• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Id be more worried about the guy who likes Yanmega. One wrong move and your organs become soup.
....That's..um, worrisome.
That's the other thing to keep in mind: the dangers associated with the Pokemon. :laugh:
Would be a lot better if Pokémon didn't do what their Pokédex description says and just listen to their trainer, like in the games.
All the more reason to have a Gourgeist
"It enwraps its prey in its hairlike arms. It sings joyfully as it observes the suffering of its prey."
My kinda poke
xSoul said:
Would be a lot better if Pokémon didn't do what their Pokédex description says and just listen to their trainer, like in the games.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Here's a question to ease the mood, since I saw a Pokemon post.

Situation: Pokemon are real. Poke Balls aren't. Any Mons you get must be controlled by you. Fossils and legendaries are off limits due to them being "endangered" or "protected" species.

Under these circumstances, which Pokemon, if any, would you like to keep?
Snorlax
Sudowoodo
Crobat
Hawlucha

Just my favourites

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956

Situation: Pokemon are real. Poke Balls aren't. Any Mons you get must be controlled by you. Fossils and legendaries are off limits due to them being "endangered" or "protected" species.

Probably Eevee since it could be relatively easy to catch and it is SO ADORABLE
I could also go for Poochyena but it is a little more threatening than an Eevee so it would be harder to control.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This reminds me how contrasting are the Beautifly descriptions in the PokéDex.

X: "Vibrantly patterned wings are its prominent feature. It sucks sweet flower nectar with its long mouth."
Y: "It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids."

D

Deleted member

Lol, well they could at least add "neutral" stages like Battlefield with platforms, Smashville with the moving platform, Town and City with the platforms, Yoshi's, Lylat with platforms...the list goes on.
Final Destination isn't enough.

Wow, omg. The feels. Still miss Sinnoh.
1. I agree with the stages thing. Final Destination isn't the best choice every time.
2. Sinnoh is the best generation.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Why would he need the burn heal? He's the one who is burning us.
Although I suppose he might have singed himself a little.
Going to bed guys.
I'll leave you with some music for your nights.
Touhou music?

I like the **** out of you.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"I would like to have a nice Magcargo/Slugma as a pet!"
-Said no one ever

The reasons are obvious

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To answer my own question:

Zubat, Pidove, Qwilfish and Klefki.

Nothing really dangerous there unless you're REALLY dumb with the first and the third. :p

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
In terms of pokemon safety, Im sure pretty much everyone would prefer the Anime version, where Shedinja does not steal your soul and Yanmega does not liquify your organs just by making a sound with its wings and such.

Soul.

In terms of pokemon safety, Im sure pretty much everyone would prefer the Anime version, where Shedinja does not steal your soul and Yanmega does not liquify your organs just by making a sound with its wings and such.
I would actually prefer having Pokémon if they were this way, like in the anime. It would make sense...at least for me, because nobody wants Pokémon to be dangerous.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To answer my own question:

Zubat, Pidove, Qwilfish and Klefki.

Nothing really dangerous there unless you're REALLY dumb with the first and the third. :p
But Klefki can fiercely jingle their keys, that's really dangerous :p

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I want a Pokemon that's dangerous.

So that if I'm in any sort of trouble they'll **** up whatever's in my way and no one will mess with me. :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hmm... Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin, Skiddo, Lilligant, Leafeon, Glaceon, maybe a Wobbuffet, maybe a Treecko, Taillow, Fletchling, maybe a Squirtle, Bunnelby, maybe a Pichu, Emolga, maybe a Pikachu, Sylveon, Starly, and Pidove.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I would actually prefer having Pokémon if they were this way, like in the anime. It would make sense...at least for me, because nobody wants Pokémon to be dangerous.
Well no one wants pokemon to be excessively dangerous. A Golem falling off a mountain and taking out a house? Boaters pissed off a Gyarados and it blew up a building or two? Acceptable.

Some pokemon being overly destructive to other creatures and nature itself? (Tyranitar line flattening mountains) NOPE! Too much and not world believable.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Lucario. Doubles as a pet and a best friend.
Powerful. Can sense my emotions so he knows when I'm feeling down . Smart. Loyal. And best of all, never makes a mess, not ever.

Soul.

I want a Pokemon that's dangerous.

So that if I'm in any sort of trouble they'll **** up whatever's in my way and no one will mess with me. :^)
But you would have a Pikachu as well amirite or wrong. inb4 I'd rather have my Pikachu as a pet!

Well no one wants pokemon to be excessively dangerous. A Golem falling off a mountain and taking out a house? Boaters pissed off a Gyarados and it blew up a building or two? Acceptable.

Some pokemon being overly destructive to other creatures and nature itself? (Tyranitar line flattening mountains) NOPE! Too much and not world believable.
Having a Larvitar / Pupitar / Tyranitar in a way similar to the Pokémon anime would be better than some uncontrollable thing.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Touhou music has spoiled me. :laugh:
I'm glad I'm not the only Touhou fan on these boards. :') Which reminds me I'm still trying to break into Hard mode on most of the games, I should probably give that another shot some time.

But you would have a Pikachu as well amirite or wrong. inb4 I'd rather have my Pikachu as a pet!
Actually my favorite Pokemon is Luxray so I'd probably want one of those.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And rather than dying they would faint. If only humans were the same way...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would like a Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone but with the lack of Pokéballs it's nearly impossible to have one without messing up any electronic equipment.

Specially because this Dex description sounds kinda apocalyptic:

"Magneton emits a powerful magnetic force that is fatal to mechanical devices. As a result, large cities sound sirens to warn citizens of large-scale outbreaks of this Pokémon."

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm glad I'm not the only Touhou fan on these boards. :') Which reminds me I'm still trying to break into Hard mode on most of the games, I should probably give that another shot some time.
Normal is hard enough for me. I don't have a 1cc on Normal in any game besides MoF and PoFV.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
And rather than dying they would faint. If only humans were the same way...
But Pokemon do die. I imagine there are laws prohibiting fights to the death.
Something I just realised, why are there only cemetaries for Pokemon and not humans in the games?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Something I just realised, why are there only cemetaries for Pokemon and not humans in the games?
Human remains are eaten by Mandibuzz or are cremated by Magmortars in Funeral services.
Or they just turn into Yamask

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Howdy! Don't mind me, I'm just bored and I'm trying to find a lazy excuse for posting this .gif:

VIP! Let's kick it!
dun nunununun
dun nunununun
ICE ICE BABY
*repeat random hummings*

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Lucario. Doubles as a pet and a best friend.
Powerful. Can sense my emotions so he knows when I'm feeling down . Smart. Loyal. And best of all, never makes a mess, not ever.
Yep! Can't go wrong with the blue anubis! Top of the line quality!

D

Deleted member

I don't know. I barely play the games. xD
What would happen to the Pokémon if it was the end of the world? Would they die or faint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom