• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I saw some nice ...pictures featuring Shauna and various evolutions of her pokemon

Lots of Sliggoo, Goomy and Goodra

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
He refers them as hentai characters for no reason. I don't think he knows what hentai really is.
On his MK8 review, he said he'd troll every single Rosalina player online, and claims Nintendo is really focusing on her rather than Wario (yeah he listed Wario as an example).
We all know Wario's the best hentai character, I don't know what he's worried about. :upsidedown:

Speaking of amiibos...

To be completely honest, I noticed the Marth amiibo before I even noticed Link carrying Zelda's. :laugh:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Especially Gardevoir, Lopunny, and other humanoid Pokémon. :p
Pretty much. :laugh:

Sylveon x Hydreigon seems to be a popular pairing though I kinda view it as a crack pairing lol. I think some of the roots must have came from this official image:

Yup, no two Pokemon in the same image are safe!

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've been noticing a lot of dislike of Rosalina lately from a decent chunk of people. While it usually isn't as bad as mariotehplumber, I have seen people say she is a bad/boring character design.

That always baffled me. She is the only main series Mario character with an actual story behind her and character besides Luigi and Wario on the character department. She even has added mystery and the storybook is incredibly memorable.

I can sort of understand people if they are being jealous of her because Waluigi and Daisy aren't getting spotlight, but those are spin-off characters, that should've been expected.

Rosalina's appearances are also so harmless. Nothing is really taken away just for her being in the game. People could've made an argument for Smash, but we also ended up getting both Bowser Jr and Dr Mario.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've been noticing a lot of dislike of Rosalina lately from a decent chunk of people. While it usually isn't as bad as mariotehplumber, I have seen people say she is a bad/boring character design.

That always baffled me. She is the only main series Mario character with an actual story behind her and character besides Luigi and Wario on the character department. She even has added mystery and the storybook is incredibly memorable.

I can sort of understand people if they are being jealous of her because Waluigi and Daisy aren't getting spotlight, but those are spin-off characters, that should've been expected.

Rosalina's appearances are also so harmless. Nothing is really taken away just for her being in the game. People could've made an argument for Smash, but we also ended up getting both Bowser Jr and Dr Mario.
I'll be honest, I'm not that crazy for her either, but I wouldn't go to the lengths he did (though I do feel there's another reason for what he's doing).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Well to me she is not a fun character, but that is my opinion. Also jealous of her? Of a fictional Character? What are you saying? that part just make you sound rude.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Assassination Classroom was much funnier than I expected it to be. I think I'll actually watch it.

As for Me!Me!Me! I watched a tiny, edited version of it on Youtubers React to it...I don't plan on watching the actual thing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Being immortal and having to care for tons of star children does that to you. Should I mention that they "die" and come back as mini-planets?
Meh

I kill hundreds of things in the mario universe all the time

Not to mention I've crushed blocks, which are toads bowser used his magic on

and crushed goombas

I once killed 100 koopas in a row to get 100 lives

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Isn't she just emo peach
Well, that would imply she is still emotional about what happened with her mother, but she is clearly over that now and is now just living life with her lumas helping them grow into whatever weird planetary object is in store for them.

Well to me she is a boring character, but that is my opinion. Also jealous of her? Of a fictional Character? What are you saying? that part just make you sound rude.
First off, didn't mean to imply everyone was. And I was mainly referring to the reaction to when Rosalina was confirmed for 3d World and Smash and not Daisy and Waluigi. People were mad over the fictional character.

As for the boring part from both you and @ Substitution Substitution , I don't really understand that considering what game series so is from. There really isn't a lot that happens with all the other characters.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As for Me!Me!Me! I watched a tiny, edited version of it on Youtubers React to it...I don't plan on watching the actual thing.
It's not that bad; it's trippy like being on bath salts and "waking up" realizing that you just killed and cannibalized someone. :p

Funny enough, that's like a summary of it. Oh, and boob machine guns. How? Watch it to find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z. :p

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Ignoring the mememe dead ****ing horse
Assassination Classroom does seem like a fun anime, I thanked my gf for telling me about it. now... to wait for more episodes
My first exposure to the teacher was seeing him in J-Star Victory Vs. I never thought I'd decide to watch his anime until I read someone else post about it in this thread. Wondering why they didn't keep the voice actor from the game/OVA though...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As for the boring part from both you and @ Substitution Substitution , I don't really understand that considering what game series so is from. There really isn't a lot that happens with all the other characters.
To me, she is boring. I'm very sorry if I don't see the charm you see in her
My first exposure to the teacher was seeing him in J-Star Victory Vs. I never thought I'd decide to watch his anime until I read someone else post about it in this thread. Wondering why they didn't keep the voice actor from the game/OVA though...
wait it was a different VA? I didnt notice but I'm looking forward to seeing Karma more

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Why are we talking about Space Elsa? Everyone knows that Tomboy Anna is only a recolor for Princess Rapunzel.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I only loose faith in the internet when I look for a picture of something and they DON'T have it

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Pretty much. :laugh:

Sylveon x Hydreigon seems to be a popular pairing though I kinda view it as a crack pairing lol. I think some of the roots must have came from this official image:

Yup, no two Pokemon in the same image are safe!
It's not surprising considering Foe Yay has always been pretty popular for shipping. Plus, I think people just like seeing the big bad dragon get "tamed" by the cute, adorable little Eevee form.

Regardless,, Serviper X Zangoose is a better PokeShip.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
As for the boring part from both you and @ Substitution Substitution , I don't really understand that considering what game series so is from. Surely she is better in terms of Mario, Peach and Toad in terms of character? Maybe not in iconicness sure and captain toad recently has been showing some potential, but Rosalina offers a lot more as a character at the moment.
Well for one, I don't play Mario for the story. To me, that's like playing Street Fighter for the graphics.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm not here to say things like "Rosalina should be loved" I'm just saying I noticed a noticeable amount of people who have been vocal about there detest for Rosalina.
If it makes you feel better, the only Mario characters I care about in Smash 4 are :4luigi:, :4yoshi:, :4wario2:,:4dk:,:4diddy:, and red :4luigi:.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Rosalina's alright. I only started caring more about her when she was revealed for Smash. Did kind of get annoyed when someone in the strongest character canonically thread kept trying to prove that she is supposedly the most powerful character and that no one can touch her...now it's transitioned to annoyed by Sonic being OP and no one can touch him because apparently he can freeze time before anyone can do anything.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Aw man, I'm late to the usurping talk. :V
Calm down there, Shantae. You'll get your chance...preferably never. I'm actually glad for Deadpool.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That would work if the Meowstic gimmick was not that Male and Female are different.
And now you know that the only Pokemon games I've played are the DS/GBA Mystery Dungeons and Black. I don't really like the main series.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread needs more Tamales

On other news, I started my challenge of completing the National Dex of OR without the Pokébank; Im currently getting and evolving the Unova Dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom