• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The disappointment of beating Classic on 9.0 my first try at a friend's house, but when I finally get the game, I can't beat it. :(
Just standard 9.0 or the 9.0 challenges? 9.0 by itself is actually pretty average difficulty for me. It's just the challenges that are ridiculously hard. I'm so glad I'm done with them. Beaten all three. (And Marth's was the easiest one).

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I am thinking of changing my name. I have had it since 2007 so maybe it's time for a change. I think a username is like a marriage but marriages obviously can come to an end. Maybe it's high time I end this one. Here are my choices:

calmbill20

Thoughts on these? They are 100% original and not derived from any other user on this site. That is a fact.
You seem to be implying that calm is something I'm not!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Dem Koreans get a bit too sensitive.

Just look at The Interview controversy. Bans and threats over a comedy film that's been regarded as mediocre. They might wanna sort their own s*** out before they start blaming us.
Don't forget, Disney had to change the title to just Big Hero so that they don't confuse parents.

...I'm not even sure how to react.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So I am thinking of changing my name. I have had it since 2007 so maybe it's time for a change. I think a username is like a marriage but marriages obviously can come to an end. Maybe it's high time I end this one. Here are my choices:

Anata dake no kekkonmasende****a ka? Watashi wa kekkon ga eien ni tsudzuku koto ni natte iru to omotta...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And for the Random Comic book thing of the day. Here's Spider-Man ***** slapping Wolverine. As you can see, he's dude got sent flying.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Space Strangler
UnpsychoOutcarnate
Falkremling
___
ObamaLlama
AnalogCalmPidgeon
Snickertoe Bob
RamsI
BeniththeDistributor
Rockey Racoon
Beginnerlady_Aurora
PotholeLeaper
Blarrg8
Warchump
That Dude Over There.
Drive
calmbill20
PEARL8
AbyssalLampoonsciusichristyc Dill
Fonzy the Viking
TiltSilhouette
yHeart
SilverYuitsuinNew
PoopgalsRealm52
Fertilefieldsasaur
QueenofRealPeople74
Rie Sonnaofa
Kanye WestCrusierBruiser
Blue PeaceKeeper
Foxie152
Iviix
Narmaff
Ryesur
MissusBookReading
Sony-Moth515
DEOXYSSLAVE0220
DivineDietyReborn
Y0R
SCPROOLOLOLOepede
JT-Lazys
BurnAngel
RAM1
JaytheSaw
WarnerWario Bros.
Restriction
Blue Ken

Thoughts on these? They are 100% original and not derived from any other user on this site. That is a fact.
I wonder who is Drive. It must be a cool name so why can't we tell it again? :smirk:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I decided to play Smash 64 on my Wii today and I'm already in love with the game.
:luigi64: and :falcon64: will always be my main but :fox64: is also too good.

D

Deleted member

I decided to play Smash 64 on my Wii today and I'm already in love with the game.
:luigi64: and :falcon64: will always be my main but :fox64: is also too good.
Maybe I should buy it sometime just so I can say I've played every game. PK Fire :ness64:'s neutral special is weird though.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
By the way, new av. A nice person drew this for me a couple years ago and I stumbled across it again by accident.

1E3ADD60-EA25-4C24-9B9F-3EB709671381.JPG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not necessarily, if he goes premium, he's immune to pranks and you'd never have to blacklist him again. Just like the time @shrooby went premium a few days after he was pranked.

Well, okay, maybe it's not the same story, but he could go premium and earn his way out of it.
I'm just trying to filter out spam. Maybe blacklist all members who think pranking changes them into someone else

You know you REALLLLY Annoy people right? like... really
Just put him on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
D

Deleted member

So I'm practicing for my Spanish exam tomorrow, and every time I type out "durmamos" it reminds me of this guy:

I guess it's one way to remember irregular grammar rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom