• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Thread is starting to sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow down. Oozma Kappa

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I was called in to go to work today because someone else called in sick. Man, I had over 100 customers in only the first two hours.

I see that the thread is more lively now, everyone seems to be back in spirits, that's good.

I still have work in the morning as well, I should be sleeping...

I also shouldn't start every line with "I."

:4olimar: I must persevere.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Or maybe its cuz christmas is like right around the corner and the other forum goers are trying to get good amounts of sleep!

R0Y

Smash Master
Post what games you're buying or getting gifted next week.

For me:

Captain Toad (Wii U)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)
Infamous: Second Son (PS4)
Tomb Raider (PS4)

First 2 are gifts, last 2 are good sales.

Yeah, not much of a handheld gamer. I'm on the fence about New 3DS mainly cause I want to play Xenoblade on it as long as I don't have to download it. I hope there's other stuff, probably in the January Direct.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

For me:

Captain Toad (Wii U)
Tomb Raider (PS4)

Yeah, not much of a handheld gamer. I'm on the fence about New 3DS mainly cause I want to play Xenoblade on it as long as I don't have to download it. I hope there's other stuff, probably in the January Direct.
Smash Bros. Wii U
Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
And possibly Nintendo Land and Game Party.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

For me:

Captain Toad (Wii U)
Tomb Raider (PS4)

Most likely money that will be used to fix my computer. I'm not really feeling (inb4 stupid :4shulk: maymays) Christmas this year.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I tried to post a list of the games Im getting for X-Mas but the boards doesn't let me to do completely blank posts

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

For me:

Captain Toad (Wii U)
Tomb Raider (PS4)

Captain Toad( wii U)
Persona Q( 3DS)
Mario and Luigi: Dram Team(3DS)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lmao, what anime? XD
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei. It focuses on a lot of anime tropes and makes fun of them. If you're sensitive to suicide, then you might want to stay away since it makes fun of suicide at times more in a sense that the main character wants to kill himself because the world is messed up or something. It's hilarious, though.

That was the longest gif I have ever seen
There's one gif about Potato-domo from Dai Mahou Touge or Magical Witch Punie-chan in English that I can't find anymore. Here's a link to the video that the gif was, well, gifed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGmQImEG-DQ.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
He quoted my post and then deleted it without writing anything else, that's the secret

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You don't realize how mad I am at you for this. I was about to log out until I saw your notification.
"Hrm, I think one more post should do. Let's read what it says."
*sees blank post*
>mfw

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
This is kinda outta the blue, but what is Reddit's obsession with Atheism and Fedoras? I don't get it.

T

Trick or Treat

I was called in to go to work today because someone else called in sick. Man, I had over 100 customers in only the first two hours.

I see that the thread is more lively now, everyone seems to be back in spirits, that's good.

I still have work in the morning as well, I should be sleeping...

I also shouldn't start every line with "I."

:4olimar: I must persevere.
I like you. A lot.

This is pretty much the biggest "**** you" to the image/one liner rule ever lol.

For me:

Captain Toad (Wii U)
Tomb Raider (PS4)

No games for me, unless my girly surprises me with one. I have no idea what she's getting me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I like you. A lot.

This is pretty much the biggest "**** you" to the image/one liner rule ever lol.

No games for me, unless my girly surprises me with one. I have no idea what she's getting me.
She will surprise you with games...and bewbs.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@Envy confessed her feelings to @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux ? THE SHIP HAS SET SAIL [again]!
snip
First off: epilepsy warning. Second: my eyes hurt now. Third: if I saw this in the dark, then I would punch your face through the internet because the image's flashing would be painful as hell to my eyes. Fourth: Shipping lead to this: SQUEE!

Last edited:

Jimothy

Smash Rookie
I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this idea, but basically, this is the Little Mac challenge. You play as Jigglypuff against 7 Little Macs (Because of their launching power) and set the damage ratio to the highest possible setting and hope you can survive. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
First off: epilepsy warning. Second: my eyes hurt now. Third: if I saw this in the dark, then I would punch your face through the internet because the image's flashing would be painful as hell to my eyes. Fourth: Shipping lead to this: SQUEE!
D'aww, you threatened me with violence. <3
For that, I'll change it to something less seizure-inducing.
Man, I ****ing wish. I'd much rather have that than games, no question. Especially her <3333

[friendzone]Pffft not those feelings. [/friendzone]
My heart is with someone else.

But I super like @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux
</3 ship sunk! RIP in Pepperoni Pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom