• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Good morning everyone that is up! (even though it most likely is not morning where you are)

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

I got a 3DS and a Wii U with Wii stuff on it.

I copied the Wii stuff with my SD card which is two gigs. Even on the Wii, not everything fit so I have four titles on the SD card. PW JFA, PW T&T, Pokemon Rumble and Kid Icarus.

Everything is good and well.

Now to my 3DS.

It's full of games and stuff. Mostly VC games.

I tried to buy MGS 3D, but the SD card doesn't seem to have enough space.

So I'm asking. Can I have both Wii Ware data and 3DS data on the same memory card? Moreover, is it possible to copy every bit of 3DS data onto my two gig card so I don't have to switch cards depending on the game I want to play? Or should I just go and buy a new one (probably will due to space).

And finally, my Wii U still has plenty of space, but when it runs out, what should I do?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So...

I got a 3DS and a Wii U with Wii stuff on it.

I copied the Wii stuff with my SD card which is two gigs. Even on the Wii, not everything fit so I have four titles on the SD card. PW JFA, PW T&T, Pokemon Rumble and Kid Icarus.

Everything is good and well.

Now to my 3DS.

It's full of games and stuff. Mostly VC games.

I tried to buy MGS 3D, but the SD card doesn't seem to have enough space.

So I'm asking. Can I have both Wii Ware data and 3DS data on the same memory card? Moreover, is it possible to copy every bit of 3DS data onto my two gig card so I don't have to switch cards depending on the game I want to play? Or should I just go and buy a new one (probably will due to space).

And finally, my Wii U still has plenty of space, but when it runs out, what should I do?
I'm not sure if you can have 3DS and Wii data on the same SD card. The systems may try to format the card or data could become corrupted. I'm not claiming it will happen, but I think you're safer just getting another SD card.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Watching a French Melee tournament. It's cool how you can tell what they are talking about even without knowing what they are saying just from knowing the game.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Not a cash-grab franchise.

Not a cash-grabbing franchise At AAAA~LL. :glare:
Hey man, making actual sequels with different mechanics with this attention to plot is as far from a cash grab as you can get. Form my understanding the games are made pretty easly so he can chuck out sequels pretty fast.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hey man, making actual sequels with different mechanics with this attention to plot is as far from a cash grab as you can get. Form my understanding the games are made pretty easly so he can chuck out sequels pretty fast.
I haven't played FNaF or its sequel, but if each new game can bring something new or has substantial changes and isn't just a rehash, then it shouldn't really be a problem if the games come out quick. It's when people do an EA or a CoD and just rehash the same game each year that sucks.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well to be honest, I haven't played the games myself, so I don't know the actual quality of the games. But when did the first game come out? 6 months ago?

The fact there's a 3rd game already makes it hard to believe if the games are good, from a critical standpoint, and not just a fad.

If people enjoy playing them, fair enough. And I haven't played them so I can't claim they're bad games. But from what I've seen, it's been the same jump scare game twice. I wonder how different the 3rd game will actually be.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I haven't played FNaF or its sequel, but if each new game can bring something new or has substantial changes and isn't just a rehash, then it shouldn't really be a problem if the games come out quick. It's when people do an EA and just rehash the same game each year that sucks.
And sometimes even take OUT features, to then make them DLC. I mean I would usually give Activision a lot of blast for rehashing the same game, but at least theyr games usually stay on the same level of quality as the previous.
Well to be honest, I haven't played the games myself, so I don't know the actual quality of the games. But when did the first game come out? 6 months ago?

The fact there's a 3rd game already makes it hard to believe if the games are good, from a critical standpoint, and not just a fad.

If people enjoy playing them, fair enough. And I haven't played them so I can't claim they're bad games. But from what I've seen, it's been the same jump scare game twice. I wonder how different the 3rd game will actually be.
They arent the same exact game, but yea, he's risking oversaturation even when he keeps the gameplay mechanics unique enough each game, but hes just an indie guy who struck gold and is now striking the iron while its hot, so I cant really blame him. Im actually impressed he can get them out that fast without them looking rushed, and having this much difference between each iteration. I hope 3 will keep up that quality.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Let's remind everyone how sakurai closed the roster on may of 2012 ,and the support threads started one month later.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm really curious how FNAF3 is going to be perceived if what people are thinking is true

if there really is going to be only 1 animatronic in it

Strofirko

Smash Master
I'm really curious how FNAF3 is going to be perceived if what people are thinking is true

if there really is going to be only 1 animatronic in it
I wait it just doesn't turn into a sh****y slender clone.

X and Y development must have just started at that point. And Rosalina wasn't in Super Mario 3D World yet.
If sakurai knew that time about the butthurt of the internet about bayonetta he would put her into day one.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh, Fnaf 3 is confirmed and I can't see the tweet given by @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles & Knuckles. Might as well put the image for those who can't see it :

Freddy looks even more destroyed than in Fnaf 2. Also, he looks 10 times more realistic than before (with hyper realistic blood in it ?). Maybe it will stop all this lewd art that's around the series. But it won't : the internet never stops being lewd.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I theorize it takes place in the Fazbear pizzeria that existed before the pizzeria in FNAF2

The one phone guys said "Was left to rot"

Either that or it is a true sequel

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Whats a "Dragon King: The Fighting Game"? I'm pretty damn sure that has nothing to do with anything to do within smash bros
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Dragon_King:_The_Fighting_Game

"Sakurai felt that the game lacked the appropriate atmosphere for a fighting game on a home console, stating that the characters he had planned for inclusion in the game seemed too similar to one another; while he thought this would be acceptable in an arcade setting, he felt that games for home consoles would need better depth in order to captivate its audience. As a result, Sakurai scrapped most of the original concepts for the game and instead added elements from multiple existing Nintendo franchises."

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I theorize it takes place in the Fazbear pizzeria that existed before the pizzeria in FNAF2

The one phone guys said "Was left to rot"

Either that or it is a true sequel
Well the site clearly says that the game is going to be 30 years in the future. If it's a prequel to the second game, it would mean that FnaF 3 would be around 1957. Wich, by itself, could not happen, since FnaF desings are based on the animatronics of Chuck E Cheese. Chuck E Cheese was founded in 1977, 10 years before the Freddy Fazbear reoppening. This would mean that either Fnaf 3 is a prequel that's going around 1967 or a sequel around our years.

Either way, Freddy looks destroyed. I wonder what's going to be the game itself, since the developpement just started (Scott said he was starting the dev' around the new year).

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was rather worried FNAF2 wouldn't have turned out very well judging by it's rushed release date. But I honestly felt as though it turned out perfectly fine.

Maybe if more time was spent on the development of this one it could be made bigger, more complex and interesting. But again, I felt FNAF2 still turned out pretty good in spite of the short time between it's development and release dates of both it and the first game. So I think three will turn out excellent as well.

Also, the lore and storyline of the game is where it really gets interesting. At first it seems like a pretty simple story, (it's initially stated that the animatronics are complex and self-aware, and they think you, the security guard, are an endoskeleton without a suit and try to stuff you in another robotic suit which kills you due to the wiring and mechanical objects within it) but numerous easter eggs in the first game show something deeper behind the animatronics motives. And the second one has such hidden hints as well, but also more of a direct storyline.

Once you get into it, you'll find that the lore is some seriously deep stuff.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Dragon_King:_The_Fighting_Game

"Sakurai felt that the game lacked the appropriate atmosphere for a fighting game on a home console, stating that the characters he had planned for inclusion in the game seemed too similar to one another; while he thought this would be acceptable in an arcade setting, he felt that games for home consoles would need better depth in order to captivate its audience. As a result, Sakurai scrapped most of the original concepts for the game and instead added elements from multiple existing Nintendo franchises."
Daaaaammnnnn, No **** Sherlock

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The internet is full of surprises.

On an other note, I'm up for some battles on the Wii U. Anyone wants to battle ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow, I feel absolutely terrible about yesterday...

My sincere apologies to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom