• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What happened to Joe and The Bait?
Well judging by the picture BluePikmin gave us, it seems Joe is doing rather well for himself post-Chuggaaconroy.
As for The Bait, we don't talk about them after the "incident".

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Should I call the mods?
As Jon would say: "No. Don't you dare. You leave that pristine. That needs to be left alone, and framed in a ******* museum OF ART. IT NEEDS TO BE FRAMED IN A MUSEUM OF ART, LIKE A METROPOLITAN ONE!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Reads Amazing Spider-Man #12*

Miles army.png

Here we can see a sentient Spider-Mobile being driven by Ultimate Spider-Man II and Disney XD Ultimate Spider-Man whith 60's Spider-Man and Mini Marvels Spider-Man holding from it also with a Jacketed Spider-Man holding from a web attached to it and besides there's a Cowboy Spider-Man with a Spider-Horse.

Do I have your attention now?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I get back from work and Deadpool + Me!Me!Me!

Why do I miss the fun things.

Oh hey, Spiderman. Both of my favorite superheroes.

D

Deleted member

3 more pages and the thread won't be found here. :troll:
Anyways anything new?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gravity Falls fan theories consist primarily of "This person has a clone/ twin"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
*Reads Amazing Spider-Man #12*

View attachment 35209

Here we can see a sentient Spider-Mobile being driven by Ultimate Spider-Man II and Disney XD Ultimate Spider-Man whith 60's Spider-Man and Mini Marvels Spider-Man holding from it also with a Jacketed Spider-Man holding from a web attached to it and besides there's a Cowboy Spider-Man with a Spider-Horse.

Do I have your attention now?
So I decide to watch a review of the Amazing Spiderman #12.... and I look at the thumbnail of a video, and I've already been spoiled......
GG

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So.... why does this site automatically send me to some other creepy website about weight loss?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So I watched Assassination Classroom today

Thank god my Girlfriend told me about this anme
Nuuuuuuuaaaaaaa!? I gotta remind her today that we need to watch this tonight whenever she's got enough of the Critic's jokes for the day. I wouldn't be surprised if we are done with only a fraction of all of his old reviews by now before that happens.

D

Deleted member

Thread is a lot less tsundere today.
It's more peaceful today. Lol, I even thought today was a Monday and nope, it isn't, it's just a Friday; it doesn't even feel like one to begin with, for me anyway.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Why the phonetic pronunciation? English doesn't always work that way, especially with loanwords (centre, etc.)
Stop being such a tee-soon-dare. >_> you don't have to hide your true feelings. ^_^

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nuuuuuuuaaaaaaa!? I gotta remind her today that we need to watch this tonight whenever she's got enough of the Critic's jokes for the day. I wouldn't be surprised if we are done with only a fraction of all of his old reviews by now before that happens.
My questions is, why are you watching someone that isnt funny?
sounds like "anime about kids killing each other" the anime.
They are trying to kill an alien blew up the moon and is also their teacher. they have to kill him by the end of the year or he will blow up the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom