• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But Lucina is not cute.
*angrily eats another sandwich*

What did you said m8?

*eats another sandwich with more calm*

....actually I kinda agree; but she's like Trunks bad*** with all the "I came from the future and stuff...."

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that I've been eating rancid butter with my sandwiches; that explains my wrath when I eat them.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The little one is cute. I like it..I like it a lot *saves*

Kinda all she has going for her
Welcome to D-frag!, a world of pure insanity except for a small family of sane people who have spiky, orange hair with the son, Kenji Kazama, being the main character and he's voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi who is famous for voicing Kamina from Gurren Lagann.

The little one is Roka who is usually in her own little world. I should make a note that the one with blue hair is a teacher. :p

Oh, and who's the one that likes Oreimo? I think this is how people on here feel about it. By the way, Sakura's always happy - disturbingly always happy. :p

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Chrom and Lucina are both badass.
Chrom having the baddest *** of all.

Hot brand to the buttocks indeed, Basilio.
How did they get that brand anyways. Also, how does one achieve a buttocks like that?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You know what I just realize I love?

Old crime dramas.

Witness for the Prosecution, You Only Live Once, and Call Northside 777 are all among my favorite movies. If only there was an easier way to find ones I haven't seen on Netflix. All the apps are really fickle, though...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
How did they get that brand anyways. Also, how does one achieve a buttocks like that?
Something happens in Shadow Dragon, the first Fire Emblem game that marks them with the Brand of the Exalt. It's like the Triforce marks, except it always goes to one family who tends to be good. Chrom's father was a bigot king who almost wiped out an ethnic group which explains a lot of why there's a country who wants to destroy Ylisse.

As for firm buttocks. I don't know, exercise? :p

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Something happens in Shadow Dragon, the first Fire Emblem game that marks them with the Brand of the Exalt. It's like the Triforce marks, except it always goes to one family who tends to be good. Chrom's father was a bigot king who almost wiped out an ethnic group which explains a lot of why there's a country who wants to destroy Ylisse.

As for firm buttocks. I don't know, exercise? :p
Not being familiar with Fire Emblem, I'm going to guess that the ethnic group was distinguished by having hair that was an offensive shade of blue.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know what I just realize I love?
Old crime dramas.
Witness for the Prosecution, You Only Live Once, and Call Northside 777 are all among my favorite movies. If only there was an easier way to find ones I haven't seen on Netflix. All the apps are really fickle, though...
There's a crime drama called YOLO?!
Time to boot up Netflix.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Not being familiar with Fire Emblem, I'm going to guess that the ethnic group was distinguished by having hair that was an offensive shade of blue.
Nope, Ylisse basically persecuted our equivalents to Middle Eastern people.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Y'know, I've been thinking recently, "It's been a while since I did this, so I'm gonna do it again."
I want to try out a new game genre that I haven't experienced before, but I'm not sure which to choose. I only want to try ONE of them, as break is about to end and I won't have time to play all of them. Any suggestions on which?
The Genres in question are...
Life "simulation": Tomodachi Life or AC
Bullet hell: Touhou
Traditional Fighting Game: Street Fighter.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Y'know, I've been thinking recently, "It's been a while since I did this, so I'm gonna do it again."
I want to try out a new game genre that I haven't experienced before, but I'm not sure which to choose. I only want to try ONE of them, as break is about to end and I won't have time to play all of them. Any suggestions on which?
I was about to yell PROFESSOR LAYTON but then I saw the list and got sad With Tomodachi life or AC, you will get hooked anyway so... um.m...

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
There's a crime drama called YOLO?!
Time to boot up Netflix.
I did a double-take, too.

It was made in the thirties; an ex-gang member is trying to go straight, but fails and winds up getting tied in his past all over again. It's really good.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Go for Tomodachi Life. I found it far more addicting than Animal Crossing, partly because you can make Miis of whatever characters you want and see them interact in hilarious ways.
Touhou will leave you frustrated if you're not patient. (Easy mode WILL kick your ass on your first time.) Or you can just play the fighting games. They're fun too.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What are you exactly looking for in a life simulation game? Do you want to marry and get kids? Tomodachi, although I'd personally suggest Harvest Moon or Rune Factory, because using Miis turned me off.
Do you want to have a relaxing experience? AC.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I was about to yell PROFESSOR LAYTON but then I saw the list and got sad With Tomodachi life or AC, you will get hooked anyway so... um.m...
Well Layton is a puzzle solving game right?
Honestly, I do love puzzles, quite a lot in fact, I solve puzzles all the time.
But therein lies the problem.
I want to experience something new, something that I've never attempted before.
Even though I've never really tried a puzzle solving game, I feel that it would just be par for the course. (Layton is on my list of "to-buys" though, so maybe someday...)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well Layton is a puzzle solving game right?
Honestly, I do love puzzles, quite a lot in fact, I solve puzzles all the time.
But therein lies the problem.
I want to experience something new, something that I've never attempted before.
Even though I've never really tried a puzzle solving game, I feel that it would just be par for the course. (Layton is on my list of "to-buys" though, so maybe someday...)
ahh yeah you should give PL a try but I guess you could go with Tomodachi life. Heres an example why. I gave my mii a frying pan. She made a glass of water

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Man, I loved this anime. Even if my step-dad keeps annoyingly re-watching it a billion times a month. <3
*Sees gif*
Wha.....
Wha tha fuaa.....
Tell me.
Is this one of those "Insanity" Animes?
Cuz' I need one of those.
Now.
Like, NOW-now.

Last edited by a moderator:

R0Y

Smash Master
*Sees gif*
Wha.....
Wha tha fuaa.....

Tell me.
Is this one of those "Insanity" Animes?
Cuz' I need one of those.
Now.
Like, NOW-now.
I can't keep count of how many times I've felt that here.

Woops......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom