• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Are Omega Stages going to be legal in tourneys?
Potentially in the Wii U version, but primarily because of normal FD; FD on Wii U has a distracting and really bright background which can bother some players.

Soul.

Potentially in the Wii U version, but primarily because of normal FD; FD on Wii U has a distracting and really bright background which can bother some players.
I'm sure the 3DS version doesn't have a distracting FD...right? Well I don't know how to explain...uh, Wii U FD is distracting because it's HD, 3DS doesn't because it's not HD.
Am I the only one that HATES the Wii u version of The final destination song
u r not alone

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I wouldn't say primarily. People were allowed to play on omega stages even before the idea FD had a distracting background came up. There is also no reason to ban them.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sometimes I wonder how tier list such as that are made.
Personally I think it's a matter of "I like this X more than Y."

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Am I the only one who thinks the game feels unbalanced primarily because the game was developed and balanced with the explicitly-stated assumption that omegas would be the only stages played competitively, and we're playing on the wrong stages?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My god what a fatass
Am I the only one who thinks the game feels unbalanced primarily because the game was developed and balanced with the explicitly-stated assumption that omegas would be the only stages played competitively, and we're playing on the wrong stages?
nnn....n..yes?

"I don't use X character but he seems OK I guess, A tier. This character I hate and probably sucks. D tier."
Luggy and Diddy, Villager and WFT in general

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For the one who asked about the Wii U FD's theme thing, it's not that I hate it, because I don't. I rather listen to that Master Hand theme, or Master Fortress.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Sometimes I wonder how tier list such as that are made.
Personally I think it's a matter of "I like this X more than Y."
Matchups, assessing moves, advantages/disadvantages, etc.

Tier lists aren't made on the fly by 3 guys who want "Lawl :4fox:" to be top tier. It takes months to make a proper tier list.

Even with all the work that's put into them, they go under constant revisions as new techs are discovered.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My god what a fatass

nnn....n..yes?

Luggy and Diddy, Villager and WFT in general
Yeah, I guess. But I don't understand why FD is still so complainable-about. Like I said, the game was explicitly balanced around it and only it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So FD will likely still be legal. And Omega stage should become super legal, due to the better backgrounds.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Matchups, assessing moves, advantages/disadvantages, etc.

Tier lists aren't made on the fly by 3 guys who want "Lawl :4fox:" to be top tier. It takes months to make a proper tier list.

Even with all the work that's put into them, they go under constant revisions as new techs are discovered.
If they somehow believe that Diddy ain't top tier, I can believe anything at that point.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Luggy's Diddy complaints can be resolved by 1 simple action: just stop playing For Glory.
Thats like telling him to stop spamming nichijou gifs
Yeah, I guess. But I don't understand why FD is still so complainable-about. Like I said, the game was explicitly balanced around it and only it.
Ill be honest, I don't know how I feel about that. I was about to say No because I understand how you feel but then I said yes because it doesn't bother me much hm.. I guess my answer is yes and no

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
D

Deleted member

But do you like Green Eggs and Ham?
I like green eggs and ham!
I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
And I would eat them in a boat.
And I would eat them with a goat...

And I will eat them in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
They are so good, so good, you see!

So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!
I do so like
green eggs and ham!
Thank you!
Thank you, Sam-I-am!

Last edited by a moderator:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Not necessarily, if he goes premium, he's immune to pranks and you'd never have to blacklist him again. Just like the time @ shrooby shrooby went premium a few days after he was pranked.

Well, okay, maybe it's not the same story, but he could go premium and earn his way out of it.
And now I double can't be Pranked!.

Mods should totally be able to prank other mods, though. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom