• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah that's totally what I do. My response is always "What did I do this time?"
Now, is that me being overtly paranoid or no?
I'd say no. If you're either over cautious about everything, or have reason to think you might be called out for something then it's not really being overly paranoid.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I don't dislike Lana but that Skull Kid costume looks pretty horrid on her.
Thank you! Finally someone who understands!

It was? I remember silouettes of them, but they never outright said what the costumes were, or who's costumes they were. (Although in Sheik's and Impa's case, it was kind of obvious that they got new costumes)
I automatically knew that the skull kid silhouette was way to tall and thin for it to be skull kid. He's about :younglinkmelee: height after all

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I think it's more of she has 3 weapons while Impa, Sheik, and others have less than 2 which annoys people. This random, spin-off character gets more weapons than Midna, Darunia, etc. who are established, canon characters. I don't really mind since she's bubbly and seems fun even if I don't like J-pop dance.
I had heard you had ascended, but I had to see for myself. How are you liking your immortal form so far?

Edit: Wow....it took him less than half a second to like this....nothing has changed XD

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think it's more of she has 3 weapons while Impa, Sheik, and others have less than 2 which annoys people. This random, spin-off character gets more weapons than Midna, Darunia, etc. who are established, canon characters. I don't really mind since she's bubbly and seems fun even if I don't like J-pop dance.
You forgot the
getting the Triforce of Power thing

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It was? I remember silouettes of them, but they never outright said what the costumes were, or who's costumes they were. (Although in Sheik's and Impa's case, it was kind of obvious that they got new costumes)
I remember someone saying "That's probably a Skull Kid costume for Lana", and I thought, "Yeah, I think so"
And then it was, so it didn't surprise me.

I don't dislike Lana but that Skull Kid costume looks pretty horrid on her.
Yuuuuuussssss
Skull Kid for Lana is weird though
To be fair, it probably would look awkward on any character, not just Lana.
Nobody matches Skull Kid's figure, after all.

Except Skull Kid, of course.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I had heard you had ascended, but I had to see for myself. How are you liking your immortal form so far?
I don't know, it felt like I was frozen and thawed and now I am in the 24th and a 1/2 century a moderator. So, it's all good in the hood... I feel like I should never utter those words again. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think I get why she has more weapons; she's a new character and by extension a empty canvas, so the developers gave her more stuff to define her while other characters have stuff related to; like the Hammer to Darunia and giving them more stuff may see awkward of out of character.
I don't mind if Lana appears in an actual Zelda game, she has a story and character, and like you said, she is really fun.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Wow...how long have we kept this thread title? Compared to how long the others lasted it seems like we've had this one for 730,126 years.

Yes, exactly that long. I did the math. XP

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow...how long have we kept this thread title? Compared to how long the others lasted it seems like we've had this one for 730,126 years.

Yes, exactly that long. I did the math. XP
We've had it for 3-4 days.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Because Lana's ****ing awesome, that's why. Although I still think Vaati deserves to be in.
I know that you want vaati in smash but he'd be an even more perfect addition to HW. Its sad that he only appeared in Minish Cap. I would love to see more of Midna and Vaati in future Zelda games

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can we have Tamales in the thread title now then? :awesome:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think I get why she has more weapons; she's a new character and by extension a empty canvas, so the developers gave her more stuff to define her while other characters have stuff related to; like the Hammer to Darunia and giving them more stuff may see awkward of out of character.
I don't mind if Lana appears in an actual Zelda game, she has a story and character, and like you said, she is really fun.
Well, Darunia could have gotten a moveset based entirely on sumo-wrestling and as a reference to Goron Link's fighting style. Ruto and Sheik, however, are sort of set in stone since there's not much to reference off of unless they wanted to give Sheik a meteor hammer or a rope dart and have Ruto sing as a weapon. Midna's weird in a sense she was split into two forms and Zelda's only known for magic, archery, and her sword in Twilight Princess. Granted, a bow weapon could be cool, but incorporating it into her rapier weapon was neat too. I don't know, game design and decisions.

Still, I wished Ganondorf had a trident or something...

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
We've had it for 3-4 days.
Goes to show how long my attention span is these days :p

I don't know, it felt like I was frozen and thawed and now I in the 24th and a 1/2 century a moderator. So, it's all good in the hood... I feel like I should never utter those words again. :p
Dude, wow. Your liking speed seems to have increased. You're liking these posts as I'm posting them. It must be due to your new powers.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I know that you want vaati in smash but he'd be an even more perfect addition to HW. Its sad that he only appeared in Minish Cap. I would love to see more of Midna and Vaati in future Zelda games
I'm thinking about making just a completely general Vaati thread sometime soon, pushing for more appearences for him, I just don't know where I would post that at on this forum.

Vaati was also in 4 Swords and 4 Swords Adventures, just so you know.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I'm thinking about making just a completely general Vaati thread sometime soon, pushing for more appearences for him, I just don't know where I would post that at on this forum.

Vaati is a pretty awesome villain, not gonna lie. I bet he'd wind up somewhere near the top on your top 10 VG villains XD

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?

That's a good idea!
Oh he was in those games too? I played 4 swords adventures, never finished. Was he a main villain in those like in MC? And I call myself ZeldaFan01...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Still, I wished Ganondorf had a trident or something...
This is a great idea; actually I think that a future DLC may feature the Trident or even better; Classic Boar Ganon as a character using it.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Ffamran being a mod is still really surreal for me. I don't know why, it just is.
True dat. It's like just a few days ago, he was among us as a normal human. It's weird....

And btw, the best ever thread title is totally Smash 4 Social Thread V: The Phantom Pain :p

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Guys, just out of curiosity, what are your top 5/10 VG villains? I see Vaati's name being thrown around, but who else do you guys love, or love to hate?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Smash Social Thread 4.0 - Zelda's Social thread used the clever titles before us"

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Totally random but I was just looking at my sig and avatar and I realized something....Pit, Isaac, and Roy look so much alike it's not even funny...right?! someone say right

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Guys, just out of curiosity, what are your top 5/10 VG villains? I see Vaati's name being thrown around, but who else do you guys love, or love to hate?
1. Ghirahim
2. Albert Wesker
3. Nightmare from Soulcalibur
4. Kireek from PSO
5. Ganondorf
6. Dimentio
7. Gangrel from FE: Awakening
8. Masahiro Sakurai
9. Bowser Jr.
10. David from TLOU

EDIT: I could replace David with Morgan Lansdale from RE Revelations.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what's the best name for the site? Social Thread 4.0 - Chicago. Yes, Windows 95's codename. Problem? :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Totally random but I was just looking at my sig and avatar and I realized something....Pit, Isaac, and Roy look so much alike it's not even funny
They're probably like a crapload of other bishounen characters. Welcome to Japan.

As for the thread's title, it should be "Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0 - Frostwraith's Former Evil Lair".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom