• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

In regards to the rules at least, it's the standard stuff with hopefully a couple clearer lines regarding things you guys liked to go purposely borderline with and would complain when you got infractions.

Though that doesn't mean we're going to be forgiving in the last couple pages this thread has left, how many that will end up being.
can we just be in 5.0 already
--- pls don't do this to me
im crying omg

D

Deleted member

Ugh, you tell so. I have an uncle that actually believed in that thing and was telling everyone to make a shelter. Nervertheless, nobody did, and look at how dead we are.

On the other hand, it's also the year The Avengers came out, rising Marvel characters to enormous popular levels and creating an annoying army of Loki fangirls. Also the 50 Anniversary of Spider-Man, and so The Amazing Spider-Man was released, and comic book wise it was starting to go to the Dying Wish arc, which saw the replacement of Peter Parker by Otto Octavius AKA Doctor Octopus as Spider-Man, or as he calls himself, the Superior Spider-Man. Please anyone take note, killing the main protagonist of a franchise in its anniversary, isn't exactly the best idea.
That must suck.. I guess the movie of the same name was unneeded and a waste of time!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
can we just be in 5.0 already
--- pls don't do this to me
im crying omg
Calm down Soul. Now is not the time for crying. That comes Later™

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My Oreo cookie always told me that everything was going to be okay, so I didn't feared 2012

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Where's my Echidna burrito
Where's my burrito
Where's my Pichu burrito
Where's my Rainbow Mr. Game & Watch Alt.
Where's my burrito

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just noticed
in the 3.6 Trailer
Olimar has a new Recovery
R.I.P. Whiffmin
Good ****ing riddance
Those ****s always miss the ledge when Olimar can grab it perfectly fine on his own because Pikmin (for some reason) have a much smaller ledge snap distance than Olimar, making them whiff in the stupidest ways
Party time :b

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still can't believe there are people that think coconut crabs are scary

When I see them, all I can do is drool and imagine some kind of dish with lots of crab meat and maybe some coconut flavoring or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom