• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've been lurking since 2006-2007 (Brawl Hype) checking the funny images thread and stuff.
I wanted to join in 2010, because I had a better life situation...and a better computer, but my english was not really good yet.
And since 2011 I went downhill, with 2013 being complete crap for me. 2015 looks good despite I got really sick last week

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
As far as I know, I have no idea, although the top left looks a lot like KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, which makes me all the more hyped.
Oh, I was hoping I'd know these people. The pic reminds me of Soul Calibur, but it can't possibly be similar to that

D

Deleted member

Well, I already explained why 2010 was great. 2011 was good I guess? Not as much as 2010 but it was alright. Some parts felt meh though. 2012 was, of course, the worst year I've experienced. It's just flat out bad. I can't even describe it.. the world did end in some way. *laughs*

2013 started okay I suppose. Did a bunch of new stuff and let's not forget Smash 3DS / Wii U E3 hype. It didn't end as I expected, but overall a total improvement over 2012. 2014 was good for the most part, with the best day being December 31.. that didn't even feel like a December 31. Lawl.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, I already explained why 2010 was great. 2011 was good I guess? Not as much as 2010 but it was alright. Some parts felt meh though. 2012 was, of course, the worst year I've experienced. It's just flat out bad. I can't even describe it.. the world did end in some way. *laughs*

2013 started okay I suppose. Did a bunch of new stuff and let's not forget Smash 3DS / Wii U E3 hype. It didn't end as I expected, but overall a total improvement over 2012. 2014 was good for the most part, with the best day being December 31.. that didn't even feel like a December 31. Lawl.
I was talking about personal reasons. If I bring other stuff into the quotation, it might change, it might not.
And December 31 stops feeling like a December 31 when you're older than 12.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So you need a screwdriver to access to the SD card slot for the New 3DS...

Thankfully I'm prepared as I have the right screwdriver (#0) cause I needed one to replace the Wii U GamePad battery with a more powerful one (I almost ruined the GamePad due to eating the screw away with the wrong screwdriver and needed a power drill to finish the process)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
My first university year between 2012-2013 is my recent worst. It was the first time I moved out of my parent's house. I didn't get to make as many friends as I wanted, only to end up alone for the second half barely knowing anybody. My accommodation was miserable, and there wasn't anybody on my course who lived near me. Most were in other university houses. My roommate wasn't a bad guy, but he was more anti-social than me. Normally keeping himself to himself whenever I saw him outside the room, so I had trouble connecting with him. People kept stealing my food with no forgiveness (I wasn't the only one, but it was still a pain.) I also had trouble keeping a positive attitude on my coursework.

I'm currently back in my parent's home because of this and have been the last 2 years. I've had a better experience since halfway from the 2nd year, and currently doing my best for my final year now. But I wish I could've made a bigger impact when I first started.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So you need a screwdriver to access to the SD card slot for the New 3DS...

Thankfully I'm prepared as I have the right screwdriver (#0) cause I needed one to replace the Wii U GamePad battery with a more powerful one (I almost ruined the GamePad due to eating the screw away with the wrong screwdriver and needed a power drill to finish the process)
I don't think it's that big of a deal, but yes, it's a nuisance, but every household should have basic tools like hammers and screwdrivers.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
There's nothing to be worried about if you just watch your post behaviour. True, if you give 14 people at the same time the finger, then yes, you should be worried. :troll:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah. It makes me go into panic mode, but then again, it's something silly.
I feel like PM'ing you and the PM would be, "Hi", but that feels like an abuse of my moderator intimidation. :p

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
So, has anyone seen this yet?
http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/majoras-mask-costume-for-hyrule-warriors-revealed#.VLmY2VWJOuY

Apparently Impa and Sheik have their OoT costumes as alts and Lana has a Skull Kid costume in HW.
It was in the direct. I always knew they were gonna give Impa and Sheik their OoT costumes. It was kind of a given. But I can't beleive instead of making skull kid playable, they give the costume to Lana. That doesn't make any sense, to me..

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Everyone hates Lana for that Skull Kid outfit, but I think it's kinda hot tbh.
I hate Impa's OoT costume more, but that's because I didn't like the OoT Impa character design to begin with. She looks like a ****. (I mean no offense. That's just how I see her.)

I love SS Impa's design way more, as well as her HW redesign based off it. It's more solemn and fitting for a guardian/messenger character.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know if I'm a :079: or not but:

This doesn't surprise me at all.
Everyone hates Lana for that Skull Kid outfit, but I think it's kinda hot tbh.
Considering he's the most overrated character in the series, I'm not surprised.

Costume looks cute BTW.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I hate Impa's OoT costume more, but that's because I didn't like the OoT Impa character design to begin with. She looks like a ****. (I mean no offense. That's just how I see her.)
I love SS Impa's design way more, as well as her HW redesign based off it. It's more solemn and fitting for a guardian/messenger character.
I like her OoT design but it does really weird...however I'm happy they have her Ocarina design along with Sheik's. It would be unfair if they didn't.
Really, though, they need to make a Skyward Sword DLC pack.
Groose as a new character.
Impa's SS design as a costume, Demise as a costume for Ganondorf.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I get why some people dislike Lana because her "Im kawaii, magical and a potential waifu" looks but actually is a good character and really fun to use, specially when using the crystal cubes or the Summoning Gate.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You know what I'm sick of hearing?

"I'm not trying to insult your preferred game. It's good for casual play."

I'd prefer if people called it "the most unplayable dreck since E. T. 2600"; at least that's not passive-agressive.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why would I want to play someone's Zelda OC when I can play real Zelda characters?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Yes, I saw it in the Direct.
It was in the direct. I always knew they were gonna give Impa and Sheik their OoT costumes. It was kind of a given. But I can't beleive instead of making skull kid playable, they give the costume to Lana. That doesn't make any sense, to me..
It was? I remember silouettes of them, but they never outright said what the costumes were, or who's costumes they were. (Although in Sheik's and Impa's case, it was kind of obvious that they got new costumes)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I get why some people dislike Lana because her "Im kawaii, magical and a potential waifu" looks but actually is a good character and really fun to use, specially when using the crystal cubes or the Summoning Gate.
I think it's more of she has 3 weapons while Impa, Sheik, and others have less than 2 which annoys people. This random, spin-off character gets more weapons than Midna, Darunia, etc. who are established, canon characters. I don't really mind since she's bubbly and seems fun even if I don't like J-pop dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom