• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't know. I barely play the games. xD
What would happen to the Pokémon if it was the end of the world? Would they die or faint?
They'd die.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But Pokemon do die. I imagine there are laws prohibiting fights to the death.
Something I just realised, why are there only cemetaries for Pokemon and not humans in the games?
According to ORAS, people and pokemon share graves. So apparently there are awkward redigging of graves.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
According to ORAS, people and pokemon share graves. So apparently there are awkward redigging of graves.
Redigging of graves occurs in real life, usually with married couples.
Wait will all of the person's Pokemon eventually be burried with them? That could potentially be a lot of Pokemon being stuck in a grave.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Redigging of graves occurs in real life, usually with married couples.
Wait will all of the person's Pokemon eventually be burried with them? That could potentially be a lot of Pokemon being stuck in a grave.
With the "usual" bum trainer that we see it would be 3 or 4 pokemon tops with 6+ going to the Pokemon breeder class trainers and collectors.

So I dont think there would be many graves with protagonist level of pokemon to share a grave.

D

Deleted member

They'd die.
Well, knowing life would be extinct once that happens, yeah, that's true. Oh well. But Pokémon in real life would be really cool. Doing the same stuff you do in the games, just without playing. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Here's a question to ease the mood, since I saw a Pokemon post.

Situation: Pokemon are real. Poke Balls aren't. Any Mons you get must be controlled by you. Fossils and legendaries are off limits due to them being "endangered" or "protected" species.

Under these circumstances, which Pokemon, if any, would you like to keep?
Gardevoir, Delphox, Greninja, Chesnaught, Blaziken, Lucario, Charizard, Blastoise, Vensaur, Gengar, Garchomp, Raichu, Ninetales, Absol, Mawile, Lilligant, Ampharos, Serperior, Milotic, Nidoqueen, Excadrill, Tyranitar, Zoroark, Scizor, Talonflame, Noivern, Goodra, Luxray, Vespiquen, and Hydreigon.

And the whole Eevee Family plus Pikachu, Pichu and Mismagius.

Why these in particular? Hint: Count how many Pokemon are in the first group and then think about the games.

Edit: Ah, and every color of Florges. Forgot about that. ¦D

Edit 2: Screw it, let's make it an even 50. Flygon and Weavile as well.

Ah, but if I can only have one, then I'll choose between Gardevoir, Delphox, Greninja, Blaziken, Lucario, Gengar, Raichu, Absol, Mawile, Lilligant, Ampharos, Milotic, Zoroark, Luxray, Umbreon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Pikachu, Mismagius, Florges, Flygon or Weavile. ¦<

Or just pick Gardevoir if I don't feel like thinking too hard and really wanna pick favorites. ¦D

But if all else fails, I'll just keep a Ditto. That way, I have everything all in one package.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Gardevoir, Delphox, Greninja, Chesnaught, Blaziken, Lucario, Charizard, Blastoise, Vensaur, Gengar, Garchomp, Raichu, Ninetales, Absol, Mawile, Lilligant, Ampharos, Serperior, Milotic, Nidoqueen, Excadrill, Tyranitar, Zoroark, Scizor, Talonflame, Noivern, Goodra, Luxray, Vespiquen, and Hydreigon.

Why these in particular? Hint: Count how many Pokemon are in the first group and then think about the games.

Ah, but if I can only have one, then I'll choose between Gardevoir, Delphox, Greninja, Blaziken, Lucario, Gengar, Raichu, Absol, Mawile, Lilligant, Ampharos, Milotic, Zoroark, Luxray, Umbreon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Pikachu, Mismagius, Florges. ¦<

Or just pick Gardevoir if I don't feel like thinking too hard and really wanna pick favorites. ¦D

But if all else fails, I'll just keep a Ditto. That way, I have everything all in one package.
The ditto plan kinda falls flat since they can't transform perfectly when using their memory!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The ditto plan kinda falls flat since they can't transform perfectly when using their memory!
Ah, but that's why I'll frequently visit my friends, like all of you guys~! =D

Or abduct you. Whichever comes first. ¦D

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Here's a question to ease the mood, since I saw a Pokemon post.

Situation: Pokemon are real. Poke Balls aren't. Any Mons you get must be controlled by you. Fossils and legendaries are off limits due to them being "endangered" or "protected" species.

Under these circumstances, which Pokemon, if any, would you like to keep?
Salamence, Manectric, Greninja, Riolu and Haxorus. Salamence could be a bit dangerous, but I think Haxorus could keep him in check if something ticks him off.

Soul.

Ah, but if I can only have one, then I'll choose between Gardevoir, Delphox, Greninja, Blaziken, Lucario, Gengar, Raichu, Absol, Mawile, Lilligant, Ampharos, Milotic, Zoroark, Luxray, Umbreon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Pikachu, Mismagius, Florges. ¦<

I'd actually like to see a Pichu sleeping while Pikachu and Raichu are battling. Like the Sinnoh anime where Ash was battling the Electric-type Gym Leader.
...I cry everytiem where's mah precious Sinnoh : (

D

Deleted member

I'd actually like to see a Pichu sleeping while Pikachu and Raichu are battling. Like the Sinnoh anime where Ash was battling the Electric-type Gym Leader.
...I cry everytiem where's mah precious Sinnoh : (
Talking about Sinnoh and its Lake music. What if the real world had music? As in video games. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Talking about Sinnoh and its Lake music. What if the real world had music? As in video games. :troll:
I'll probably flee from México because I hate most of the regional music and go to an icy place

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ah, but that's why I'll frequently visit my friends, like all of you guys~! =D

Or abduct you. Whichever comes first. ¦D
Im fairly certain I would not take kindly to being abducted!

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh my lord Also what happnd to your icon?
Sorry, haha.

And, nothing major, just deleted my last avy before putting this up. Dunno why I did, guess I wanted to see the default question mark for a second. I already had that other avatar for several months last year.

D

Deleted member

Talking about avatars, I plan to keep the current one for the remainder of 2015. Take it as a logo, for example.. of course, I would discard that plan and keep on making new icons this year.. but I don't know at the moment.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I'm probably going to change my avatar soon since the holiday season is pretty much over. I'm not sure what I'm going to change it to though

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It would be full of reggae, techno and all that boring stuff. Boring. Boring. Boring.
VGM is better.
Hey. Hey. Reggae is cris, ma yute. Do ya wan' me to break yer head on da banana tree? I don' tink so. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll try and stay with this avi the longest possible, it's 1715x1721 so it took a while to load here :p
Also Crystal Mars has a bad time with the camera

Soul.

I may change this avatar. I have this one already on Skype so..
Hey. Hey. Reggae is cris, ma yute. Do ya wan' me to break yer head on da banana tree? I don' tink so. :p
im sorry but its seriously boring and makes no sense. reggae songs are all about a generic and obvious thing (love or whatever floats their boat) and it gets repetitive. :troll:

D

Deleted member

I mean, the last icon I used I didn't mind it as much and thought it was fine for the most part. I have a tendency to switch icons everytime but I think that's going to the history books.. maybe? I only did this one because why not start the year with a new thing? *laughs*

I wish I had my own theme song like Groose does
Everyone wants their own theme. You are not alone.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

im sorry but its seriously boring and makes no sense. reggae songs are all about a generic and obvious thing (love or whatever floats their boat) and it gets repetitive. :troll:
You need my Pikachu amiibo as your icon

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Everyone wants their own theme. You are not alone.
I actually do have my own theme, so I'm living the dream. XD

I just wish I could get a hard rock or metal remix of it. ¦D

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

But every other song is like that too! Every genre talks about love, drugs, *****es, monkeys, cake, food, cars, money, jokes, hatred, partying, crime, government, etc.

Saying reggae makes no sense is like listening to Carmen Miranda who sung in Portuguese and saying her songs don't make sense because you don't understand Portuguese. Well, in reggae, it's mostly not understanding Jamaican or Caribbean Patois. This is like being fluent in (European) French and complaining that the Canadians and Cajuns speak bad French or learning Mandarin and complaining about not understanding any Cantonese.

I don't understand jack about what they're saying in reggae songs except for a couple of songs, but I'd take it over most rap, heavy metal, J-, K-, and Chinese pop; mainstream hip hop, country, and opera. Personally, I like jazz, swing, rock, blues, reggae, classical, folk, VGM, and anything else. Sometimes it just depends like Nujabes made some incredible rap and hip hop, but I don't like listening to Snoop Dog or I don't like er... most J-pop, but Hikaru Utada's fine. Oh, and I don't understand why "indie" is a category. It sounds the same as any other genre.

Oh, and Drum Pan Sound by Reggie Steppa is just so hilarious. UNNNNNNNNGH! I can't understand about 90% of what he's saying, but it's freaking funny.

Related to Pokémon: Pinsir and Heracross look so cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom