• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Its funny how much of an impact that one liner rule had on all of us.

We humans are so easily angered sometimes

So that's what did it? I legitimately thought it was the thread change after the masterpiece that was Social Thread 3.0

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Wait what. Did I just see Luma doing its jab loop without Rosalina doing it herself? Rosalina might've gotten hit but the Luma was literally sitting at the ledge doing its spinning jab loop, blocking Ness from coming up, and Rosalina was moving around at free will.

was on http://www.twitch.tv/ugclive , gotta check the archive for this. Is this new?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

So that's what did it? I legitimately thought it was the thread change after the masterpiece that was Social Thread 3.0
3.0 was the GOAT. 4.0, so far, is lacking in greatness.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Wait what. Did I just see Luma doing its jab loop without Rosalina doing it herself? Rosalina might've gotten hit but the Luma was literally sitting at the ledge doing its spinning jab loop, blocking Ness from coming up, and Rosalina was moving around at free will.

was on http://www.twitch.tv/ugclive , gotta check the archive for this. Is this new?
I suggest you ask around on the Rosalina Forums :p :)

T

Trick or Treat

Now I want to go to a beach. With that customer and also my ladyfriend crush.

This is why I need a life simulator game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Or do you?
Well of course I do, but in order to protect myself of the incoming danger I'm about to be in, I don't have too long.
But what I can say is that they're planning to brainwash us sometime in the near future, preferable a weekend to round everyone up. See, my inside source told me they've been secretly trying to invent ways to prevent and destroy spam, and why not test out their new toys on a thread known for this kind of stuff, namely us. I mean, think about it. Haven't you noticed a sudden increase in mods posting here? It's obvious that they're trying to put us in a false sense of security. I hear it's more effective that way.

And another thing, what about the sudden increase in mods? Sure, some could say "well it's just there's more activity", but that's what they want you to think. No, it's really because they're recruiting people for their heinous plan. You know what they say, the more the merrier.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Now I want to go to a beach. With that customer and also my ladyfriend crush.

This is why I need a life simulator game.
This game will be your friend/soul-sucker for a month:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What kind of creature are you? Not like pie? Such blasphemy!
I don't like pie either or cake, certain candies, certain ice creams, and other assorted sugary foods. I don't tolerate sweets.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I can't wait until these games come out :grin:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse trailer

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 trailer (I liked Hyrule Warriors really well, so I'll pick this one up)

J-Stars Victory VS+ trailer

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't like pie either or cake, certain candies, certain ice creams, and other assorted sugary foods. I don't tolerate sweets.
Well you are a plant-snake-lizard thing. You probably stab the dirt with your face and absorb nutrients that way for all I know!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I scalded my tongue with hot soup; every food feels like paper when I eat it.
I ate a chunk of ice and now its worst...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom