• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Untrue! What you are speaking of is the birthrate of female lucario.

And since Lucario, like other pokemon have existed for a bazinga amount of years that means there are plenty of female lucario to be found.

SCIENCE!
Yeesh, we're really taking that "I am Lucario" thing really far, aren't we.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Additional fun fact:

Modern day pokemon have absolutely no business going extinct. Reason being? Ditto.
So if any pokedex entry claims that a pokemon is nearly extinct then it is BSing you something fierce.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Additional fun fact:

Modern day pokemon have absolutely no business going extinct. Reason being? Ditto.
So if any pokedex entry claims that a pokemon is nearly extinct then it is BSing you something fierce.
What if Ditto go extinct?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The thread became funny again when I left...great :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
>Is implying that Rysir isn't Lucario, which can therefore imply that Enderman isn't a Lucario either, Elusive isn't a Greninja, Ffamram isn't a Daffy, PLATINUM7 isn't a Snorlax and CHP isn't an Illusion :troll:

lol :smirk: :p
Technically, I am DUCK DODGERS OF THE 24 1/2TH CENTURY! :p

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What if Ditto go extinct?
I don't even think they can. They are just blobs of DNA and seemingly come out of nowhere. Ditto are also man made so if they croak like a Froak then people can make them again.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Additional fun fact:

Overbreeding with dittos probably wouldn't be healthy for the genetic diversity though..

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still feel weird because I don't have a Senshi as avi...

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Overbreeding with dittos probably wouldn't be healthy for the genetic diversity though..
Thats why egg groups exist! Nearly every pokemon has a big enough list of others that they can breed with that would not be an issue!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't even think they can. They are just blobs of DNA and seemingly come out of nowhere. Ditto are also man made so if they croak like a Froak then people can make them again.
Ditto aren't man-made.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 the Theory of Dittos being defective Mew clones...

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ditto aren't man-made.
They can't breed with themselves and have no natural explained source but still end up increasing in population anyway! Someone clearly is opening purple (sometimes blue) pudding mix and popping it into the oven.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
They can't breed with themselves and have no natural explained source but still end up increasing in population anyway! Someone clearly is opening purple (sometimes blue) pudding mix and popping it into the oven.
Maybe they reproduce asexually

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, Ditto is too random, so I believe it duplicates via mitosis or something like that

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Maybe they reproduce asexually
Or they are SCIENCE! room buddies with Porygon! You find them in areas affiliated with teh evilz cloning project on Cinna-Bruh island and such in the ye olde games!

The laffy taffy with a penciled on face is totally man made!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Do not deny the rightful existence of a natural Pokemon, Rysir. The Aura accepts the Ditto kind as much as you and I.

Ditto breed- I'm sure- but perhaps in ways we have not learned. But it is none of our concern, is it? I think not.
:4lucario:

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Do not deny the rightful existence of a natural Pokemon, Rysir. The Aura accepts the Ditto kind as much as you and I.

Ditto breed- I'm sure- but perhaps in ways we have not learned. But it is none of our concern, is it? I think not.
:4lucario:
Maybe, possibly, potentially, probably, perhaps!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Or they are SCIENCE! room buddies with Porygon! You find them in areas affiliated with teh evilz cloning project on Cinna-Bruh island and such in the ye olde games!

The laffy taffy with a penciled on face is totally man made!
They're only found in Cinnabar Island in Yellow and Firered/LeafGreen. Otherwise they're found dwelling in normal routes, caves, forests, hidden grotos and the Pokemon village.
The only sciencey location is the Pokemon mansion, where you can also find Pokemon like Ratata, Vulpix, Growlith and Ponyta. There are really no links to them being artificial Pokemon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I picked Totodile.

That also means I now have 3 water starters in that game.

Water starters are the best starters.

Also whoa it's 2AM I should be asleep
I'd usually agree, but in gen 2 I always pick Cyndaquil

Mostly because Feraligatr is a weaker version of gyarados

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
They're only found in Cinnabar Island in Yellow and Firered/LeafGreen. Otherwise they're found dwelling in normal routes, caves, forests, hidden grotos and the Pokemon village.
The only sciencey location is the Pokemon mansion, where you can also find Pokemon like Ratata, Vulpix, Growlith and Ponyta. There are really no links to them being artificial Pokemon.
Sharing location with Rattata,Vulpix, Growlithe and Ponyta is easy!

Rattata: a rat which can be found everywhere, especially abandoned buildings.
Vulpix,Growithe and ponyta: Cinnabar island has (an apparently invisible) volcano so these guys moving in makes sense!

And ditto can transform! They can just turn into a random water pokemon that they encounter or bird pokemon and move to any new location they wish! So it would not be unheard of for it to have a varied habitat!

D

Deleted member

Yeah, those explosive blocks can really get in the way. I haven't been able to get a streak of 500 because they keep getting in the way. >_>
Exactly, I can't even avoid the bombs real quick because I'll get KO'd either way and as a result I don't get the challenge right.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sharing location with Rattata,Vulpix, Growlithe and Ponyta is easy!

Rattata: a rat which can be found everywhere, especially abandoned buildings.
Vulpix,Growithe and ponyta: Cinnabar island has (an apparently invisible) volcano so these guys moving in makes sense!

And ditto can transform! They can just turn into a random water pokemon that they encounter or bird pokemon and move to any new location they wish! So it would not be unheard of for it to have a varied habitat!
So you're saying they transformed into another Pokemon and migrated to Cinnabar Island. :smirk:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So you're saying they transformed into another Pokemon and migrated to Cinnabar Island. :smirk:
No I am saying they transformed into another pokemon and migrated away from Cinnabar island and Mewtwo's hangout!

Thus the new habitats in Gen 2 and onward!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
No I am saying they transformed into another pokemon and migrated away from Cinnabar island and Mewtwo's hangout!

Thus the new habitats in Gen 2 and onward!
They were found on ordinary routes in Gen 1.

Also there are absolutely no references to Ditto being artificial in the games and I think any official media. There are no Pokedex entries describing them as being made by humans.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
They were found on ordinary routes in Gen 1.

Also there are absolutely no references to Ditto being artificial in the games and I think any official media. There are no Pokedex entries describing them as being made by humans.
Well the sciency side of Cinnabar island is clearly aged so a ditto migration before the player story beings is believable! Ditto is also one of the least natural looking pokemon of gen 1. And the concept of someone making a pokemon that can transform into literally everything sounds like something a man of science would do in the pokemon world, since porygon was made just because.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
LMAOOOO someone put "No*Honor" as their tag on FG when I rekt his down B happy Bowser as Rosalina

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Ditto talk reminds me of that one comic where a baby Pokémon asks their father who their mother was.

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
LMAOOOO someone put "No*Honor" as their tag on FG when I rekt his down B happy Bowser as Rosalina
That's just as good as the guy who put "USUCK" as their tag on FG when I owned this tier addicted Diddy user as Palutena (the one where I had to resort to roll spam on last stock to win). Oh FG, why did it have to be so lame? I rather play with friendly players who don't use the higher ups, or at least stuff I'm not fond of. I'm not sure what I'm saying anymore.
As much as I like making FG ppl angry with Palutena, I don't like playing on there anymore.
:4palutena: Cue pole dance taunt laugh after humiliating FG meanies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom