• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Just so you guys know, I'm planning on making a Melia support thread in the SSB4 Character Discussion thread soon for fun.
Melia's one of my favorite characters in Xenoblade, so I might as well give tribute to her with a thread.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Just so you guys know, I'm planning on making a Melia support thread in the SSB4 Character Discussion thread soon for fun.
Melia's one of my favorite characters in Xenoblade, so I might as well give tribute to her with a thread.
To be completely honest, I'm actually surprised there's not a Reyn support thread. Someone needs to make that one too. :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still have been unable to adapt to any of my past mains....except for Jigglypuff. I'm still pretty decent with her. Actually played For Glory once and destroyed a decent Olimar with her, first time playing the mode and first night on playing the game. I played him for a few rounds after that and only won like, one round other than first one after that though. He used a few other characters other than Olimar, Jigglypuff herself being one of them.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, if you insist enough on the GTS you can get a legit Shiny Contrary Snivy with no problem.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In other news, I've decided to write my ideas for stuff down in case I need it for some time in the future.
Because of course the best guy to get ideas from is some man on the Internet.

You gotta love the insane troll logic here.
Especially since Nintendo can simply make more. There's not win/lose situation apart from his finances.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What the hell did I just watch? Who? Why? And what the frick is Me!Me!Me!?

Who linked this? I'm going to find you and hurt you. :glare:

My headache hurts even more now! :facepalm:

Autumn ♫

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well this is the craziest animation I've watched in a while. An 8-minute animation called ME!ME!ME!, about a guy getting ravaged by anime girls. This needs to be seen at least once in your life.

http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/

FYI, this is NSFW. So don't watch if you have children or parents hanging around.
I just watched this!!! WTF?!

You're gonna be one dead piece of toast, mister! :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wasting thousands of dollars all just for a petty little grudge he holds against a video game character and her fans.

This dude must have a really pathetic life to want to do something like this.
eh let him gets robbed and shot for his amiibos, whatever
I think the link is broken. :p
Edited it :4villagerf:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I will now show everyone the creepiest part of Assassination Classroom

Yeah... That's nothing compared to Me!Me!Me! ... *wished he had never seen it*

Oh look! There's even a gif from the stupid thing that expresses my sentiments! :glare:

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I honestly don't even see what he's got against Rosalina, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, and Zero Suit Samus. I honestly really like all of them (with the exception of ZSS, but that's only because I don't know Samus very well)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah... That's nothing compared to Me!Me!Me! ... *wished he had never seen it*

Oh look! There's even a gif from the stupid thing that expresses my sentiments! :glare:
mememe is not that creepy...

humans make me sick sometimes with their over exaggeration

I honestly don't even see what he's got against Rosalina, Palutena, Robin, Lucina, and Zero Suit Samus. I honestly really like all of them (with the exception of ZSS, but that's only because I don't know Samus very well)
neither do I just eh more power to him. he cant dislike what he wants too
The beginning of the 1986 Transformers movie is creepier than this.
Trust me, it's not pretty
I would like to see this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He refers them as hentai characters for no reason. I don't think he knows what hentai really is.
On his MK8 review, he said he'd troll every single Rosalina player online, and claims Nintendo is really focusing on her rather than Wario (yeah he listed Wario as an example).

Soul.

Speaking of amiibos...

Lmao, why didn't anyone think of this before.
He refers them as hentai characters for no reason. I don't think he knows what hentai really is.
On his MK8 review, he said he'd troll every single Rosalina player online, and claims Nintendo is really focusing on her rather than Wario (yeah he listed Wario as an example).
inb4 Nintendo focuses on Wario and then MTP says he's hentai material

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah...I hate him. Not only does he really hate Rosalina for some reason, but trying to mess with the fans as well? Thats just cruel.
Luckily he's really gullible and dumb, so his plan will fail.
For example; he wanted us to get a Charizard during the Twitch Plays Pokémon run of HeartGold and tried to spam commands and coords to mess up our progress, so I told him that we'll get a Charizard if he spams 250,180 (which was a helpful command to escape menus), obviously we didn't get a Charizard but he spammed that for an hour and was hilarious because he actually fell on my trap.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
mememe is not that creepy...

humans make me sick sometimes with their over exaggeration

neither do I just eh more power to him. he cant dislike what he wants too
More so it's messed up. I expected some trippy stuff, but nope, I got more; I got gory, trippy stuff instead. Oh well, time to move on...

Edit: That thing from Assassination Classroom wasn't creepy. It kind of reminds me of something...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom