• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Gematsu bruh. Gematsu.
If it weren't for them no one would be asking for the Chorus Men. Well yeah some would ask for them. Approximately a 30% chance if Gematsu didn't exist.
I actually wanted a rhythm heaven character before Gematsu.
I had several ideas, and when gematsu came along, I decided to go with Chorus Men.]

I see. But still, I can't see much character potential in characters from a rhythm game, bc usually they perform only one action. Where will the other moves come from?
Well, Rhythm Heaven has a LOT of weird things. They could be summoning characters. I'm just saying though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ohhh boy

Detractors are going to come up with any argument against a character you support. In all honesty, we still don't know how exactly Sakurai chooses characters. There's so many factors and credentials he gave over the years, but there's also a bunch of exceptions, so we could only speculate. I don't really put down any legitimate character idea, unless if it's something ridiculous like Naruto or something haha. I just wish more people would be respecting of other's interests, even if they don't agree with such character. Maybe then the atmonshpere will feel more friendly.

Keep supporting the characters you love and want to see. I've seen people crap on characters I've love to have, but y'know what? Being the thread owner of such character (Roy), and seeing people post things like "I love all the work you're put into the OP. All you supporters are awesome!" puts a smile on my face. I think the good times out weight the bad, but that's just me.
Don't worry about my persistency because some might I know it already....it's tough to break it.

it's just that NOW, there's no point because dlc and such and honestly, ssb4 gave enough repping to stop worrying about it so main focus is mainly the series state with what happened to sticker star....still am worried.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
From other mini games in Rhythm heaven, like what the did with the Wii Fit trainer and Villager
But they were performed by other characters, sometimes with objects like see saws or other things. You could argue that you could game and watch his moveset (take it from a bunch of different games) but in those games, the characters looked pretty similar. These characters are radically different, and most of the minigames IMO are not suited to smash. Heck there's even one where you're controlling an assembly line and you have to time your button presses to make these objects. Minigames like that aren't suited to smash.

D

Deleted member

I never got why people wanted them in. Is Rhythm Heaven that big of a Nintendo Franchise?
I never understood that either. Could be that or the typical "my favorite character so I'll support them for DLC".

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I never understood that either. Could be that or the typical "my favorite character so I'll support them for DLC".
I see :p

Gonna go support Roy and Isaac. Inb4 too many sword characters already XP

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ugh.

Gettin Machop with Bullet Punch and Heavy Slam is a *****. First, I have to breed Hairyama so the baby gets Bullet Punch, then level it to 42 or so, when it learns heavy slam, then use that and breed it with a Machop.

I'd catch Hairyama with bullet Punch, but then I'd have to level it to 62 or so.

I'll be back in seven years. :4lucario:

EDIT: Oh wait. I'll just catch a Machop with Heavy Slam.. ,_, Ignore me.

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I'm afraid you have to go to the President for that. And I'm sorry to tell you I never met the guy. Or woman.
Aww dang. Guess I'll have to look for employment elsewhere. There aren't too many jobs for a person of my skill set.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Heh... Remember that one post I made about lolis and shotas in Splatoon?

I found out one of my friends copied and pasted it on Facebook and he got reported. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*On youtube*
*finds video*
*Uploader has D-idara's Icon as their icon*
Who knew D-i' liked Waluigi.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Whenever I wake up early and I listen to music, it always seems really fast for some reason.

Its weird.
This happens whenever I'm really tired, particularly at night. Must have something to do with being tired. Maybe your brain is processing things slowly or something.

D

Deleted member

You got that from Mariotehplumber, remember? He was such a good guy in university, still don't know what happened...
if it was from Mariotehplumber, I'd drop in the F-bomb over a billion times and then make an apology stating it was just a fake persona for the fun of it. So no, I took it from a song found in Daytona USA called Sky High. Don't you remember that one?

I heard you're the ceo of what's up. Are you still accepting resumés?
Maybe. PM me if you'd like one. :troll:
The full name of the company is What's up, Flight? Inc.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm currently listening non-stop for 30 minutes to the 8-bit Melee theme. What am I doing with my life?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You still mentioned him. I thought it was forbidden to say his name on this thread.
I think we weren't allowed talk rudely about him
I'm just pointing out that I found a random guy on das internet that had D-i's Icon.
Plus they uploaded Waluigi.
Now it's Waluigi's time to tip the scales.

D

Deleted member

You still mentioned him. I thought it was forbidden to say his name on this thread.
I think it's as long as we don't make fun of him it's good.

Anyways, @ RamOne RamOne and @ _Magus_ _Magus_ , here's the logo.

I will wait for the day DeviantArt sues me for using the same text style found in their logo.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
D

Deleted member

Amazing things, bro.

Interesting. What sort of work is done over there at WHAT'S UP, Flight? inc.?
Long live song extensions.

Nothing. It's a startup company primairily made to work on the best game in years. And I don't even know how to program, so this serves as a way to bring up people and finish it. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i just want to say, it is on this fine day that the internet was wrong, and i was right

it was bonnie in the teaser, not golden freddie

suck it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom