• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
[quote="Blargg888, post: 18309922, member: 255862"]*Sees gif*
Wha.....
Wha tha fuaa.....

Tell me.
Is this one of those "Insanity" Animes?
Cuz' I need one of those.
Now.
Like, NOW-now.
I can't keep count of how many times I've felt that here.

[/quote]
NSFW?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I went out and got Dillon's Rolling Western (the first).
Is there anything I need to know about before going in (apart from a lot of grinding)?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What Animal Crossing are you playing?

I'm terrified of turning the damn thing back on.
Well, I've actually never played it, but it looked relaxing from in videos. Apparently I am wrong.
I still learn something new every day here. :)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*Sees gif*
Wha.....
Wha tha fuaa.....
Tell me.
Is this one of those "Insanity" Animes?
Cuz' I need one of those.
Now.
Like, NOW-now.
Well before you get too hyped or disappointed later, the Earth blowing up is edited in, but the rest is all as insane as it looks. The whole thing is a lot funnier with full context from the episode itself, though.

But regardless of that, here's the actual clip.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well before you get too hyped or disappointed later, the Earth blowing up is edited in, but the rest is all as insane as it looks. The whole thing is a lot funnier with full context from the episode itself, though.

But regardless of that, here's the actual clip.

Takao, the ultimate wielder of the element "Boobs". :p

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Just got the Hero of Hyrule pack for Hyrule Warriors because why not. Twili Midna's moveset is kinda lame for the most part, but the Sky Cannon makes up for everything else.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Im going to be hearing hammer music in my sleep tonight
Which one?
Hammer or golden hammer?
DA-DADADADA-DADA-DADA DA_DADADA-DADA-DADA-DA
or
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAA-DDAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAADADADAAAAAAAAAAAADAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DA-DADADA--DA-DDA--DDA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DU_DOO_DOO-DADA-DOODOODOO-DADADA- DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
But you can burn.
BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND. BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND.
Did you do anything? :4dk:
He posted.
That's something.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Did you do anything? :4dk:
I never pay attention in college class, my friend is depressed and I can't help him, I tend to do things I regret later and I think I'm a horrible human being because every time I do something like that everything else falls to pieces. So a couple things, yeah.

R0Y

Smash Master
I never pay attention in college class, my friend is depressed and I can't help him, I tend to do things I regret later and I think I'm a horrible human being because every time I do something like that everything else falls to pieces. So a couple things, yeah.
I'm so messed up from years of being depressed and paranoid (to the point of regularly hearing voices.) But life does either get better...or you get better coping with it.

per·se·vere
/ˌpərsəˈvir/
verb
verb: persevere; 3rd person present: perseveres; past tense: persevered; past participle: persevered; gerund or present participle: persevering
continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success.

Help your friend stay strong, nobody is truly beyond help until they're gone...

Last edited:

Soul.

So i'm guessing it's Smashboards After Dark right now???
I...what. Since when did this turn into Miiverse man? I don't remember.
It's real and it is super effective. :troll:
Oh yes, it is super-effective. It's a normal hammer!

Anyways, has anyone here heard of a new Pokémon game with Darkrai as the villain? I just checked every Pokémon website and there's no mention of that. Must be fake.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If you are being serious, those things are unavoidable for the most part. It's not really your fault.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Anyways, has anyone here heard of a new Pokémon game with Darkrai as the villain? I just checked every Pokémon website and there's no mention of that. Must be fake.
Ive heard nothin of it so most likely fake.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Miiverse had that admin war, remember? They fought against the admins, taking measures against them, but eventually their uprising died down and everything returned to normal.
Well guess how this thread began and is now...

Also, Miiverse posts a lot of cringeworthy fanart/gak prawn.
Guess what was going on near the end of 3.0.

D

Deleted member

If this was really Miiverse then we'd have lots of people making repetitive Shrek, Goku, and other 4th party character jokes. (I mean they're still funny but did these guys really make it or something?) Or kids like Crye from Miiverse (once again, I don't know his exact name) saying DISLIKE! to a non-offensive post. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Thread is slowng down.

That's fine but a certain blue character would hate that.

*cough* :4lucario:*cough*

Soul.

If this was really Miiverse then we'd have lots of people making repetitive Shrek, Goku, and other 4th party character jokes. (I mean they're still funny but did these guys really make it or something?) Or kids like Crye from Miiverse (once again, I don't know his exact name) saying DISLIKE! to a non-offensive post. Oh well.
Seems like it. Then you'd have people asking obvious stuff for no reason. Miiverse is meh...I mean it's boring.
Miiverse had that admin war, remember? They fought against the admins, taking measures against them, but eventually their uprising died down and everything returned to normal.

"Miiverse After Dark" sounds like an edgy game full of fantasies in which Miiverse users have to save their world from the evil Nintendo because they have a ban cannon which bans users forever. If you get hit by it, you're destroyed and get sent into the shadow realm.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

The Social Thread should never be comapred to the vile nonsense that is Miiverse. And I should know, I've had experiences on both!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Which one?
Hammer or golden hammer?
DA-DADADADA-DADA-DADA DA_DADADA-DADA-DADA-DA
or
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAA-DDAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAADADADAAAAAAAAAAAADAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DA-DADADA--DA-DDA--DDA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DU_DOO_DOO-DADA-DOODOODOO-DADADA- DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Both, I had both on High so that all I heard XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom