• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That's just as good as the guy who put "USUCK" as their tag on FG when I owned this tier addicted Diddy user as Palutena (the one where I had to resort to roll spam on last stock to win). Oh FG, why did it have to be so lame? I rather play with friendly players who don't use the higher ups, or at least stuff I'm not fond of. I'm not sure what I'm saying anymore.
As much as I like making FG ppl angry with Palutena, I don't like playing on there anymore.
:4palutena: Cue pole dance taunt laugh after humiliating FG meanies.
One time on for glory I had several good close games with a guy for about an hour and he changed his tag to GGs and left.

What a freaking rudenheimer! Giving me proper sportsmanship and all that jazz! Had me fuming for at least 2 hours!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
One time on for glory I had several good close games with a guy for about an hour and he changed his tag to GGs and left.

What a freaking rudenheimer! Giving me proper sportsmanship and all that jazz! Had me fuming for at least 2 hours!
On FG some time ago, I had my tag: ^_^ and the next battle the opponent changed their tag to: =)

Hooray for emoticons!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Exactly, I can't even avoid the bombs real quick because I'll get KO'd either way and as a result I don't get the challenge right.
Palutena's Heavenly Light helps a lot with Trophy Rush though. I don't die nearly as often, and I can get between 450 and 500 blocks per 2:30.

I've never gone on For Glory. I've gone on For Fun on 3DS, and I never bothered going online on the Wii U just because I'm still trying to finish the challenges.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I had a female Lucario named Rhea in my Black version. She was quite the badass.
Reminds me of my female Lucario in Platinum named Bertha. Ah, good times. I also have a male Lucario named Helga. The names that I give my Pokemon fall under one of these 3 categories: cool, stupid, or WTF was I smoking when I came up with that.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Reminds me of my female Lucario in Platinum named Bertha. Ah, good times. I also have a male Lucario named Helga. The names that I give my Pokemon fall under one of these 3 categories: cool, stupid, or WTF was I smoking when I came up with that.
If it makes you feel better, the concept of nicknames completely flies over the heads of pretty much all pokemon and only get it enough that its what they are called once told.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I broke a CFL bulb

Freaking out because it's filled with mercury or something

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
That's like, the main reason why FG sucks.
Only good thing about it is that you will find "great" players...sometimes.
That's why I'm kinda glad I'm going back to school if not for this reason alone. I need something else to think about other than FG and Netflix lol. I keep saying I'm done with it but I come back like I have to prove something...even though Smash Ladder is a million times better.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I am back to giving out excessive amounts of riolu on wonder trade.
Chances of the people actually giving them love and care? About 40 reese's pieces/240 screwdrivers.

D

Deleted member

Palutena's Heavenly Light helps a lot with Trophy Rush though. I don't die nearly as often, and I can get between 450 and 500 blocks per 2:30.

I've never gone on For Glory. I've gone on For Fun on 3DS, and I never bothered going online on the Wii U just because I'm still trying to finish the challenges.
Hmm, I see. That could help a lot.. I'll try doing that when I get on my Wii U.

Anyways, I was testing out stuff on Colors! 3D with some drawing I made. Got more used to the software, but I still prefer Art Academy.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So, in my wonder trade adventures so far I got 3 notable things: Shiny perfect IV cresselia, shiny perfect IV fully trained Togekiss and a shiny contrary snivy.

Also a bunch of pick up ability zigzagoons that I will level to 90 and 100 for them PP ups and heart scales and junk!

Id say this wonder trade session was good!

Soul.

That's why I'm kinda glad I'm going back to school if not for this reason alone. I need something else to think about other than FG and Netflix lol. I keep saying I'm done with it but I come back like I have to prove something...even though Smash Ladder is a million times better.
Well, yeah, Smash Ladder is 100% better than For Glory, which is cool. Lots of good players are there doing their stuff (A.K.A: matches) and well, that's nice. I have no plans in joining that soon.
For Glory is the opposite; it's trash, everyone knows that. 20% of the time you will face a good player. The rest goes into lag fests. So yeah.

So, in my wonder trade adventures so far I got 3 notable things: Shiny perfect IV cresselia, shiny perfect IV fully trained Togekiss and a shiny contrary snivy.

Also a bunch of pick up ability zigzagoons that I will level to 90 and 100 for them PP ups and heart scales and junk!

Id say this wonder trade session was good!
What is the nature of the Cresselia? Bold?
Oh, cool. Togekiss and Snivy.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well, yeah, Smash Ladder is 100% better than For Glory, which is cool. Lots of good players are there doing their stuff (A.K.A: matches) and well, that's nice. I have no plans in joining that soon.
For Glory is the opposite; it's trash, everyone knows that. 20% of the time you will face a good player. The rest goes into lag fests. So yeah.

What is the nature of the Cresselia? Bold?
Oh, cool. Togekiss and Snivy.
Yup! Got the bold nature.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmmm..................huh.

Wonder trading my Nidorans and gave out a Nidoran male.

I got a Nidoran male in return.

This was a very productive wonder trade.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Dang I missed the DCU talks :3

My PS4 is literally my Kingdom Hearts/DBZ, Naruto fighting games/GTA box and I dont regret a thing.
Am I the only one that thinks Wind Waker is overrated?
Yes, the only Zelda game that is overrated is ocarina of time didn't really like that game.
I miss all the fun last night I see, with that good morning everyone.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Unrelated to what I am talking about
I could not help but notice that in your signature that one squirtle is a bullet head and the 2 on the ends both have freakishly small heads compared to the others. That is some crazy inconsistency.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Pokémon is so hard to get back into after being thrown out of the loop... Believe me, I've been trying.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
....Is it weird that I enjoyed grinding all my pokemon to Level 100 in D/P/Pl? lol :p
Nope! Unless it was something other than zigzagoon/Linoone to pick up TMs and PP Up then yeah you are a strange duderino!

(Nah)

D

Deleted member

I agree in OOT being a tad bit overrated, but then I can't say much cuz I never played TP or SS
TP is a very solid game though not amazing, SS is very much a "love it or hate it" type of thing.
MM is still the best though.
....Is it weird that I enjoyed grinding all my pokemon to Level 100 in D/P/Pl? lol :p
I wouldn't say so, but I'm the type of person that enjoys farming for hours in Borderlands/Destiny so take that for what you will.
Who wants to ship users?
As long as I'm shipped with @ Rysir Rysir

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm bored. Here's a thing. Use Google Translate.

Aquí vengo más duro que el resto de ellos , el mejor de ellos . Más resistente que el cuero, me puedes llamar nudillos , a diferencia sónica , no me hizo gracia , prefiero doblo mis mucsles .

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Alrighty, I am sitting here just finished wonder trading to purchase 27 PP Ups from the Pokemon Global Link website as I watch The best of Game Grumps windwaker while eating chocolate heart candies out of a 19 year old plastic pokemon bowl as I wear christmas tree pajama pants and an Oktoberfest t shirt and a cup of coffee at the ready on my computer stand.

Id say this is what a good morning is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom