonic is always, in my eyes atleast, that little **** that does whatever the hell he wants and has a ****load of fun doing it.
Metal Sonic is better though.
Metal Sonic for Smash DLC.
Even though we'll only get Mewtwo because unless Sakurai has something up his incredibly-in-pain arm's sleeve, Mewtwo's the last thing we're getting aside from Miiverse.

But all good things must come to an end, and I'll probably buy Generations on Steam someday, but for now, RIP in Pepper.
Sad music time.
This is sad, shut up
That's not a sad music. That's supposed to be a music for celebration. :facepalm:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So Sega is cutting 300 jobs... That sad :(. Sega really need to think of their business decisions, their big problem is that they don't stick with something that is good they keep jumping all over the place. This happened with their consoles and now this. They change Sonic so much that some of the games come out bad, also they relay too much on Sonic they need to bring back their other gaming franchises you can only live off one franchise for so long. Sorry about that but they really needs some tough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom