• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Driving in GTA is far more fun because there are no rules.
That applies to pretty much any open-world game with vehicles like Sleeping Dogs, Saint's Row, Mafia, L.A. Noire, The Saboteur, Metal Gear Solid V, Assassin's Creed aka Grand Theft Horse, and soon, Zelda Wii U. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I went and got the Slowpoke theme. And to my surprise it makes the "Yan" sound, every single time you move the cursor.
That won't get annoying at all.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since we might watch some Kochikame soon, I think it would have been nice to have a new avatar of my two favorite characters. That woman with Ryotsu isn't really a woman to begin with and she REALLY loves him (Which was used for comical effect since the beginning). From what I've heard, she recently had sexual reassignment surgery in the 90's issues just for the sake of getting his attention (Though he cares more about money making and gadgets instead of women). It wouldn't be TOO far fetched since Reiko did recently have some breast implants in the more recent chapters of that same manga.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
R34 Paheal made an announcement recently that Loli/Shota has, in fact, been declared illegal, and they're trying to figure out how to handle it.

Among the issues they have no idea how to deal with are: characters that are of age but look young due to either art style or in-universe reasons, characters that look of-age but are canonically underage, and just about everything having to do with Sonic the Hedgehog, which is one of the most prolific R34 subjects despite nearly all characters being canonically 16 or under.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
R34 Paheal made an announcement recently that Loli/Shota has, in fact, been declared illegal, and they're trying to figure out how to handle it.
Japan is starting to crack down on that more. Now if they will figure out how to fix their declining birth rate
I sometimes wonder why I chose to look over this thread. :psycho:
Because you love us and we are your crazy kids
SO, to change the topic, I've been listening to this:

And this is totally me right now:
ooooh hot damn thats nice

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I sometimes wonder why I chose to look over this thread. :psycho:
You can brag about it on your resume.

Looking after the Social Thread is akin to being the caretaker of a mental hospital. Except you don't get paid.

D

Deleted member

I did not start the Flamewar
Me neither. We are all fictional beings and thus drama / flame wars only come to fruition on a Xat chat, which, of course, has nothing to do with Smashboards at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Yaaaaay, hentai discussion. My favorite. :smirk:

Any-who, I beat everyone's story in Tekken 5 in about 4 hours, then made a half-assed decision to wipe my Brawl data clean and start from scratch. For the fourth time. Already got Ness, Luigi, Marth and Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom